Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA (58101 Views)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W / Passengers From UK & South Africa To Upload Their COVID-19 Results From Monday / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by jumich1(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Blackfire(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
The north don't know how messed up they are right now..

A ravaging virus...and no more free money from oil.

Anyway grin
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by bcashy: 8:43am On May 04, 2020
Seetto:

You want them to test positive undecided

Yes! Idiots like him are here to read bad news na!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by supremenews: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by charcoy2k: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
The virus just like every other viruses takes more than 14days to manifest in some individuals.
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by AdmissionGetEas: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
Nigeria go better

Meanwhile check my signature for University admission
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Ulrich01(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2020
Seetto:

Asin ehn... People sha, they always want bad news

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by simhosting: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
ok
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Chimookigwe: 8:45am On May 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Fake results....

How is it fake? Do you have copies of the test results?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by domopps(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2020
A good one and thank God the corpse didn't do any harm like when he was alive

I cum in peace

Cheers
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by ehardetola(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2020
ikdaddy01:
Good news.
But how come Abuja recorded 52 positive cases yesterday- 14 days after.

God is watching with 5G
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by jericco1(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2020
They will play politics with this one that's for sure

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Fiestafetta: 8:52am On May 04, 2020
My own advice is that anybody that wants to go out should go out, protect yourself and be conscious of the whole measures just to be on safer side. But if you look at this figures released by the so called NCDC, you will petrified, terrified, honestly you will die in fear.

Only God knows what they are doing or what they stand to gain. I have taken my time to study the trend across the nation. Let me start from Ibadan that I base. Their is no lock down in Ibadan, is short, there was never a total lockdown, what we have is curfew and partial restrictions of movement, and we all know proximity of Lagos to Ibadan, we also know how connectedl Ibadan-lagos express road is to other states and northern state, despite all these, Oyo state has recorded the least if compare to state that have been lockdown in south west. Why is it like that? Is there anything that the Governor is doing differently? Are Ibadan people more cultured, learned, law abiding than Lagos and rest?

I think is because Oyo state have decided to do things differently than all these copy and paste that other governors are doing from federal government (especially APC states).

Oyo state governor does not play to the gallery of the NCDC games of permutation, probability and duplication of numbers and restrained from the CMD of UCH shenanigan but istead works with good epidemiologists and other medical professionals,

Look at what is happening in other PDP states, anambra is easing lockdown still not recording any new cases even when they reported it is in reasonable and few numbers.

The NCDC boss is exploiting President of his weakness and incapacitation for his selfish interests because I still don't know why he feels that the virus must spread to all federation while it did not spread all over the provinces in China.

Why forcing Kofi state and Cross river states to manufactured number of covid19 cases when none exist? Even when he gave them guidelines to follow before test to be carried out. By now, if their is any cases in kogi, is it not be obvious by now, the people would have been showing symptoms or probably dropping dead by now, even the doctors would have been crying out.

So finally, my point is that, don't be discouraged by all this figures out there, go out if you have any important assignment, protect yourself and observe necessary measures to keep yourself safe. Despite the lockdown in Lagos state, I have traveled to Lagos two times in two weeks without any hitches, not even all the police officers on the road that put on nose mask..

May God never abandon us...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Skye231(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2020
Instead of you to arrest them ... You are sharing results.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Lagaritha(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2020
First of all. Was it even Kyari that was buried that day? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Samfloxin(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2020
How will they test positive when the person they buried is no Abba Kyari? just asking

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Razy75g: 8:54am On May 04, 2020
Head slamming fools
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by shigoawesu(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Fake results....
Buy if it is positive it will not be fake right
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2020
then Kemi was right!
no be Kyari dem bury that day then!
angry
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Makavelli25: 8:57am On May 04, 2020
Check my signature
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by khing00600: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
He just dey give opinion na Aba, which one be test positive there

Seetto:

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Sonoyom(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2020
Instead of prosecution, this clowns are displaying their inborn stvpidity.
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by PureGoldh(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2020
Seen
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Ayhomes(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2020
Now I know that our leaders wicked because this is a pure lie.
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Grace001: 9:00am On May 04, 2020
Mm
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by CodeTemplar: 9:02am On May 04, 2020
Rigged or real result?
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by fatymore(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2020
It is well
Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by Grace001: 9:02am On May 04, 2020
BrokeFeminist:
I have 2k to give out in exchange for a Facebook account. Contact me if interested

To use it for scam abi grin ... pay 40k and get double of it in 40 minutes.

Undoubtedly you’re one of them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA by factwriter(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2020
priceaction:
No be abba kyari dem bury for that place. The earlier u believe. That's just a distraction. As prominent and wealthy the family are, such will never happen in a common burial ground openly. There is always a class among the elites. The person buried might not even die of covik 1-9. That blood stain gave more facts to this. Death announced in the middle of the night , hurriedly buried in the morning, but they forgot to clean the red blood. Add one and one together.

Obviously you have no knowledge or idea of how Muslims handle their dead. Must everyone deposit their departed ones in the cooler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? / Doctors & Health Workers Salary Structure Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.