Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba (3744 Views)

FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Racoon(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2021
A popular Fulani politician, Adamu Garba has suggested that the Nigerian government should tactically support Boko Haram in their ongoing battle against ISWAP.

According to him, the ongoing fracas between the two terrorist groups is not a good news for Nigeria.

He said that there are two options available, it is either the federal government wait for both terrorist groups to destroy each other or the government tactically supports the lesser group to defeat the stronger group first.

The former presidential candidate said that to him, ISWAP is more dangerous and it will be better to support Boko Haram to defeat them. He said that the worst the Nigerian Government can do is to sit back and do nothing.

“Either way, you want to look at the fracas between ISWAP & Shekau/BH, none of it is good news for Nigeria. To me, ISWAP is more dangerous & both must not win. We’ve 2 options: Wait for them to destroy themselves before we move to crush both, or tactically support a lesser evil“, Adamu Garba says in his Tweets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.akelicious.net/fg-should-support-boko-haram-to-defeat-iswap-adamu-garba/%3famp

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Dduce12: 10:09am On May 21, 2021
I thought the news was a joke until I saw it myself. Nigeria sorry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by ComrdDRS1: 10:10am On May 21, 2021
cow

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Racoon(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2021
Chai! This is someone who once contested for the office of the president.You see the utter "uselessness" of drinking fura de nunu? All these people are terrorists sympathizers or supporters.

Same BH terrorists the government have been their spokespersons rationalizing all their atrocities? Same BH terrorists the government have been celebrating their alleged conversion as repentant & deradicalized bandits/terrorists.

What is ever wrong with thes people sef.It is terrorists who treasonable activities have led to so much lost of lives, with attendant pain, anguish and hardship that this cow is joking with like this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by FarahAideed: 10:11am On May 21, 2021
You can see Northerners support Terrorism

20 Likes

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Racoon(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2021
Hehehe! Be like Miyetti Allah versus ISWAP and Nigeria versus international terrorism. Just as Miyetti Allah is asking FG to allow it help the FG to defeat bandits.

This country is a monumental joke, disgrace and embarrassment under this government with many senseless idiot cum terrorists everywhere.The sense of rational reasoning of all these northerners are all grossly impaired.

10 Likes

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2021
He's a staunch APC îmbecile that has the direct ears of the authorities.. Make of that what you will cool

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Tinubuadvocate: 10:13am On May 21, 2021
Both bokoharam and Iswap are just like a carcass that shouldn't be a threat to government but no thank to our leaders that only believe in their pocket arrest their sponsor face the terrorist group attack them without mercy. We have a good standing army.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Olatunji1929: 10:13am On May 21, 2021
Oluwaoooooo!!!! see somebody reasoning na shit full this guy skull i swear like we should give bokoharam shekau faction fighter jet,10,000 soldiers with many sophisticated weapons
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by BigSarah(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2021
What have they been doing since, what bigger support are you suggesting than rehabilitation, sewing asoebi, sending them abroad and even proclaiming they've a shot of being president...
Boko haram has the maximum support of the presidency already

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Maxymilliano(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2021
This guy is very stupid shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by ogashman(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2021
North is boko haram and boko haram is north no cap!

And this was someone who contested for the highest office in Nigeria.

Had it been that he had won, he would have turned Nigeria to a ruga colony. He has been shouting cowtocurrency up and down on Twitter. These re some of the things I think would be in his manifesto;

He would chase all our children out of schools and replace them with cows,employing teacher to teach our Darling sacred cows.

All cows would be on govt payroll.

Each cow gets a car once it has been weaned

Special roads for cows to drive on

Free access of any govt building to cows

All staff of any establishment must be on their feet whenever a cow aimlessly strolls into their organization.

These and many more cow inspired things re what his brains are filled with.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 10:18am On May 21, 2021
Lol,

But they are doing it unofficially na or you want it officially?

It's funny how fg should be the one to help Terrorists to fight internal rivaly when both Terrorists have same goal but superiority battle

By this logic Fg should join Aiye to fight Eiye in the next fracas

USA should just declare Nigeria government a Terrorist organization now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 10:18am On May 21, 2021
For Garba to make this kind of suggestion clearly prove that this government supports banditry, terrorism and are their sponsors. The South should take note and unite together because it seems no hope again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Bigdik70inch2(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2021
Lobatan!!!
Is it not high time........we subjected all northerners to skull opening.........

