Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (78100 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by FavourIfechukwu(f): 5:28pm On May 04, 2020
Although I am from the southeastern part of Nigeria but I will not support any Igbo person that indulges in such act...
I condemn it totally...
Be it from the East, West, North or South. Evil should be called evil!!!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Engrr(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2020
Al-jazeera with all these their fictitious stories
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by KosiGee(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2020
Nwokem do not try to justify that horror with whatever happened during the civil war. The matron and her co traffickers do not deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
oil that is less than $20 now or worth.. and what oil do you have in your landlocked region? You should be more worried how you will survive in your landlocked tiny country..

even if it is $10 , you will still need it before paying salaries.

the Southsouth region is bigger than many countries. it is big enough to accommodate us.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Prenonjebose: 5:33pm On May 04, 2020
A new leadership with committed work ethic is needed at NATIP. Govt funding of the agency needs to be reviewed, also.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by 3Ceagle(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2020
First, human trafficking is evil no matter what form or who is involved. The continued existence of this group of criminals is because of failure of government at all level to protect her citizens and give them justice.
Man is naturally evil, and a small population will go extra miles. The governors in the East are not really working hard to eradicate this crime. More reason why community policing is very much needed in Nigeria, if not for anything atleast for intelligence gathering. Any property used for this nefarious crime should be ceased and converted to state government use.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2020
Covidodo:
Nkiru
I am done with you
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Kennyswag: 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

even if it is $10 , you will still need it before paying salaries.

the Southsouth region is bigger than many countries. it is big enough to accommodate us.

you are anioma and you will join your landlocked brothers when Nigeria splits
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Kennyswag: 5:38pm On May 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
I refused to let them go. Because I tied them down.
gringringrin don't mind those foolish people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
you are anioma and you will join your landlocked brothers when Nigeria splits

are you afraid to attack me? why tag me with Anioma?

you only have the power to attack Igbo's?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Apologize(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2020
Imagine life without money, you go suffer suffer tire- Phyno, Flavour.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Apologize(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Audio

From Al-jazeera?
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Kennyswag: 5:44pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

are you afraid to attack me? why tag me with Anioma?

you only have the power to attack Igbo's?
but that is what you are..
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Newmans: 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
This al Jazeera story should be investigated I don't believed them, people go to northern Nigeria to bring girls to southeast Nigeria to rape them.
What has an Igbo man got to do with an housa Lady, these people bath once in a week. This story is false

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2020
IduNaOba:
So an igbo man will kidnap Hausa girl wey be Muslim join and rape her?
Una dey mad if ụna believe this story.
Its a fucking lie.
Hausa girl want to work for monthly pay in Igbo land?
Really?
Abeg tell me something else.
This story is an a outright lie.
So when you read the news you see that those girls are Muslim right
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
but that is what you are..
lol.
I know you Yorubas are always afraid to attack the other tribe in Nigeria.
you only have powers to compete with Igbo's.
I am done with you
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Vetsolo(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2020
astana1:
Girls who fled Boko Haram attacks are being enslaved and rapped by human traffickers (igbo's) who then sell thier babies in Enugu. This is disgusting!!!

Your kins Boko Haram has done more
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Armaggedon: 5:56pm On May 04, 2020
aljazeera is a known islamic propaganda channel. They are very much sympathetic to book haram, Fulani herdsmen and give negative coverage to every anti Islamic/pro Israel region. I'm not bothered.
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Kennyswag: 6:06pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

lol.

I am done with you
i what tribe are you?
Buhahahahha
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by aboubkr(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
Disgusting but since it was done by educated Nigerians there's no problem
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
YemmyKamor:

how I wish I could get ahold of you,....
Iffa slap your eyes
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by abtogroup: 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
This is where the problem of Nigeria lie. Let us all condemn evil so that in one way or the other, we will not be a victim of it. All I can see is that we want to justify bad thing. An evil is an evil, irrespective of who committed it. Let us all come together and condemn this evil act.
Newmans:
This al Jazeera story should be investigated I don't believed them, people go to northern Nigeria to bring girls to southeast Nigeria to rape them.
What has an Igbo man got to do with an housa Lady, these people bath once in a week. This story is false

2 Likes

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Apologize(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
FavourIfechukwu:
Although I am from the southeastern part of Nigeria but I will not support any Igbo person that indulges in such act...
I condemn it totally...
Be it from the East, West, North or South. Evil should be called evil!!!

You and your family are blessed because unlike your people you speak the truth. I respect that.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MetaPhysical: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

Do you know how many yoruba NURTW branch chairmen that own prostitute motels in Lagos where young girls are trafficked as prostitutes?

Do you want me to give you a list?

Oga forget talk. Even your muslim hausa governors and politicians traffick young little underaged girls from Arab countries for sex. We all remember Senator yerima and the little Egyptian girl he was destroying her vagina.

Yes provide list. grin

They say you are heartless for trafficking vulnerable children and raping them you say Yoruba does too.

Name the NURTW that traffic children. grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Covidodo: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

I am done with you
Kiki Nkiru

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by afecgivers: 6:16pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
The point of this story is not for us to play Hausas and Igbos, but to raise a very valid point, which is, in times of war, refugees are vulnerable to exploitaiton.

What happened to these girls has happened many times before, and will continue to happen.

That's why governments, NGO's and even religious authorities must be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera by MetaPhysical: 6:20pm On May 04, 2020
Lostz:

lol.

I am done with you

When we open thread to attack fulani you wont let us. You jump in and hijack thread. If we want to attack SS, you jump in and dominate thread. If we want to attack Hausa you jump in and become their spokesperson and call them "innocent". You have a problem! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.