Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (1149 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted.
Re: Deleted by Ndukings92(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2020
Am sorry if u will pick offense with this but I have to say it still,UR HUSBAND IS NOT MATURED FOR MARRIAGE. its either he is with u OR he gets u convinced to dance to d tune of the mum with him,I didn't say anything shaa

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
ALL THIS FAKE STORY JUST TO MAKE FRONT PAGE

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Jesuisbelle(f): 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
Fake story
Re: Deleted by Mizwisdom(f): 7:40pm On May 03, 2020
Fake
Re: Deleted by James289(f): 7:44pm On May 03, 2020
bullshit
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Ndukings92(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
olaade2406:
@Ndukings92
We had an argument about his mother most of the time, we had an argument yesterday
, I have noticed most of our arguments are usually based on his mother’s actions. I spoke to him yesterday because the new home we moved to is not far from my parent’s home and we are both working but my parents says they cannot mind my child anymore as We both work evening shift and we have to pick our baby at my parents house as my mother is minding our child while we are both at work. I know my mother is sacrificing a lot as she works during the day too. I have asked to be transferred to work during the day at work but I am still on the list of people to be transferred. My parents called few days ago to tell me that they are longer fit to mind my child, I also under because they have medical conditions. The result that came out of him shocked me! He started suggesting we go back to his mother’s home as he cannot pay for rent alone. I sat him down yesterday and told him a man should never talk like that! I made it clear to him when I was in his mother’s house there was no one helping me except for the neighbor. I actually think there is something wrong there!! I really don’t know what to do because it doesnt seem natural. When we moved away from his mother’s house, things were going well for us. I got my car, a full time job and he also progressed with a better job than before! I talked to him about his mother yesterday and he got angry but later i calmed him down, He usually says in yoruba he doesn’t want to sin God becauee of his mother. Yesterday he said I should know his mother’s behaviour but i made it clear to him that i can not please his mother and his mother can never control me. I think she is still holding grudges because she has never came to our home and its been a year we moved out from her home. Even I have visited her for the first 5-6months we moved out of her home, i follow my husband to her home when he visits but I dont go anymore! Yes u are right, he has to be a man! but sometimes i think its because he never had a man around him when growing up as he lost his dad and never got to know him well enough
this is where u comes in as his wife,when Shaggy sang the strength of a woman he was not referring to d mothers but the ladies.he is urs now to control and not d mum u know,u have to talk sense into him.adore him like a prince and while he is busy savouring the treat u are giving him u take him to an imam over their but before taking him there pls make sure u have discussed him with the imam since u guys are Muslim. keep treating him as a prince while working on him at home.his eye go clear,once u are married u are tend to do some decisions as a man and not ur mums biddings

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Ndukings92(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
olaade2406:
@Ndukings92
I will do my best!! because its like his mother has brainwashed him to think that he must do whatever she says! Yes God says to obey our parents but not making decisions for your wife or inconvenienting her. When i disagree she gets angry. Thank God none of that anymore since im now in my own home but the thing that concerns me the most now is why do you think she has not come to visit us? and what do you think i can do about the black soap thing, i dont want my husband to use it anymore and those substances his mother gave him for “goodluck and protection” that was made by an “Alfa”! My heart is heavy when i see those things because as a muslim! i was never thought to use those!! its haram(sin). Do you think she is angry at me because she cant control me the way se controls my husband? and because i declined her proposal to use the black soap and substance she brought from Nigeria!?

About the tawiz in our home! Should i throw it away? I’ve been watching video on youtube about the use if those things! it scares me because i didn’t grow up in Nigeria. I dont believe in the use of black soap for protection, do u think there is more to it?
must she visit u?I have being living alone for 4yrs plus now and my dad have not talked of visiting me cos mum is late,even when I visit him thrice a month.forget that aspect abeg.as for the black soap u can make ur husband to stop using that with the help of the Alfa or imam u will take him to.he will make ur husband to understand that it'd against u guys faith,its fetish and of no use since its like the mum is manipulating him with that.but if he is doing nothing strange after using the soap then let him be.just try to make him see reasons with him and take some decisions without the mum,I mean meaningful decisions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Deleted by beautifulrosa: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Smiles. I have been through worse in marriage.

The only difference is my parents home were always open to me anytime anyway.
My dad would not let any man treat his daughter like garbage.

What am I saying in essence.
Yoruba people have a funny lifestyle of saying things like once their daughter is married, she has to live with her husband. Excuse me, even when things are looking funny?

Please everyone needs to uphold their dignity in this life.
Because life is so short. If the mother is fetish and you cannot stay please go back to your parents. That guy is not mature enough.

How old are you again?
I was 27years plus yet my parents received me into their home after all the misunderstandings and I remained there until things were sorted out.

Please dont allow marriage wahala hinder your life ambitions abeg.

