Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94986 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by shakibell(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Silver1996:
I've started a new story na, how come you've not seen it.

Iyawo mammy water is the title
o

Pls share me the link
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
shakibell:
o

Pls share me the link
ok
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Wow. Somehow each of your characters lost priceless possessions and non remained the same at the end of the novel. Silver you always find way to shock your readers. Thanks for this and it is good to finally complete it. More ink.
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2021
enirock:
Wow. Somehow each of your characters lost priceless possessions and non remained the same at the end of the novel. Silver you always find way to shock your readers. Thanks for this and it is good to finally complete it. More ink.
U welcome
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Xavier5(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Beautiful and engaging story, Silver1996. You're amazing.

From the look of things all thanks to the rebels and Matthew, I feel there's going to be a sequel or a spin off. But anyways, that's that for that.

Thanks for this amazing story cool

#Xavier

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.