Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? (847 Views)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? by Orgasmcoach: 5:59pm On May 03, 2020
following this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5832914/whatsapp-coaching-how-give-orgasm#89137009

"Men often say that girls rarely forget the man who disvirgned them........ really?? This might not be entirely true!

If you want to leave an indelible mark on her heart; be the first to give her a brain shattering orgasm"...

To the ladies here, how true is this? Who are you likely never to forget? which of these experiences are you likely not forget?

The day you were disvirgined or the day you had your first ooooooo (orgasm)??
Re: Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? by Makz: 6:10pm On May 03, 2020
Minding the kind of Bleep boiz with different bedmatics skills of fuckery these gurls come across, you think those runs gurls and sex workers don't get orgasm more often?

But still, you and I know these gurls won't forget he who first popped the cherry - the initiator

1 Like

Re: Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? by Orgasmcoach: 6:11pm On May 03, 2020
for me, I will never forget the man who made my first orgasm happen as it was a while new level of experience which ushered me into real "womanhood",lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? by Orgasmcoach: 6:12pm On May 03, 2020
Makz:
Minding the kind of Bleep boiz with different bedmatics skills of fuckery these gurls come across, you think those runs gurls and sex workers don't get orgasm more often?

But still, you and I know these gurls won't forget he who first popped the cherry - the initiator
are you a girl?
Re: Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? by klbakare(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2020
Am interested in this topic, let ladies speak first. Perhaps we can understand the real psychology of the famous post-deflowering attachment.
Re: Forever In My Mind: My Virginity Or My First Orgasm?? by Orgasmcoach: 6:46pm On May 04, 2020
klbakare:
Am interested in this topic, let ladies speak first. Perhaps we can understand the real psychology of the famous post-deflowering attachment.
lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Understand This, You Should Not Be Here!! / Jealous Dog Bites Owners' Boyfriend For Erotic Dancing With Her / More Erotic Massage TECHNIQUES By CLEMSMAKEUPSPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.