Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos (86854 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by MPESA(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
They Should not just bury him like that!!

Autopsy Should be carried out!!

Let's ascertain the course of his death!!

I strongly believe that this virus has spread beyond imaginations!

Ganduje is just playing stupid politics!!

We need to know the cause of every single death in kano state!!

I no longer trust Ganduje!!

Ganduje is the worse governor kano state ever had!!

Our people must wake up from their slumber!!

Ganduje love for money will distroy kano if we don't wake up!!

And for you easterners that are always happy whenever they encounter this kind of thread!!

This virus is gradually spreading in your region Whitout people being tested!!

Anambra state that has highest number of foreigne returnees and people who illegally migrate back to east from different regions, your governors are busy lifting ban on churches and markets

You also have the most foolish governors in Nigeria!!

Many of you are here blaming kano and some are even enjoying the show!

Instead of pressuring your state governors to test more people and build isolation centers!!

You're all here waiting for any news to mock kano with and call them illiterates!

Can't believe that some of you are really happy with the spread of this virus in kano state!

Una go soon get sense by the time reality hit una!
We are all in this together!!

States with no much cases should pressure their governors to tighten their borders and to test more people!!

Refusal to totally shut down borders and testing more people is the biggest mistake kano state government ever made!

You are making sense until you started attacking Easterners and Anambra States..... Just take away hatred of Igbo's from your life and you will make sense for life.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Centcanada: 4:46pm On May 04, 2020
Who knows if the Chinese are sending the corana virus through flash share. There is nothing this evil China can not do ooo. But Nnamdi KANU warn you people but because he is an Igbo and the same time freedom fighter, you people never believe on him. RIP to the death.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

The Chinese doctors that came to Nigeria..of what importance are they to this present situation

We haven't heard of them for long...

APC stray dogs ...I believe u guys have answers to it

Dey have abandoned COVID 19 issue for mining in Osun State. grin
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Avalancheman: 5:24pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

COVID 19 VICTIM. You will not sirvive it. Trader of decay. cheesy
[/s]

Olodo driver! Coronavirus must finish you grin
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by everbright05: 5:30pm On May 04, 2020
This death in Kano is getting too much
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Gbogbowa: 5:41pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

The Chinese doctors that came to Nigeria..of what importance are they to this present situation

I guess they came to help recovered the CSO to the president but he died before they finish isolation that is why nothing is been said about them
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by jrusky(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Have asked them same question.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Bekool(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:

And for you easterners that are always happy whenever they encounter this kind of thread!!

Anambra state that has highest number of foreigne returnees and people who illegally migrate back to east from different regions, your governors are busy lifting ban on churches and markets

Instead of pressuring your state governors to test more people and build isolation centers!!

You're all here waiting for any news to mock kano with and call them illiterates!

Can't believe that some of you are really happy with the spread of this virus in kano state!

States with no much cases should pressure their governors to tighten their borders and to test more people!!

Refusal to totally shut down borders and testing more people is the biggest mistake kano state government ever made!

What is even wrong with this guy? The deep hatred u have for others that is just what is causing all these Lamentations u should worry about ur dear kano and leave other states to handle the virus in their own way.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:

You started off well, then veered out to sounding delusional, before concluding your post with some degree of common sense.

I highly doubt that people derive happiness from reading about these strange and increasing number of deaths.

Please stop being delusional.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Bekool(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
kano state has all these and still more developed than the entire South east put together??

An average illiterate in the north is more politically enlighten than a professor in the south east!!

Before calling northerners illiterates... How many Covid19 testing centers do you have in the east??

Do you know you have the most foolish governors in Nigeri??

Are you aware that your governors are not testing people meanwhile you have the highest number of foreign returnees in the south east??

Your governors have lifted ban on churches and markets places since last week with no effective measures to slow the spread!

The virus is gradually spreading in your region!!

You're here on Nairaland calling northerners illiterates!!

I weep for your Generations!

You call ur zombie herd mentality political enlightenment? That's why u all voted for an illiterate 17th century ghost president.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by potopotoking: 6:03pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by afecgivers: 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

They came for business. Can't you illegal mining everywhere despite the lockdown.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by AkuOlisa: 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
it's very painful seeing fellow Nigerians celebriting death and misfortunes befalling the north in this critical time...

I have igbo friends here in kano... Truth be told

The igbo friends I have are not tribalistic as the Igbos I do encounter on Nairaland!!

We have thousands of Igbos here some are even citizens...

I used to be surprised by the evil machinations against the north by some elements of Igbos here on Nairaland!!

I never knew they're some other tribes that used to disguise themselves as Igbos to cause nuisance for reasons best known to them

Unfortunately some people don't know when to stop playing politics and tribalism in this forum.