If you cannot move back to your parent's, stop arguing with both mother and son, get something doing and start saving up.
Your too young to start worrying about how your husband cannot pay rent and all that abeg.

Now to the ladies unmarried reading this, pick one or two lessons here.

When the love clears from your eyes, you will know reality!

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 03, 2020
Who's recycling all this old stories? This story is from 2yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by eyinjuege: 9:38pm On May 03, 2020
olaade2406:
@Ndukings92
I will do my best!! because its like his mother has brainwashed him to think that he must do whatever she says! Yes God says to obey our parents but not making decisions for your wife or inconvenienting her. When i disagree she gets angry. Thank God none of that anymore since im now in my own home but the thing that concerns me the most now is why do you think she has not come to visit us? and what do you think i can do about the black soap thing, i dont want my husband to use it anymore and those substances his mother gave him for “goodluck and protection” that was made by an “Alfa”! My heart is heavy when i see those things because as a muslim! i was never thought to use those!! its haram(sin). Do you think she is angry at me because she cant control me the way se controls my husband? and because i declined her proposal to use the black soap and substance she brought from Nigeria!?

About the tawiz in our home! Should i throw it away? I’ve been watching video on youtube about the use if those things! it scares me because i didn’t grow up in Nigeria. I dont believe in the use of black soap for protection, do u think there is more to it?

Allow your husband practice his religion the way he wants to.
Do not throw away any of his blacksoap and his tawiz. Dont overpass your boundaries.
He's not forcing you to use any of those things, and that's good enough. If he wants to use them or believes in goodluck charm, please allow him.
Some people believe in annointing oil, holy water etc for goodluck . That's their business.
Perhaps with time, if he sees the way you practice your own religion and your life has shown with evidence that the way you practice it is working for you , he may decide to join you and throw away those things himself.
Secondly, it's not by force your mother in law visits your home. You confirmed it yourself that she works and hardly has time for her own children, so please free her. If you also can't visit her, no problem. Call her when you can.
Thirdly, you and your husband have to brainstorm on how you will be footing your bills if you decide to stop working to look after your son. He has told you he can't foot the rent alone, without your input so you have to find a place to keep your son when you both go to work, otherwise you guys may have to move back to his mother's place

1 Like

Re: Deleted by beautifulrosa: 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
olaade2406:
@beautifulrosa Im 25years now Ive gotten to a stage where I hardly call her anymore! hope thats fine to do so! i only call her atleast once in two months atleast she wont have anything to say against me! Because the last time i went to visit her with my husband she really shouted at me for not wearing scarf on my head in the presence of my husband and his little siblings as if my parents brought me up wrongly, she says im dressed like im not a muslim because i was wearing wig! But i am surely keeping my distance.

But my hubby doesn’t say anything to her when she attacks me like that.
He stays silent.

I just wish i can throw away those things his mother gave him cause things like that i hate ooo! What if those things are actually doing him bad rather than good. Maybe because i didnt grow up in Nigeria

Should i talk to him about it that im not comfortable with it in our house?

Sis first of all I need you to believe that no matter how any treats you, you are good ENOUGH! Your are perfect and other people's actions or inactions cannot change that.

Now, please try to concentrate on other things and stop complaining about the things his mother gives to him.
Learn to look away sometimes so long as he does not force you to use them on yourself or the baby.

Those are even things that you can see physically, what about the ones they are doing spiritually?
Yoruba people believe in such things for protection. There is nothing you can do about that. So quit complaining about such to him. Infact, stop raising issues about his mother. Pretend like all she does do not affect you.
When you go to visit her dress the way she thinks muslims should dress, appear like you send them but please maintain your distance.

Stop being afraid of those things. You are likely to be affected by things you are afraid of.

More importantly sis, please live your life.
Honestly, years after now you will come back to this post and wonder why you even bothered so much. Take your mind, eyes and mouth away from all those complains and find something to focus on. A job or some training.
Then please, save up just incase.

My own is, if the man starts to say he cannot pay the rent and you have to live with his mother with all the characteristics you mentioned please ask to move in with your parents instead. Dont allow anyone to maltreat you or act like they are doing you a favour.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 03, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by meobizy(f): 8:22am On May 04, 2020
Sinzuko135:

ALL THIS FAKE STORY JUST TO MAKE FRONT PAGE

It didn't so OP quickly deleted the account.
Re: Deleted by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On May 04, 2020
meobizy:

It didn't so OP quickly deleted the account.

Probably deleted it because someone from her family has added 2 and 2 together , and may report to her mother in law.
Re: Deleted by puritysmart(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

Probably deleted it because someone from her family has added 2 and 2 together , and may report to her mother in law.
Re: Deleted by meobizy(f): 4:26am On May 05, 2020
eyinjuege:

Not likely. It didn't get the needed attention by hitting the front page so creation of the account turned out a waste.

(1) (Reply)

Rise Again Like My Father / . / I'm So Confused On What To Do. I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.