Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Romeo must not Die (A true love story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romeo must not Die (A true love story) (370 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / What If You Die A Virgin And Still Don't Make Heaven? / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romeo must not Die (A true love story) by constancefriday(m): 5:20am On May 04, 2020
ROMEO MUST NOT DIE:
There's this action movie i watched a couple of years ago in which some Soldiers were sent on a mission to rescue one of their colleagues from the epicenter of war (for some reasons).
While they were being sent off on the mission, the mission file handed over to them had written on it "Target MUST COME BACK ALIVE"
The mission was so important that even the lives of all the Soldiers sent to rescue him were sacrificed just to ensure he came back home safely and he did.
When i watched that movie, i was touched deeply in my heart, i cried, because it reminded me of how Jesus came on a Mission to rescue us from hell, Satan and death.
The mission was so important, and written on the case file was "YOU MUST LIVE AND NOT DIE" the mission was so important such that Christ had to give up his life to make sure you didn't die.
Are you willing to take this and run with it, run the race for eternal life.
God did not rest until he ensured the ransom for your redemption from hell fire was paid.
These stories are real.
Recently, the US Government were making negotiations to set free one of their Soldiers held up in the hands of one of their opponents, he was to be killed if a reasonable agreement wasn't reached, but something unusual happened, while the negotiator for the US Goverment was coming close to a deal to set him free and bring him back home, the captive suddenly opened up and said they shouldn't bother to rescue him.
This was heartbreaking even to the US President for everything was already in place to set him free.
Are you like the guy in the second story, who has been informed that all has been done to secure his freedom from captivity yet turned down his chance to escape and stay alive down and chose rather to die?
That's how it is when you reject Jesus and his sealed deal to earn you eternal life.
Accept Jesus today and know what it truly means to be set free.
John 3:16
Remain Blessed.
Yours sincerely;
Apostle Constance Friday.
Podcasts resume tomorrow.
Thanks for all the Birthday Greetings and Wishes.
I'm truly very grateful.

www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Join us for the Truth and Life Series of
Real Life Gospel Church.
Facebook
www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg
Instagram
@reallifegospelorg, @reallifegospel
Remain Blessed!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Romeo must not Die (A true love story) by stephieok: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:
ROMEO MUST NOT DIE:
There's this action movie i watched a couple of years ago in which some Soldiers were sent on a mission to rescue one of their colleagues from the epicenter of war (for some reasons).
While they were being sent off on the mission, the mission file handed over to them had written on it "Target MUST COME BACK ALIVE"
The mission was so important that even the lives of the Soldiers sent to rescue him were sacrificed just to ensure he came back home safely and he did.
When i watched that movie, i was touched deeply in my heart, i cried, because it reminded me of how Jesus came on a Mission to rescue us from hell, Satan and death.
The mission was so important, and written on the case file was "YOU MUST LIVE AND NOT DIE" the mission was so important such that Christ had to give up his life to make sure you didn't die.
Are you willing to take this and run with it, run the race for eternal life.
God did not rest until he ensured the ransom for your redemption from hell fire was paid.
These stories are real.
Recently, the US Government were making negotiations to set free one of their Soldiers held up in the hands of one of their opponents, he was to be killed if a reasonable agreement wasn't reached, but something unusual happened, while the negotiator for the US Goverment was coming close to a deal to set him free and bring him back home, the captive suddenly opened up and said they shouldn't bother to rescue him.
This was heartbreaking even to the US President for everything was already in place to set him free.
Are you like the guy in the second story, who has been informed that all has been done to secure his freedom from captivity yet turned down his chance to escape and stay alive down and chose rather to die?
That's how it is when you reject Jesus and his sealed deal to earn you eternal life.
Accept Jesus today and know what it truly means to be set free.
John 3:16
Remain Blessed.
Yours sincerely;
Apostle Constance Friday.
Podcasts resume tomorrow.
Thanks for all the Birthday Greetings and Wishes.
I'm truly very grateful.

www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Join us for the Truth and Life Series of
Real Life Gospel Church.
Facebook
www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg
Instagram
@reallifegospelorg, @reallifegospel
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Get A Government Job In Nigeria Through High Profile Individulal / Before You Have A Romance And Go Into A Relationship, Watch This. 18+ / What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.