Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? (3793 Views)

Anambra 2021: Group Adopts Dr. Godwin Maduka / Anambra 2021: Anglicans, Pentecostals Team Up To Enthrone Obiano’s Successor / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:30am On May 04, 2020
Salvador1:
hmm I can't see you don know what is on ground.
Again don't be surprised that dozie nwankwo of apga go be apc candidate.
Just watch out how it will unfold.
Ngige will not allow Amaechi come from Rivers State to hijack the party from him.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:34am On May 04, 2020
SGANIVA:
maduka is the best candidate for anambra state, with his money,if he wins, expect zero agbero in onitsha, anambra to become best health tourist center in Nigeria but I don't see apga loosing
Maduka is good but he has local issues. Nkerehi his hometown is at warpath with him. That may Mar his chances.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:35am On May 04, 2020
DrObum:
You forgot Oga ndi Oga.

Mehn carry money wan come spoil things.

Prof Soludo for me is the man.
Soludo is gaining ground everyday but he should stop writing controversial articles at this crucial time.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:38am On May 04, 2020
IDENNAA:
Thread of jokers grin grin

Full of hateful sycophants...lol
Where is the hate. Please if we omitted your favourite, you can state why you think he will fly your party's flag and we will analyse it. The people I mentioned stand the brightest chance to emerge.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:52am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:
Between Maduka and Soludo both are from Aguata and are all Technocrats
Ngige lost his glory the moment he pitched with APC. APC winning Anambra is like using spoon to scoup out all the water in an ocean.
I still don't trust Ifeanyi Uba, that man is very cunnny and smart. Leaving Anambra treasury to his care might spell doom to the fast rising State in Nigeria.
As for Godwin he should first test his grassroot support base and polularity by first constesting for a local government chairman.
If all things works out well and Obiano ended well he might have way for Soludo to emerge as the next Governor of Anambra State.
Maduka and Soludo
You have good points. But Ngige is still popular despite the unpopularity of APC. If Ngige can increase his personal popularity way above that of his party, the people may still consider him. After all, less popular Tony Nwoye of APC beat PDP to second position in 2017. I think Ngige has two problems. One is that he is in a less visible ministry like labour which does nothing to help his popularity. Two, is that his party members see him as greedy and a dictator and are no longer enthusiastic about working for him.

Ifeanyi Ubah. He will win Nnewi North that's for sure. That has always been his turf. But like you said he has credibility issues. A chronic debtor, unfinished Nnewi cathedral, and it is been said he owes his workers at Capital oil tank farm in Lagos many months unpaid salaries. But the advantage that he has is that when it comes to politics, he spends a lot which draws a lot of praise singers to him.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Anambra politics is not by who you know at the top. Very unpredictable and dynamic
Anambra is not unpredictable. It is people's biases that are clouding their judgement.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:56am On May 04, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
SOLUDOzie Anambra 2021 is a task all well meaning ndi Anambra must ensure to accomplish.

Technocrats over Politicians. Anambra has been getting it right, no need going back to Egypt ( the era of politicians).

21/21 is sure for Soludo.
Soludo is most likely to win but another 21/21 is what I am not sure of.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
MrALIVE:
*A Clarion Call to Serve my State*

My humble greetings to ndi Anambra and everyone!

My name is Hon Don Fitex Ifeanyi Chukwudum JP. I am a native of Okija in Ihiala LGA, Anambra South Senatorial Zone.

I attended All Saints Primary School Onitsha, as well as the Prestigious Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha (DMGS).I am a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State, with a B.Sc (Hons) in Sociology & Anthropology with an (M.Sc in Criminology, in view).

I am a devout Christian, happily married with children and a successful businessman.

In 2010, I was appointed "Justice of the Peace" (JP) by the State Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice.

In 2011, I was the APGA candidate for Onitsha North Constituency 2 House of Assembly election. The election was marred by so many irregularities which necessitated me taking my opponent to the election tribunal at Awka. My party APGA later intervened and the rest is history!

I was later appointed the Political Liaison Officer (PLO) by the Governor of Anambra State to oversee Onitsha North Constituency 2. I left active politics after my tenure to concentrate on my business, expand into other ventures and revive my pursuit of academic excellence and research not only to better myself but to add value to the Society at large.

I was a staunch supporter of Mr Peter Obi's Administration, a member of his re-election committee and an APGA Stakeholder throughout Mr Peter Obi’s tenure as the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

I have held quite a few Political and Public offices and can proudly say that I left indelible legacies.

At this auspicious time that my dear state is yearning for good governance, quality and profound leadership, many well meaning Anambrarians, friends, political and business associates, professional colleagues to name a few have appealed to me to run for public office once again.

