Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (78040 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by NaMeAboki: 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
Fvcking wicked animals. angry angry angry
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by adecz: 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
IPOB Amaka!!!!

These Yigbo women are devilish
& inhumanly callous!!

Taking advantage of poor girls
who have already lost everything!!

This is above wicked!!
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by romenna: 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
I will be shocked If God is not angry with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Henri8: 8:46pm On May 04, 2020
This is bad. Very bad. The government of Enugwu State should do everything within their power to fish out these traffickers and rapists.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by naturefellow(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

I wonder how these guys guys reason o.

Human trafficking na pay back package of the Biafra war. Just imaging. grin

See the reasoning of our leaders of tomorrow. How do you expect a state this one governs, or Constituency he represents in the future to have have progress with this level of reasoning.

I weep for my nation.
And that's how some of them in ower are behaving already. Brother, It is appalling, very sad. We are our problem in this country.

I hope none of his female relatives never fall victim to human trafficking due to unkind life circumstances like those girls. It's a very terrible situation to be in.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by CentVickBlog: 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by StubbornGENIUS: 8:57pm On May 04, 2020
Sagay212:

At least the few tailors and agbo sellers are not doing Olosho and distributing diseases.
And lagos state is definitely doing everything to eliminate your prostituting ipod girls, Well we will be shutting down these brothels in full force and won't care what ya'll say.
You are obviously deluded. i've been hearing about shutting down of brothels in lagos and environs for many years but new ones keep springing up. And those female Agbo sellers are known for selling their body instead of their agbo.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by dasparrow: 9:01pm On May 04, 2020
@Post
I tell you, the average Nigerian woman is wicked. If she is not physically, verbally and emotionally abusing her house maid, she is busy looking away while her husband rapes or sexually violates the househelp who is a minor.

Other times, some Nigerian women stay trafficking minors to be raped or used for baby manufacturing like Kiki and Nma. Yet other times Nigerian women stay raising male children who oftentimes grow up to be pedophiles, rapists and sexual predators. Many Nigerian women cannot do anything right other than to be the wicked Jezebels that most are known for.

I can bet Kiki and Nma are not even the legit names of these disgusting child traffickers. I am so hurt reading this story. Rather than for all and sundry to condemn the wickedness, sexual abuse and trauma these young girls faced, Nigerians are busy arguing about tribe like a bunch of heartless dummies.

Because most Nigerians don't condemn evil, this is why Nigeria as a nation is the cesspit it has become. Evil thrives when good people do nothing goes a saying. I guess there are rarely any good people left in that country called Nigeria. It is a country filled with religious people who are wicked and heartless devoid of human sympathy, empathy and compassion.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by dasparrow: 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
romenna:
I will be shocked If God is not angry with Nigeria.

Actually He is. That is why Islamic terrorism, occultism, high rate of motor vehicle accidents, high crime rate, lack of basic amenities, human trafficking, high cost of living, low life expectancy, high rate of poverty - despite being richly blessed with both natural and human resources - is the order of the day in Nigeria. God has long turned his back on that terribly sinful country filled with very wicked citizens.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Simontempla: 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
This is evil....
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Obamaofusa: 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Cowardly afonjas, they only find their voice whenever they hear Igbo.
When that cone headed afonja couple killed their own child and used him for ritual, all of them disappeared like the cowards they are.
Now look at them here forming brave righteous crusaders, one was even wishing to become John wick so he could attack igbos grin, you can see the overgrown babies here attacking the mighty igbos cheesy
Continue Killing igbos in your dream till you pee the bed and wake up

Cowardly and lilly livered OSUS exported ritualists to all regions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by winj: 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Then you still have more work to dogrin
Igbo amaka

I am happy to continue - IGBOs must suffer the consequences of their actions against the reputation of Nigeria. I believe in karma and it will happen!

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by sulaak(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:

why blame government for people's wickedness. Is it the government that is kidnapping children, rapping them and selling thier babies. Please grow up.

Those girls should be looking for government social services to protect them and not well-wishers.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Friend22(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
willyo:
Fiction

Don't worry, untill it happens to you, you will understand the meaning of fiction.
Very stupid comment.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Anastescia001: 9:44pm On May 04, 2020
winj:

I am happy to continue - IGBOs must suffer the consequences of their actions against the reputation of Nigeria. I believe in karma and it will happen!
Everybody is a sinner, so one way or another karma will find you too
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Sagay212: 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You are obviously deluded. i've been hearing about shutting down of brothels in lagos and environs for many years but new ones keep springing up. And those female Agbo sellers are known for selling their body instead of their agbo.

Lol..e pain am...you wan change story...every Nigerian know your girls are every where doing Olosho. Dem even dey Ghana and Cameroon. They will all.be sent packing.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by abduljabbar4(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
The cursed tribe at it again
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by funmijoyb(f): 10:03pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

they just assume I am Igbo whenever I point out the truth. but they cheer when i say anything against Igbo.

What truth are u saying on this kinda thread..what tribe are u?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2020
funmijoyb:

What truth are u saying on this kinda thread..what tribe are u?

the truth that Kiki (Kikiola) is actually a Yoruba name.

and that happens to be the name of the woman who sold those Hausa girls to the enugu baby factory
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by saintade01(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2020
Can they just let this people take their BIAFRA and go with their wahala. They have nothing to offer this country except crime.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by yommen: 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:

why blame government for people's wickedness. Is it the government that is kidnapping children, rapping them and selling thier babies. Please grow up.

