Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me (308 Views)

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by Cleo18: 12:13am On May 04, 2020
Dear users,

Due to my past experiences and survival, I have decided to be giving free counsels to anyone having depressing issue: marital, family, work-related, relationship, etc. Be assured whatever is shared with me remains a secret for life.

I will listen to all you have to say and counsel you based on certain factors.

Is there any issue weighing you down? If yes, then be free to send an email to educonsultancy@yahoo.com and let me know here when you send a mail.
Re: Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by doctore212(m): 12:53am On May 04, 2020
Pls how can I quit Oloshoism
Re: Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by Oluromantic: 6:11am On May 04, 2020
I need 10k from you. That's what is weighing me down
Re: Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by cyndy1000(f): 9:34am On May 05, 2020
Are you counseling based on ur experiences and survivals or you are a trained counsellor?Psychology and counselor are too different things any way just that they have similarities.
Re: Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by Stevyne: 9:38am On May 05, 2020
cyndy1000:
Are you counseling based on ur experiences and survivals or you are a trained counsellor?Psychology and counselor are too different things any way just that they have similarities.
This the problem I have with people like you.
Shebi you know better, why you no create your own thread.
ODE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by cyndy1000(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2020
Stevyne:
This the problem I have with people like you.
Shebi you know better, why you no create your own thread.
ODE!!!!

Mumu I only asked a question.
I also asked because I would like to learn from him don't get it twisted
Re: Need A Psychologist Or A Counsellor? Reach Me by Stevyne: 11:53am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=cyndy1000 post=89207637]

Mumu I only asked a question.
I also asked because I would like to learn from him don't get it twisted[/quoteWeldone!
You don deh change mouth]

(1) (Reply)

Join This Whatsapp TV For Funny Memes, Steady Giveaway, Sure Betting Odds ��� / Looking For A Soul Mate / This Is How To Know If A PRETTY Girl Likes You(for Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.