Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun (36533 Views)

Eunice Ortom And Her Son Test Positive For COVID-19 / Benue Governor’s Wife, Son Test Positive For COVID-19- Sahara Reporters / Atiku Abubakars Son Test Positive For The Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by stanliwise(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Their photo or i don believe it
If you were to test positive for COVID 19 (God forbid sha), would you have liked your photo to be in public?

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by seanjy4konji: 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
Make dem showbus people in isolation,hospitals no..

I really don't know why they are not transparent.
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by tunjijones(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Story undecided sad next. Government Dey use una head play Ludo game..Nonsense

These are the fools we shd always avoid. Pple that say corona na scam.

We shd avoid them cos they live carefree life beliving that there is no corona in Nigeria.

Abeg carry ur foolishness comot for here. Its ur immediate family and friends I pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by YESSConsulting(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by showafrica(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
Dlewisi:
With all the technology and funding at their disposal , these our generation of scientists can't still come up with a solution to this Covid 19? Na wa o

God heal them.

The environment is no longer conducive for such research. You can be arrested for claiming you have coro medicine. So, no need of trying, the FG is waiting for US or China
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by chukwuibuipob: 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
Same way u call the elder one in ur family from 48 upwards fools.Show me where I write covid is a scam? Dey can use ur head scale garri.Dumbgoat
tunjijones:

These are the fools we shd always avoid. Pple that say corona na scam.

We shd avoid them cos they live carefree life beliving that there is no corona in Nigeria.

Abeg carry ur foolishness comot for here. Its ur immediate family and friends I pity.
i pity ur father,it appear u are a waste of space,kid
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by afecgivers: 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by tunmedies(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
They can't upload dir photo because of stigmatization. Assuming dy recover will u move close to any of dm. It has to be treated confidentially.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Vulcan24(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2020
anybody can test positive due to the virility of the disease

it is when they show symptoms and has difficulty in breathing that treatment in hospital is required.

persons with history of some respiratory ailment and known percusors of covid diseases are also required to be admitted.

these election results and deaths advertised as covid 19 in Nigeria is lopsided.

govt should worry about poor health facilities and fear of other contagious diseases and illnesess the hospitals don't av treatment for and causing deaths.

an independent investigator would discover that poor health facilities and safe practises are the major reasons of recent deaths, panic and if not we have them all contaminated.

there is massive diversion to covid 19 for obvious reasons and announcing infected persons is not anywhere near a measure.

infected persons not showing symptoms are advised to self isolate and report to hospital if they av difficult in breathing.

these ones in Nigeria are just making covid 19 a popular politician
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
And they have no names ..

Stupid lairs
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Offpoint: 7:47pm On May 03, 2020
Emmanuelobj:
]If you are interested in joining a bus from Lagos to Edo state to get your NYSC certificate. Do chat 07034588129. Note the executive bus and sienna would take you to and fro. Book a space now. Also available for Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Ekiti and more other states
Stay your damn ass down one place and stop distributing the damn virus.

There's an order, obey it.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Offpoint: 7:50pm On May 03, 2020
Hadsty23:

Are you really sure about your price package?
That guy na scammer, there over 10 threads of people complaining he scammed them

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2020
My is abba kyari. I have contracted coronavirus. Come and carry me from where I dey.

I'm waiting for a lot of people to come and join me before the end of this month
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Farki: 7:54pm On May 03, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
EdiotKid

Your inherited stupidity, stunted growth and constant frustration from parental negligence must be why you can not reason, or spell, properly.

I suggest going back to primary school to make up for the gaps in your development. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by andrewtosin(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2020
morris477:
One of my neighbour is covid19 patients in Port Harcourt, because of her they quarantined us but thank God for me I came out negative. Government was feeding us good meals three times daily
Just imagine... And some covidiots still believe Corona Virus is a sham in Nigeria. Anyway that's why they are covidiots

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Aljezera,bbc,cnn Dey show us daily pics etc there.Why is Nija own diff?Dey sha Dey loot left n Rite in d name of covid.Pipu dat have malaria,backache,flu,sneeze,cough/yawn now are covid patients even those wey die are certified covid

If and when someone close to you becomes a victim, feel free to post his or her picture. Nobody here cares what you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
Horlasod:
Not that I don't believe this corona is real.....but I can assure you the case of Osun is being manipulated just to make some funds.....the case of the last person that was confirmed dead, the person is from my local Government and the so called person that died was an ex inmate who was just released but unfortunately when he returned home he died two days later due to some illness. ....and this so called ministries of health came around to carry his corpse claiming he is a corona patient which the family member say they can't allow them to do so.....they later went giving the mass false info that the person died of corona.....they are just using us to make money

Look at how stupidly you sounded now! Some illness! What kind of illness? You want us to believe you, an anonymous entity over the state government and NCDC? You must be very foolish

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by chukwuibuipob: 8:20pm On May 03, 2020
Farki:

My father inherited stupidity, stunted growth and constant frustration from parental negligence must be why my father can not reason, or spell, properly.

I suggest my hopeless father going back to primary school to make up for the gaps in his development. grin
.U suggest dat to ur father at home cool.Nice one kid
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by chukwuibuipob: 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
Illiterate kid
maasoap:

If and when someone close to you becomes a victim, feel free to post his or her picture. Nobody here cares what you believe.
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by MrCuteking(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
Those weh get the virus no get name?
Una just dey put fear for people body.

Them know say if them no announce this stuff From now till 5days, people go come outside
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Peppul: 9:22pm On May 03, 2020
martineverest:
ask them o
Is covid HIV, if they can't show pictures how will one believe it's true. Na figures we dey hear them no show pics, and na them still say having covid is not a death sentence, then y cnt they show pics
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2020
Peppul:

Is covid HIV, if they can't show pictures how will one believe it's true. Na figures we dey hear them no show pics, and na them still say having covid is not a death sentence, then y cnt they show pics
corona VIRUS
human immunodeficiency VIRUS

they are both virus
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by otclare(f): 6:47am On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
haven't you heard of stigmatization...if it were to be you won't you run from such person. I pray any of your family won't have it so you won't have to know.
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Emma1630(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2020
The mother and son no get image or na covid 19 be the picture
Re: Mother And Son Test Positive For COVID-19 In Osun by Morgning: 12:43pm On May 04, 2020
I hope all the infected will get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

452 New COVID-19 Cases, 229 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 23 - (2538 Tested) / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.