After due consultations with my family and some Stakeholders in the State, I, therefore, decided to present myself to vie for the office of the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

I have no doubt within me that I have the mental capacity, the commitment and passion, the knowledge and experience, the enthusiasm, the academic background and a genuine desire to lead the state to Eldorado.

My area of study as a Social Scientist gives me an edge over anyone else as a round peg is about to be placed in a round hole. In addition my experience as a Social Engineer, a Business and Human manager will come to bear.

I have the Pre-requisite pedigree, with the advantage of a grassroot personality, who was born and bred in the city of Onitsha, Anambra state.
I have been a "local boy" (not an abroad returnee) who has lived and intermingled within the poor and the rich environments in Anambra and therefore I have a first hand knowledge of the nooks and crannies of my dear state and it’s peculiar challenges.

I adequately understand the class stratification that exists, the needs of both classes and ways to strike a balance by systematically bridging the wide gap between the haves and the have nots.

My over 30 years working knowledge in the State has given me great insight as to what needs to be done for Anambra state to witness unprecedented transformation within my first 365 days in office to make it truly the Light of the Nation that it is.

I am coming with a paradigm shift. An innovative ideology that will discourage “monetisation” of politics and make it possible for qualified and deserving good men and women of proven integrity to win elections without corrupting the conscience of the people with money.

My campaign strategy is going to be novel, whereby the peoples votes will and must count and go to the best candidates as chosen by them with the capacity to offer great leadership and not diverted to mediocre
money-bags.

As we progress in this journey to sanitise Anambra state and bring forth transformational leadership that will place her in the pedestal of rapid development in all sectors, we shall, as well, update you on our 'Vision and Mission'.

Political party being the only vehicle to achieve this aim as the 1999 constitution (as amended) stipulates, we shall, after thorough consideration, communicate with you the Party we shall use as our vehicle/platform.

Our media team is ready, and will take off from here as we have already created an online platform known as *Ka Anambra ma mma* to showcase our brand and innovations.

We had planned to unveil our awareness movement, but had to put it on hold due to the Corona virus pandemic which besiege the World.

As a responsible team, we have relaxed our planned unveiling until the menace is adequately put under control.

We thus, plead with everyone to support both the State and Federal Government in their efforts to deal with the virus. Please keep safe and abide by all government directives to curb this deadly menace.

By God's special grace, we shall overcome.

God bless you all.

Yours in Service,

Hon Don Fitex JP
April 2020.
Humble CV. But people still don't know him. I don't think he will make it.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by garfield1: 9:24am On May 04, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Ngige will not allow Amaechi come from Rivers State to hijack the party from him.
I thought dozie is from the central? How is he connected to amaechi
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by garfield1: 9:30am On May 04, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Soludo is most likely to win but another 21/21 is what I am not sure of.
Soludo is likely to win followed by ifeanyi ubah.I don't think apc will give their ticket to ngige or someone from outside anambra south.am not even sure apc has popular people in anambra south.I hope they can force maduka or ifeanyi ubah to apc.if apga deny soludo the ticket,apc will win.it will be a close election.apga is becoming weaker under obiano and has lost many supporters.
I think the strongest person apc has in the south is Andy ubah but he's a spent force.his brother Chris may get the pdp ticket.
I pray apc entices capital oil to decamp and give him the ticket while tony nwoye deputizes.this will make apc win
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by bobbina(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2020
Soludo is a Federal candidate and has been asked to go and acquire state level experience that will enable him fly.
He’s obviously going to win but not with landslides though.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Salvador1: 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
watch out and see

Amechi is ready to fight tooth and nail for his inlaw to become apc candidate.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 5:31pm On May 04, 2020
garfield1:

I thought dozie is from the central? How is he connected to amaechi
His blood sister is Amaechi's wife.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 5:41pm On May 04, 2020
garfield1:

Soludo is likely to win followed by ifeanyi ubah.I don't think apc will give their ticket to ngige or someone from outside anambra south.am not even sure apc has popular people in anambra south.I hope they can force maduka or ifeanyi ubah to apc.if apga deny soludo the ticket,apc will win.it will be a close election.apga is becoming weaker under obiano and has lost many supporters.
I think the strongest person apc has in the south is Andy ubah but he's a spent force.his brother Chris may get the pdp ticket.
I pray apc entices capital oil to decamp and give him the ticket while tony nwoye deputizes.this will make apc win
APGA is much more stronger under Obiano than it was under Obi, this I can tell you for sure. As for APC, it is settled matter that Ngige will run again. He singlehandedly picked the new national auditor of APC, his picked the state exco of the party and he now has the required financial warchest to defeat Andy Uba or any other contender. Chris Uba will cause trouble as usual for PDP with court injunctions but he is not interested in becoming the governor perse. He just wants to pick the PDP runner. And as for Soludo, Obiano is solidly behind him, the ticket is very secure.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 5:43pm On May 04, 2020
Salvador1:
watch out and see

Amechi is ready to fight tooth and nail for his inlaw to become apc candidate.
Amaechi doesn't have any say in Anambra where Ngige is.
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Salvador1: 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Amaechi doesn't have any say in Anambra where Ngige is.

Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by IncredibleWrite: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Ngige? I doubt. Tony Nwoye would be flying the APC flag again. The man really pulled some weight the last time. But his trajectory in his SUG days, and several allegations of cultism on him would be a burden. To top it all, his party APC is loathed in Anambra. But the result of the last elections opened my eyes to what federal might and money can do, so...

Soludo might be a good economist, but I have my reservations about his person and ability to govern Anambra.

I actually admire Gowin Maduka and would personally go for him. His good works and philanthropy speaks for him. But these things doesn't translate to good leadership skills. Again, is he in tandem with the realities of governance in Nigeria and Anambra? That is the problem. Being just a technocrat doesn't guarantee good government because there are times were you need to play politics to navigate situations.

I don't know much about Ezeimo but I see his talks with the press. He actually has vision but lacks the charisma and mein to govern a state like Anambra if you ask me. Albeit, I know those who love him and drum for his support.

See below and contact us for your writing service today!
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ezewuzie01: 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
Ngige? I doubt. Tony Nwoye would be flying the APC flag again. The man really pulled some weight the last time. But his trajectory in his SUG days, and several allegations of cultism on him would be a burden. To top it all, his party APC is loathed in Anambra. But the result of the last elections opened my eyes to what federal might and money can do, so...

Soludo might be a good economist, but I have my reservations about his person and ability to govern Anambra.

I actually admire Gowin Maduka and would personally go for him. His good works and philanthropy speaks for him. But these things doesn't translate to good leadership skills. Again, is he in tandem with the realities of governance in Nigeria and Anambra? That is the problem. Being just a technocrat doesn't guarantee good government because there are times were you need to play politics to navigate situations.

I don't know much about Ezeimo but I see his talks with the press. He actually has vision but lacks the charisma and mein to govern a state like Anambra if you ask me. Albeit, I know those who love him and drum for his support.

See below and contact us for your writing service today!
Thank you for your contribution. The voters will decide. And note once again that federal might will not work in that election. Tony Nwoye did well in 2017 because he had Arthur Eze as his sponsor. As an individual, Tony doesn't pull any weight politically. I doubt Arthur Eze will waste money on Tony again

Ezeemo doesn't have anything to offer. I know noisemakers when I see them. He just wants to answer governor to inflate his ego.

Soludo's reputation will be on the line, he would have no choice but to do exceptionally well, that's more reason he will be an exceptional governor, I have no doubt about it. He is a first class material never forget that.

Maduka will also do well looking at him from the outside but I don't usually trust people who do philanthropy because of political aspirations. They are usually not honest and don't perform because they replace governance and performance with philanthropy. I simply can't shake off that feeling.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Kemistri4(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2020
piggyyeaster:
shout yeast are still voting for the party instead of credible candidate?
You deserved someone like Ikpeazu

Sharap

SE is the only zone with 4 represented parties
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by Ogilinsaka: 8:52pm On May 04, 2020
piggyyeaster:
shout yeast are still voting for the party instead of credible candidate?
You deserved someone like Ikpeazu

Your obsession with Igbo people is overwhelming.

Dan iska
Re: Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? by garfield1: 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
APGA is much more stronger under Obiano than it was under Obi, this I can tell you for sure. As for APC, it is settled matter that Ngige will run again. He singlehandedly picked the new national auditor of APC, his picked the state exco of the party and he now has the required financial warchest to defeat Andy Uba or any other contender. Chris Uba will cause trouble as usual for PDP with court injunctions but he is not interested in becoming the governor perse. He just wants to pick the PDP runner. And as for Soludo, Obiano is solidly behind him, the ticket is very secure.
I still don't think he will run.he will rather remain a godfather

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Ijaw Militants Attack Pro Biafra Camp In Uyenghe Akwa Ibom- Pics / President Tinubu Invited To G20 By Indian PM Modi / Ikwere Protested Against Joining A Proposed Rivers State In 1956 [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.