Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Null - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Null (1056 Views)

Null / null / -null- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by Chidinwite1(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2020
Null
Re: Null by Mykel51(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2020
If her mum is against your relationship, there is little or nothing you can do to make her marry you.

You can try a meet-up with her mum, if that doesn't work out, you take a bow...

1 Like

Re: Null by SLAP44: 6:05pm On May 03, 2020
It's either you convince her or go back to your tribe and marry. After 5 years of dating you still can't find your own solutions?

The mother might be using the tribe card to pursue you because she might have seen you are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Null by johnkey: 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
After chopping the pussy wetin you still dey find ehn? instead make you happy you dey shake like fowl dey find advise. Simps everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Null by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2020
Chidinwite1:
good pm good people of this great forum, im about to lose the girl i love so much due to her moms wish nt to marry anyone outside her tribe, this is a relationship of 5years. i love this lady so much ,i need your advice good people, im depress
Stop been depress it is not worth it... Just go to her mum and change her wish...
Re: Null by Romanoff(f): 6:15pm On May 03, 2020
You see this tribal nonsense, I assumed our generation would have outgrown it.

Marrying someone from your tribe doesn't guarantee a happy marriage.

I'll suggest you fix a meeting with her mum, find out why she wouldn't want her daughter to marry you.

Assure her of how much her daughter means to you and the plans you have for her daughter. Don't say things you don't mean and don't make promises you can't keep cause it will bite you in the arse later.

Assure her you'll treat her daughter better than any other man will.

Don't go empty handed. Buy her Ankara or a basket of fruits.

If talking can't sort it out, you both should give yourselves to prayer and talk to someone her mum really respects, like her pastor.
Re: Null by rottennaija(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2020
Chidinwite1:
good pm good people of this great forum, im about to lose the girl i love so much due to her moms wish nt to marry anyone outside her tribe, this is a relationship of 5years. i love this lady so much ,i need your advice good people, im depress

The lady should be the one fighting for you

1 Like

Re: Null by donbachi(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2020
move on bro...not the end of ur life.
Re: Null by IhateThemMods: 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
Chidinwite1:

Let go of her.
Re: Null by Dobson43: 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
These people above are naive. My brother impregnate her. That's a very simple thing.
Re: Null by SLAP44: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
Dobson43:
These people above are naive. My brother impregnate her. That's a very simple thin.

Sometimes it might buy you a one way ticket to a life of misery.

Getting a girl pregnant is just the opening whistle on a match you won't have a control over and cannot determine the end of.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Null by SLAP44: 6:29pm On May 03, 2020
rottennaija:

The lady should be the one fighting for you

(IF) the guy is worth fighting for.
Re: Null by purplecoco(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2020
I mean do you have money? grin Lol I feel like if you did, she won’t mind you marrying her, but 5 years? Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Null by Dobson43: 6:42pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Sometimes it might buy you a one way ticket to a life of misery.

Getting a girl pregnant is just the opening whistle on a match you won't have a control over and cannot determine the end of.

The matter is that the guy doesn't want to lose her.
Re: Null by Chidinwite1(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2020
Dobson43:
These people above are naive. My brother impregnate her. That's a very simple thing.
Her mum threaten to disown her
Re: Null by SLAP44: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
Dobson43:

The matter is that the guy doesn't want to lose her.

But the strategy you adopt to retain someone might backfire if not well thought out. I think he should convince the girl. But if he still can't after 5 years, what king of man is that?
Re: Null by rottennaija(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

(IF) the guy is worth fighting for.

Five years with him?
Re: Null by PeriodBlood: 7:27pm On May 03, 2020
Leave her alone and marry from your tribe.
Re: Null by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2020
Chidinwite1:
anoda girl will come, man the hell up
Re: Null by Lamanii22(f): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
johnkey:
After chopping the pussy wetin you still dey find ehn? instead make you happy you dey shake like fowl dey find advise. Simps everywhere

C'mon don't be harsh on him... It wasn't just sex, it is more....
Re: Null by lenghtinny(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
Wee you keep kwayet....

What do you know about love that you are adding so much to it.....

If you choose to kill yourself instead of using your head, Romeo and St. Valentine will be waiting for you at the other side angry
Re: Null by bonnyhope: 9:34pm On May 03, 2020
Some guys the try sha

Why would you be with one particular babe for good 5 yrs and you are still not assured of your destination

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!! / Enhance Fore Play : Check This Out / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.