Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Benin City Not Funny Lately - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin City Not Funny Lately (558 Views)

John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin City Not Funny Lately by freshkpomo(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2020
I created a thread earlier on how a meat seller was robbed
www.nairaland.com/5819410/meat-seller-robbed-benin . What happened some days back was even worse, the kind of thieves we now have are Food thieves. The thieves went to shops around New Benin, broke in and stole bags of rice, tomato, Maggi, vegetable oil and other stuffs related to cooking a decent meal. I don't know if I should blame the lock down, the government, the virus or the thieves who refused to see that these shops belong to people who are struggling to survive just like them.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA.
Re: Benin City Not Funny Lately by devilmaycry: 8:16pm On May 13, 2020
I blame buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Benin City Not Funny Lately by FlordFlorez(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2020
The lockdown caused it.
Re: Benin City Not Funny Lately by EzeNdiAra: 9:38pm On May 13, 2020
A state where people with car rub street kids selling pure water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City Not Funny Lately by freshkpomo(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
A state where people with car rub people street kids selling pure water
I tell you, so pathetic.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Two Fake Soldiers Arrested Over Murder Of Police Sergeant In Lagos / All You Need To Know About Hushpuppi Arrest, Extradition And Current Situation / Invictus Obi: The Celebrated Forbes Con Artist In Dire Need Of A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.