Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? (1025 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Playloaded: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
What if your friend fall in love with your blood sister?

Omoor!! These are issues oo, even though it doesn’t happen more often because it seems like it’s a bro code not date a friend’s sister.

For me, even if you’re not my friend, the moment I know the guy dating my sister we don turn sworn enemies be that not to now talk of my friend.

What about you? Be sincere

As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister?

https://playloaded.com.ng/be-honest-as-a-guy-can-you-allow-your-friend-date-your-sister/
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
kukuma marry your sister na

truth is, even if you don't allow a known diick to drill her, an unknown dicck is def drilling her kpekus..

the most important thing is that "they'll be a drilling" grincheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by youngreezy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
i dey craze?my friends wey be fuckist!!! all if them na Bleep and run ooo so lai lai I no go gree
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Authority1o1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okay...

I will answer based on the When:

If we're teenagers and my friend, probably deluded with the wrong view of friendship, wants to date my sister, I will see to it that I personally foil it. Personally, no sentiments.

If we're university students or probably a couple of years beyond that, I will see to it that I personally foil it. Personally, no sentiments.

But, if we're full grown men who are financially, mentally and emotionally ready for marriage, I will catalyse the process to see that the friendship ends in marriage.

Oh, and if you still don't decipher why the upper two categories of friends will never have my sister, it is because if the friendship isn't going to be all about fornication, it's most likely going to be distracting for my sister.

The last category of friend will never have my sister in his bed, never, until he does something he now obviously has the capacity of doing, and which there is a higher chance and plausibility of him doing.

Nevertheless, by every rationale, if this last friend gloats of how he 'handles' and plays ladies; even if he maintains a degree in financial, mental and emotional readiness, he can never have my sister to court.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why not? Even fuq her sef.

I'm fuqin someone's sister,ain't I?

It's hypocrisy that will kill many Nigerians. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by iKingsley(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gather here let's see those birds of the same feather that wouldn't want their friends to date their sisters cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by falcon01: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

you sef as my giu you go shame to date my sister nah e no just make sense... except if you date Mine I date yours.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Don't think it's a big deal
My brother is allowed to date my friend as far as he can take care of her well.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Niggars don't attach too much importance to that,,,,,, unless you don't trust your friend
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Angy55(f): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

Okay, I'm coming to FvCk your sister
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Dissap: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
My brother is allowed to date my friend as far as he can take care of her well.. smiley
Yo commenter, what's ur fvcking problem? The question is for niggars and not for a pussy. sad sad
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Dissap: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yo Hommies. As long as he can fvck her real hard like a cholo, then I ain't got no problem with that mehn. Those b*tches deserved to be fvcked real hard mehn. Fvck 'em all!
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Duplexxx: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Not all accept
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Girls generally feel differently about this. A girl can allow her friend date her brother, and would even love the idea of it.

But many guys won't let their friends date their sisters.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by habsydiamond(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Angy55:

eh!!! Aunty where is this coming from tori olorun Abi na man hiding under female moniker ni.. I no say anything oo

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Vivianagoja(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Playloaded:
What if your friend fall in love with your blood sister?

Omoor!! These are issues oo, even though it doesn’t happen more often because it seems like it’s a bro code not date a friend’s sister.

For me, even if you’re not my friend, the moment I know the guy dating my sister we don turn sworn enemies be that not to now talk of my friend.

What about you? Be sincere

As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister?

https://playloaded.com.ng/be-honest-as-a-guy-can-you-allow-your-friend-date-your-sister/
Whose sister are you following
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by luminouz(m): 4:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Angy55:

Babe,I await your coming grin

You know I mean it wink
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by luminouz(m): 4:02am On Apr 14, 2021
falcon01:
you sef as my giu you go shame to date my sister nah e no just make sense... except if you date Mine I date yours.
What's my business with this story na?

If na your sister I like, I go date and fuq am. If you like date my mumsy in retaliation, no be my problem
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Reex12(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2021
As a guyman I won't feel it asfar as its done behind my back and i dont find out then we good cus you cant be my friend and still fvck my sista with in my presence, na ment? wheres the respect here?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Theboy21: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister? by Angy55(f): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
eh!!! Aunty where is this coming from tori olorun Abi na man hiding under female moniker ni.. I no say anything oo

I'm a she jor. Me and Luminous matter be like husband and wife when dey quarrel. Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know That You Are No More In Love? / What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? / I Can't Just Stick To One Woman. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.