Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State (308 Views)

Pamela Odame Used To Be A Big Time Prostitute At Osu, I Even Slept With Her. / Pictures Of Accident At Oshodi Apapa Express Way Today. / Portion Of Enugu-onitsha Express Way Blocked Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by Dejinho14(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
My mum and I were robbed at 9:10pm, 02/05/20 along Ife/Osu expressway by some gunmen and my Black Toyota Corolla 2003 model, license plate EKY 929 DR was snatched. I ran inside thick bush with much trepidation of being shot and stayed 9 hrs. Valuables stolen along the car include Nig Int'l Passport, Samsung and Nokia phone, and other personal items but thank God my mum and I are good now. I will appreciate if security support is given by nairalanders.

Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by SLAP44: 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
Have you reported to the local police station nearest to the incident scene? Do so before they use it to operate and you will be implicated.
Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2020
Go to twitter or facebook to inform the police so they can radio the units around the area before the car find its way to oyo then out of 9ja.Try informing your bank too in case you do ussd or internet banking.
Pele.
Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by qwertyboss(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2020
uruba23:
Go to twitter or facebook to inform the police so they can radio the units around the area before the car find its way to oyo then out of 9ja.Try informing your bank too in case you do ussd or internet banking.
Pele.
It did not need to go out now o!
All they do now is disband and sell the spare Part

1 Like

Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
qwertyboss:

It did not need to go out now o!
All they do now is disband and sell the spare Part
Well even that would require a mechanic they might be tempted to move at night.
Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by Dejinho14(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:
Have you reported to the local police station nearest to the incident scene? Do so before they use it to operate and you will be implicated.

Yes I've done the needful, just posted it here as well

1 Like

Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by myfan: 6:15pm On May 03, 2020
Dejinho14:
My mum and I were robbed at 9:10pm, 02/05/20 along Ife/Osu expressway by some gunmen and my Black Toyota Corolla 2003 model, license plate EKY 929 DR was snatched. I ran inside thick bush with much trepidation of being shot and stayed 9 hrs. Valuables stolen along the car include Nig Int'l Passport, Samsung and Nokia phone, and other personal items but thank God my mum and I are good now. I will appreciate if security support is given by nairalanders.

So Nairaland has turned to a police station where you report crime to?
Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by Gwagone: 6:33pm On May 03, 2020
Just forget it Bros
Re: Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State by Dejinho14(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2020
myfan:

So Nairaland has turned to a police station where you report crime to?
Hiss

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank / Mauritius Declared Coronavirus-free With No New Case In 15 Days / Reasons To Stop Giving People Your Account Name And Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.