Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sweet Marian (explicit Content) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Marian (explicit Content) (508 Views)

Lady Caught Watching Explicit Content Inside The Class Room. / South African Lady Shares Explicit Content On WhatsApp, Her Parents Views It. / WARNING! Don't Open Explicit Content Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Marian (explicit Content) by Kingdray123: 10:27am On May 04, 2020
The sun was streaming in slowly through the blinds on my bedroom window when I awoke. I was still so groggy as I reluctantly stood up from my bed. I had to get up early as I needed to be in school that morning. I didn’t have much to do in school that day because it was a friday, and fridays were usually lecture free days in my department, however I had a small issue to rectify in my department that morning. I took my bath, wore one of my fitted polo shirts, slipped into my skinny jeans, wore my very fake gold wrist watch and was ready to hit the road for school.

I didn’t want to leg it to school as I usually did (my school is quite close to the hostel where I stayed) so I boarded a 50 naira bike to the gate of my school. After paying the bike man, I still had to cross the road so as to get to the entrance of the school. As I looked to the left, there she was, standing in front of the cafe opposite my school. This innocent, cute and harmless looking girl with the sweetest looking tempting eyes and the most sensual pink lips I have ever seen. I was always intrigued whenever I saw this girl. She just had this natural beauty look that could very nearly bring me to my knees every time. I had to hurry so I crossed the road and was on my way to school.

Well I finished with what I had to do in school, I decided to chill with some of my friends in one of the bukas in school. We were getting bored with the atmosphere in the shop and we were getting ready to leave when I suggested we stroll to the cafe and check to see if the cute girl was still there. They agreed so we strolled towards the cafe hoping to at least catch a glimpse of her. As we were heading towards the cafe, she suddenly came into our view, coming out from a shop near the buka. I knew this was my chance, my golden ticket! I gathered enough courage and stylishly walked up to her. Long story short, I talked to her and ended up getting her number. Her name was Marian. Perfect name for the perfect body, I thought. Truth was I didn’t put too much thought to her cause I thought she was out of my league and I even hesitated to call her that evening when I got home because this girl looked just so innocent (well so I thought but more on that later). I later remembered to call and I called her sha, we talked and laughed, she was quite fun to talk with. She had a way of talking to a guy that would almost certainly make most guys fall in love with her within minutes. Well, during the conversation I kinda decided I must have this girl as soon as possible because the way she was talking to me on phone kinda gave me hints that this girl might not be as innocent as I was tought. I then told her I would want to see her cute face again and she agreed straight away. She just asked when I wanted to see her. She wasn’t free the next day which was Saturday so she came on Sunday.

I still remember what she wore that sunday ike it was today, a skinny blue kinda rugged jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a fine scarf. And her skin was glowing as usual. She was all smiles when she arrived and within a short time we were taking like two long lost friends. It didn’t take too long for perverse thoughts to begin swimming all through my mind. I knew that my egungun was going to cross her express if I played my cards rright. Normally before any new girl I’m interested in comes to my house, I always get my tools ready; my tramadol, vega(in case of anxiety and my dick fails) and postinor in case I get too carried away and I pull the condom and cum inside but because I didn’t really plan in advance for this innocent angel, I had none of my equipments ready.

We talked about different things just to break the ice at first but as we talked I noticed she was occasionally stealing a glance at my lips and this started to make me Hot. Well there was a particular time I think she asked me straight up what I wanted from her. To be honest the question caught me off guard as most girls that ask you that question usually have been into you for a long time. Truth is after she asked the question, coupled with some dirty things that she had said before asking the question, it made me realize that this innocent angel might not be all that innocent oo. Well, as a sharp guy, myy simple reply to her was that I wanted to kiss her lips.
Mehn, immediately I said that, she just smiled and looked down. I slowly went close to her, pulled her close to me and instead of going straight to kissing her lips, I kissed her neck and breathed slowly down her neck. Wow! I swear the way she shivered when I did this was crazy. I slowly went to her lips and kissed her attractive pink lips and the fire and passion with which she kissed me back with was so intense I nearly went out of my mind. Meanwhile, I was already getting rock hard.
Remember I said I didn’t plan to bang this girl because she looks like one innocent virgin like that, well as I was kissing her I started realizing how wrong I was because this girl was obviously very skilled when it came to kissing. We kissed for like 7 minutes straight then I decided to put into play all my normal moves. I went with one hand to her small breast and started caressing it while at the same time I was touching her body at different sensitive parts romantically. We did this for like 3 minutes before I then progressed to going for her pussy with my hand while still kissing her. She stopped me all of a sudden. I asked her why she stopped and this girl then told me that she has a boyfriend and wouldn’t like to cheat on him. In my mind I was like WTF!! How the hell would you bring your attractive body to my house this cool sunday afternoon, kiss me, tell me I am cute and start telling me you have a boyfriend. Like where was the boyfriend when we were just kissing passionately just now. All this questions were just in my head. In order not to lose my chance, I decided to start my manipulation skills which happens to be something I am very good at.

The first thing I told her was that I knew this was her first time in my house, and normally I wouldn’t even try to kiss a girl not to talk of touching her the first day the girl comes to my house, but I have been seeing her in that cafe (were she works opposite my school)and I have always admired her for a very long time and now that she is finally opposite me in my room it’s really hard to control myself cause she has one of the cutest lips I have ever seen on any lady
As I said these words with all the deep passion I could muster, I could see her eyes melting into my soul and usually I had a number of things I normally say that would make most girls submit themselves to me, she just fell for what I said and replied that she couldn’t resist me and like play like play she started pulling all her clothes. It was looking funny because after all the noise that she had a boyfriend in the beginning which was very true (because the boyfriend called while she was there), she was the one removing her clothes faster than the speed of light. When she finally removed her panties, gosh!!! It was amazing, she was so sexy when her pussy came into view. Her pussy was surprisingly thick and juicy compared to her petite body. When I rubbed it mehn this kitten was dripping wet! Her pant was soaked! She had a shade of black hair above the pussy which kinda gave it an attractive look on the goddamn yellow pussy. Her inner pussy lips and clitoris were red and dripping! Mehn normally I am a guy that loves to engage in pre-intimacy till the girl is begging for my dick but after seeing this amazing pussy (that I would spend all my last cash on if it came down to it), I couldn’t engage in any damn pre-intimacy. I just spread her legs on the bed pulled down my boxers a little bit and entered her amazing pussy. Her pussy grabbed my dick like a vise when I slid in. With the way she was moaning rhythmically at every stroke and the way her pink nipples were tasted, I knew I wouldn’t be able to last up to two minutes. At that moment I increased my pace and started fucking her with longer strokes. She moaned and went spread eagled immediately. I held her legs above my head and bleeped her crazily. We both came at the same time and when she orgasmed she nearly dragged my head off. I ended up banging her a second time that day and this one lasted up to 35 minutes. I can confidently say I bleeped the shit out of her during this thirty five minutes period making sure my dick grazed every inch of that sweet pink pussy. All I was thinking as I bleeped her the second, third and fourth times was that she was definitely going to be walking funny tomorrow.

Story Credits
Taiwo Ajayi

WRITE EROTIC STORIES AND EARN MONEY PER STORY. https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Finally Quits Her Matrimonial Home With Davido For Cheating / Are You Married Or Just Preparing For Marriage-please Read This! / 10 Signs That Show She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.