The government has refused to stop Bokoharam that is getting these people displaced in the first instance. In the second instance, government, knowing fully well that these IDP camps lack food and necessary palliatives ought to provide for them. This made them to find a means of leaving the camp.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by yommen: 11:06pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

Do you know how many yoruba NURTW branch chairmen that own prostitute motels in Lagos where young girls are trafficked as prostitutes?

Do you want me to give you a list?

Oga forget talk. Even your muslim hausa governors and politicians traffick young little underaged girls from Arab countries for sex. We all remember Senator yerima and the little Egyptian girl he was destroying her vagina.

There is no single justification for arguement. What is not good is not good, either perpetrated by Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ibibio, Ebira etc. IT IS NOT GOOD.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by digicreator: 11:26pm On May 04, 2020
Some people are seriously trying to cause problems with this kinda story. I don’t believe that ish...
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Legendguru: 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
Northern girls or Enugu girls at work
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Mrpojj(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Auxilliarytony(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2020
People cannot change
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by maak400: 11:58pm On May 04, 2020
knowledgeable:

I think what the Igbo strategy at this juncture of Nigerian history is to pursue a three plunge approach geared towards their salvation.

1) Purse a truly genuinely peace engagements with the Northern Nigeria that will ultimately lead to peace treaty with the North...they are more understanding/ predictable than the Yorubas. Nnia Nwodo & Ohanaeze can take up that assignment and have a hand shake across the North. Crucial lessons the Igbos have learned over the years are (a)Yorubas do not want to confront Igbos directly alone for now (b) They must incite the North against the Igbos and afterwards sit behind the scene to execute the genocide. (Awolowo introduce tribalism in the polity when Zik won the election in the West & when it all lead to the civil war, it was him..the Yoruba man that came up with policy of starvation of Igbo babies, the weak and the general civilian population that led to the deaths of millions of Igbo people) (c) This is the most difficult one, but nevertheless, we must continue. All the North wants, is the Presidency and thank God, Buhari will not be running in 2023. The Igbos must totally pledge and support Northern president 100% come 2023.

2) International diplomacy. Ipob must improve on that with more focus on Africa Union.

3) Yorubas: the Yorubas are planning/scheming for a second genocide on the Igbos. The only difference this time around, the are planning for a complete wiping out of Igbos and are extremely serious about it. The only problem, they cannot do it alone without inciting the North against the Igbos. Igbos must secure the Northern peace treaty in order to deal with the Yorubas directly from all angles period. Here in nairaland, no more attacts on Hausa/fulanis. arrewa comments/narratives must be approach with open minds and sense of reason.

Yorubas are #1 problem for Igbos and Nigeria. Left for Buhari alone, Igbos wouldn't have being suffering like they doing now but for the army of Yoruba anti Igbos around him, from the Vice president to femi Adisana, the news media, in the Senate, the house of representative etc. Ohanaeze must invite Yarima to Enugu for a long retreat and brain storming.
As eloquent as you are, I thought you’re a reasonable Igbo person but you’re the most foolish and dumbest of them all. Jeezzzz most igbos are irredeemably stupid and paethetic haters!
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by willyo(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2020
Friend22:

Don't worry, untill it happens to you, you will understand the meaning of fiction.
Very stupid comment.
Most Christian related news from Aljazeera are fake
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by potopotoking: 11:59pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
funmijoyb:

You see why everybody doesn't like them
[/s]

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by arthorjnr(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2020
dasparrow:
@Post
I tell you, the average Nigerian woman is wicked. If she is not physically, verbally and emotionally abusing her house maid, she is busy looking away while her husband rapes or sexually violates the househelp who is a minor.

Other times, some Nigerian women stay trafficking minors to be raped or used for baby manufacturing like Kiki and Nma. Yet other times Nigerian women stay raising male children who oftentimes grow up to be pedophiles, rapists and sexual predators. Many Nigerian women cannot do anything right other than to be the wicked Jezebels that most are known for.

I can bet Kiki and Nma are not even the legit names of these disgusting child traffickers. I am so hurt reading this story. Rather than for all and sundry to condemn the wickedness, sexual abuse and trauma these young girls faced, Nigerians are busy arguing about tribe like a bunch of heartless dummies.

Because most Nigerians don't condemn evil, this is why Nigeria as a nation is the cesspit it has become. Evil thrives when good people do nothing goes a saying. I guess there are rarely any good people left in that country called Nigeria. It is a country filled with religious people who are wicked and heartless devoid of human sympathy, empathy and compassion.

I am a Nigerian but its not something I'm proud to say. Not because of our bad leaders but because of the people in the country. Thank you for your honest words. Let the fools argue about tribe!!!. BTW, I'm igbo!
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by arthorjnr(m): 12:32am On May 05, 2020
maak400:

As eloquent as you are, I thought you’re a reasonable Igbo person but you’re the most foolish and dumbest of them all. Jeezzzz most igbos are irredeemably stupid and paethetic haters!

STFU and refer to him as an individual!!!.

Yes he is igbo, but you think if he was Yoruba or Hausa, his thought process would've been different??.

A stupid person is a stupid person sir, whether he's from mars or Pluto!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.