I can assure you in all honesty that majority of igbos in this forum are not tribalistic. Unfortunately our silence in this forum has given some uncultureed elements the guts to be misbehaving thereby giving other tribes the impression that the igbos hate other tribes.

Secondly some people from other tribes because of political reasons have decided to pretend to be igbos just to cause more enormity between the igbo tribe and other major tribes. The give away I did last week in this forum really open my eyes.

Sadly the activities of ipob members are not really helping matters for the reasonable igbos.

Our prayers are with you guys.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Torino234: 6:40pm On May 04, 2020
This kano people have they gone to ask HRH Sanusi for mercy?
TANTUMERGO007:

Oga convert mosques to hospital and stop blaming ganduje, besides deal with almajiri kids that are roaming everywhere first
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Arrewa: 6:46pm On May 04, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately some people don't know when to stop playing politics and tribalism in this forum.

I can assure you in all honesty that majority of igbos in this forum are not tribalistic. Unfortunately our silence in this forum has given some uncultureed elements the guts to be misbehaving thereby giving other tribes the impression that the igbos hate other tribes.

Secondly some people from other tribes because of political reasons have decided to pretend to be igbos just to cause more enormity between the igbo tribe and other major tribes. The give away I did last week in this forum really open my eyes.

Sadly the activities of ipob members are not really helping matters for the reasonable igbos.

Our prayers are with you guys.
Since I joined Nairaland this is the first time I'm seeing an igbo who is so detribalize and Rational you gave me replies with no atom of sentiment and bigotry! It gives me joy that people like you still exist! God bless you sir!
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by AkuOlisa: 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
Since I joined Nairaland this is the first time I'm seeing an igbo who is so detribalize and Rational you gave me replies with no atom of sentiment and bigotry! It gives me joy that people like you still exist! God bless you sir!

Thanks a lot .
We are many like that in this forum unfortunately we choose to to read comments silently without contributing much.

Most of the tribal bigots in this forum are either emotionally and mentally immature or highly frustrated individuals that are trying extremely hard to be relevant either in social media or in real life.

Please don't take their rants serious and try as best as you can not to bring yourself down to their level of reasoning. Someday we shall overcome.

Stay safe and Remain Blessed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by Arrewa: 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks a lot .
We are many like that in this forum unfortunately we choose to to read comments silently without contributing much.

Most of the tribal bigots in this forum are either emotionally and mentally immature or highly frustrated individuals that are trying extremely hard to be relevant either in social media or in real life.

Please don't take their rants serious and try as best as you can not to bring yourself down to their level of reasoning. Someday we shall overcome.

Stay safe and Remain Blessed
thank you sir!!
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by deavicky(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
Daboomb:

Why cant he mention East?
You that you are Easterner, you can talk about Mallam and Afonja but no one must talk about Ipob, right?
Is East not part of Nigeria or why are you guys so excessively sensitive like this?

Mtchew
maybe ur mind is telling you I'm from the east but is ok, if u think it always right to bring in tribe in anything you do.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by paix(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Maybe they came to acquire our land. The land which the herdsmen couldn't acquire.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by JPolumide: 9:23pm On May 04, 2020
Se bi that Kano State Governor, said initially he & colleague said they will not Lockdown in the Northern states 'cos of their people. I think he don clear for them eyes now, mumu kowe.
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by nick50(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2020
Zero sympathy for Nigerian police 90% of them deserves something more brutal than death
Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by iamNifemi(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
kano state has all these and still more developed than the entire South east put together??

An average illiterate in the north is more politically enlighten than a professor in the south east!!

Before calling northerners illiterates... How many Covid19 testing centers do you have in the east??

Do you know you have the most foolish governors in Nigeri??

Are you aware that your governors are not testing people meanwhile you have the highest number of foreign returnees in the south east??

Your governors have lifted ban on churches and markets places since last week with no effective measures to slow the spread!

The virus is gradually spreading in your region!!

You're here on Nairaland calling northerners illiterates!!

I weep for your Generations!

Re: Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos by FanOfMyself: 11:09pm On May 04, 2020
light099:
[s][/s]

Shut the bleep. Some weeks ago, I remember you saying deaths in Kano is lies and propaganda from the south.

If a learned northerner like you is this docile, I wonder how crappy the large population of illiterates and almajiris over there are. Instead of allowing education, civilisation, shun religion fanaticism and facing the truth, all you do is come online to keep defending your rotten carcasses blindly.

I saw a trending disgusting video on Whatsapp days ago, where an abõki was trying to spite Coronavirus, he washed his hands in a plate and later drank the dirty water just to prove his point. That's the crop of humans the north is blessed with.
Can you share this video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.