I'm beginning to doubt If they actually have a working brain...... just maybe not!

Never heard of nor seen an intellectual aboki all my life......sub standard beings....
tueh!!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 10:21am On May 21, 2021
Northernerns and their love for terrorism

You want to play Taqiya and get support for your Boko Haram brothers

We all know Boko Haram is the stronger Terrorists that have been terrorizing this corntree and designated worldwide

You can't use South south oil money to waddle into two Terrorists battling for superiority

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by helinues: 10:22am On May 21, 2021
They should allow them to finish themselves.

Easy job for Nigeria security officers
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Bruno3000(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2021
Why kill ur fellow head slammers? ABI their allah is different from yours? Foolish bunch of terrorists. Muslims deserve their planet aswear.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Conner44: 10:23am On May 21, 2021
chai. the zoo has sufffered. so he is saying that fg has not been supporting boko haram all these while?
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by EagleNest(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2021
These northern Boko Haram sympathisers should hold their mouth shut for a while. The reason is because what comes out of it sometimes defies logic. Seriously!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Pratos: 10:24am On May 21, 2021
Lol
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by authehighness: 10:25am On May 21, 2021
Buhari supporters and appointees are terrorists
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Charmingrascal(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2021
Some of these Northerners are dimwitted and they are nothing but doltish characters.

If this one had won Presidency his own would have been worse than Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by alexpumpin: 10:26am On May 21, 2021
How did we get here as a nation? I suggest the southerners should, as matter of urgency, push rigorously for national dialogue and implement the resolutions before preparation for 2023 elections. The body language of the president (presidency) and key political actors, from the northern part of the country to security challenges facing the country is quite alarming and worrisome. If this proposal failed! I think everybody should answer his father's name.

Republic of Southern Nigeria is possible.

#stopsupportingcriminality
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2021
"I am a realist i deal with what works"

What have you ever dealt with in your life that works?

How about your failed cowrie?
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Saao(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2021
He made that comment on behalf of most northern Muslims. Northern Muslims are not against boko haram from the onset because they were after security and non Muslims but iswap killed all which they don't want. As far as boko haram killed only Christians, Northern Muslims will be cool with it. The danger is that, when iswap is defeated and boko haram with many sympathisers from the Northern Muslims won and tomorrow we have non Muslims president. the Northern Muslims with boko haram will collaborate to overthrow such administration. So what should Christians do? Earlier southwest southeast and south south separate from the entity better for them.we middlebeltan are caught up except God saw us through.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Hotshisha: 10:35am On May 21, 2021
If I was a President I'll cede Sambisa and close LGA to Boko Haram and Southeast to Biafra

We can't continue spending huge forex fighting for barren land
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by hotwax: 10:40am On May 21, 2021
I hope this is not fake news.

But if its real, then eh don finish for nigeria patapata.

It is not shocking to me. Its a commonplace that buhari is the head of boko-haram. Shekau is just their brand ambassador

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2021
No wonder Bokoharam insurgency have no end in sight.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Joromi1: 10:42am On May 21, 2021
The COW actually said it. And with all boldness. It's no wonder why most Buhari supporters are Muslim fanatics. Just imagine this statement and the one a supposed SAN made earlier on concerning open grazing. The mallam actually compared it with spare parts trade.

I'm not surprised Garba said this. Looking at his background, he's been brainwashed by the Pantami-like kind of Islamic teachings hence is prone to reason like a terrorist.

Garba Shehu II attended Almajirai School in Jimeta till he was 8 years old. He attended Jambutu primary school and Luggere primary school.

In 2001, he obtained his SSCE certificate from Doubeli secondary school.

He gained admission to study electrical engineering in Kano State University of Technology, Wudil. However, he was expelled in his 300 level after a protest in his school.

In 2005, Adamu Garba II enrolled to study Microsoft Systems and technology at NIIT Kano.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:51am On May 21, 2021
I can never be surprised
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by risos(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2021
International terrorism vs National terrorism.
Fulani agenda vs Islamic state agenda.
ISWAP is a threat to Nigerian funded boko haram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Embattled Account General Wins Rivers State PDP Governorship Primaries / Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) / Federal Government Suspends Fuel Importation (Says LeadershipNigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.