Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State (555 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2020
A bus driver has reportedly been killed by some police officers and brutalizing his passenger, one Mr Martins for mistakenly hitting their vehicle while trying to overtake them in Edo State. HGS Media Plus Reports.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the bus driver whose identity is yet to be revealed carried one Mr Martins yesterday in Benin City. During their journey, the driver overtook a police vehicle and mistakenly hit the vehicle.

The driver who realized his mistake immediately stopped and began to beg the policemen for his unintentional action.

The policemen gave a deaf ears to the driver's plead, and it resorted to punishing him in the process and even pointing a gun at him.

The said passenger, Martins, who was sitting at the front sit was also attacked and brutalized by the officers, damaging his jaw in the process.

Martins was immediately rushed to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, (UBTH) were he is currently undergoing treatment.

But the driver was unlucky as he was killed by the policemen who fled the scene.

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/05/04/police-officers-kills-bus-driver-brutalizes-passenger-in-edo-state/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by Davash222(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2020
Gosh...this is barbaric!

Nothing good will ever come from Nigeria police, always in the news for bad reasons.
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by donbachi(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2020
I'm beginning to see the Naija police,as the first set of demons dat GOD threw down from heaven along side lucifer...hiding inside police uniform...so ruthless,heartless,wicked and with noove and regard to human life.
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by yenereal(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2020
Everything is definitely wrong in this country.
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2020

Oga add graphic picture o.

I really think people should start avoiding police men as they would avoid a known violent mad man on the street!

What's the justification for such barbaric behavior. Ouch! Taking every little opportunity to flex their muscles at the expense of the lives of people! Trigger-happy hooligans!
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by columbus007(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2020
Wtf shocked
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by Nimirayz: 10:27am On May 04, 2020
Wow!
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by Glorymax: 10:38am On May 04, 2020
It will definitely get to all of us one by one. We have refused as citizens to tell the authorities that we own them, they will continue the brutality on us.

When has accident on our roads became immediate death sentence on drivers and inhuman brutality on the passengers without judicial proceedings?

Nigeria citizens are getting what they deserve from the authorities, it can't stop until the citizens themselves stops them

It's a pity
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by slyfox35(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2020
Police brutality on the youths, especially young boys is getting too much.
Having a car as a young boy in the country is a taboo in the eyes of the force.
What concerns the police and the way you dress and I know some idiots here will say "dress the way you want to be addressed" I see that nonsense alot on this forum (Idiots).
These are the ones whose parents were able to afford school fees for them from the age of 3 ,these idiots never fended for themselves,the only time they ever fended for themselves was the alawi they got from youth service before they eventually got the white collar job that was served to them on a platter of silver,80% of them don't even merit the job,yet they sit behind that desk and critcize boys who made it from the street,who hawked groundnut and pure water and eventually became someone, eventually bought a car.
Because he grew up in the streets and has dreadlocks sitting in his car,police brutality falls on him,and you sit behind your white collar desk and say good for him,you are just being jealous because a street boy got to the top before you and you shall die of that jealousy (white collar pig)!!!
Jayz is one of the richest and most respected man today,both in the corporate world and music world,and he has afro locks (Success does not f****king look at your looks neither does money look at your looks)
Believe me,very soon,a youth will rise up and speak out about this injustice to humanity!!!
And he will gain alot of voice from the outside world(because 80% of our citizens do not care as long as it is not their children)
I know how many parents have been left in tears by these hoodlums called police force
And I will be glad to be at the forefront of this protest
#the world is evolving #the youth are not animals
Re: Police Officers Kills Bus Driver, Brutalizes Passenger In Edo State by dragunov: 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
slyfox35:
Police brutality on the youths, especially young boys is getting too much.
Having a car as a young boy in the country is a taboo in the eyes of the force.
What concerns the police and the way you dress and I know some idiots here will say "dress the way you want to be addressed" I see that nonsense alot on this forum (Idiots).
These are the ones whose parents were able to afford school fees for them from the age of 3 ,these idiots never fended for themselves,the only time they ever fended for themselves was the alawi they got from youth service before they eventually got the white collar job that was served to them on a platter of silver,80% of them don't even merit the job,yet they sit behind that desk and critcize boys who made it from the street,who hawked groundnut and pure water and eventually became someone, eventually bought a car.
Because he grew up in the streets and has dreadlocks sitting in his car,police brutality falls on him,and you sit behind your white collar desk and say good for him,you are just being jealous because a street boy got to the top before you and you shall die of that jealousy (white collar pig)!!!
Jayz is one of the richest and most respected man today,both in the corporate world and music world,and he has afro locks (Success does not f****king look at your looks neither does money look at your looks)
Believe me,very soon,a youth will rise up and speak out about this injustice to humanity!!!
And he will gain alot of voice from the outside world(because 80% of our citizens do not care as long as it is not their children)
I know how many parents have been left in tears by these hoodlums called police force
And I will be glad to be at the forefront of this protest
#the world is evolving #the youth are not animals

Why the bile?

(1) (Reply)

Benin City Not Funny Lately / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested Over Murder Of Police Sergeant In Lagos / How I Lost 90k To Wema Bank Caused By Access Bank Poor Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.