Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me (1070 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 6:16am On May 04, 2020
This girl loves me but she doesn't want to marry me
What else should be done now?
Will I continue my relationship with that girl?
Or would it be better for me to let him go?

Wannan yarinyar tana ƙaunata amma ba ta son aure na
Me kuma ya kamata a yi yanzu? Shin zan ci gaba da dangantakata da yarinyar nan? Ko kuwa zai fi kyau in kyale shi?

Nwa agbọghọ a hụrụ m n'anya mana ọ chọghị ịlụ m
Kedu ihe ọzọ kwesịrị ime ugbu a? M ga-aga n’ihu mmekọrịta mụ na nwa agbọghọ ahụ? Ka ọ̀ ga-aka mma ka m hapụ ya?

Ọmọbinrin yii fẹràn mi ṣugbọn ko fẹ lati fẹ mi
Kini ohun miiran yẹ ki o ṣee ṣe bayi? Njẹ Emi yoo tẹsiwaju ibasepọ mi pẹlu ọmọbirin yẹn? Tabi yoo dara julọ fun mi lati jẹ ki o lọ?

Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Muhylonaire(m): 6:20am On May 04, 2020
Putting her picture self already gave us an hint as to why you can't be settled with. Maybe she knows that you don't have sense. No offence o.
If you do, you wouldn't post her picture for any reason.

10 Likes

Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by dukeprince50: 6:41am On May 04, 2020
do u need help from Nairaland or from ur tribe?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Goke101(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2020
Eyah maybe you are just a bed buddy to her..who knows??
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by spyg1(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2020
Just stop having séx with her for a month let's see whether she love you or not.
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:19am On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
do u need help from Nairaland or from ur tribe?
he wrote the same thing in English, Igbo, hausa and Yoruba
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by DICKstractor: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by donbachi(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2020
How would she marry u,when u're lying about ur tribe..and e be like she don see most of the skeletons in ur cupboard.
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by dukeprince50: 7:32am On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

he wrote the same thing in English, Igbo, hausa and Yoruba
seriously? I thought he wrote few words in English then the rest in his dialect.
somebody cab speak all three major language in Nigeria and I can't even speak my own fluently. chai
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by NobleDeSage001: 7:41am On May 04, 2020
Bros, examine that her love very well. A girl who truly loves you will gladly accept to be your wife.
If she doesn't want to be your wife, let her go so other suitable candidates can take her place as soon as possible.
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2020
It's so important you had to ask the same question in English, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba languages...? undecided
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Fasindo: 8:14am On May 04, 2020
shocked

Get her pregnant, then she will be the one begging you to marry her.

Ka sa ta yi ciki, to, ita ce za ta roƙe ka ka aure ta.

Mee ya ime, mgbe ahụ ọ ga-abụ onye na-arịọ gị ka ị lụrụ ya

Ti loyun, lẹhinna oun yoo jẹ ẹniti o bẹ ọ lati fẹ rẹ
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Eberechi24(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
seriously? I thought he wrote few words in English then the rest in his dialect.
somebody cab speak all three major language in Nigeria and I can't even speak my own fluently. chai

Where are you from?
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Eberechi24(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Get her pregnant, then she will be the one begging you to marry her.

Mee ya ime, mgbe ahụ ọ ga-abụ onye

Kedu nke bu "Mee ya ime?

O bu "Tupa ya ime.
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by dukeprince50: 9:56am On May 04, 2020
Eberechi24:

Where are you from?
Nigeria. I didn't grow up from here so it's no surprise I can't speak it.
Re: This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me by Nobody: 10:29am On May 04, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:
This girl loves me but she doesn't want to marry me
What else should be done now?
Will I continue my relationship with that girl?
Or would it be better for me to let him go?

Wannan yarinyar tana ƙaunata amma ba ta son aure na
Me kuma ya kamata a yi yanzu? Shin zan ci gaba da dangantakata da yarinyar nan? Ko kuwa zai fi kyau in kyale shi?

Nwa agbọghọ a hụrụ m n'anya mana ọ chọghị ịlụ m
Kedu ihe ọzọ kwesịrị ime ugbu a? M ga-aga n’ihu mmekọrịta mụ na nwa agbọghọ ahụ? Ka ọ̀ ga-aka mma ka m hapụ ya?

Ọmọbinrin yii fẹràn mi ṣugbọn ko fẹ lati fẹ mi
Kini ohun miiran yẹ ki o ṣee ṣe bayi? Njẹ Emi yoo tẹsiwaju ibasepọ mi pẹlu ọmọbirin yẹn? Tabi yoo dara julọ fun mi lati jẹ ki o lọ?
Your stupidity is on another level. You should have added Swahili and jungle language

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tiger Nut Drink From Home Like A Pro to boost libido / My Uncle Don't Want My Gf / Socializing Is For Big Fools!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.