Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 (8972 Views)

Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 / List Of Airtel Tarrif Plans And Migration Codes. / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Realboygenius(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders

There are numerous voice and data packages in Nigeria but Airtel Nigeria have one of the cheapest plans Nigeria compared to other networks. You can place a call through to your friends and family for as low as 11k/secs but to enjoy this rate however depends on the Airtel plan you're on.

It's important to note when choosing this plan, you have to be careful in order to choose the best that suit your personal and business needs. Today have made a list of the latest Airtel packages for both data and calls and ways to activate them.

SmartCONNECT is Airtel's default bonus plan for prepaid customers which offers 100% INSTANT bonus on every data bundle plus 8 times bonus on every recharge. To activate just buy a new Airtel SIM card, insert and recharge to enjoy.

SmartTRYBE is specially designed to keep you connected with everything that’s up with your Trybe! With the best rates on data and calls to all networks, night browsing for your favorite movies, series and music and special campus data deals, you never miss a thing. You even get more data when buy data plans on campus. To migrate to SmartTRYBE dial *312#.

SmartTALK 2.0 is an exciting prepaid plan that allows subscribers enjoy the best flat tarifff. It allows you to call all networks in Nigeria at 11kobo per second (from the very 1st second).N7 will be charged on your first call of the day. To activate Simply dial *315#

Smart Premier Bundle offers bundled packages that provide unlimited voice, SMS and data, as well as international calls. simply dial *470# to activate.

SmartTRYBE Junior App is an educational solution which makes learning fun for children in primary and secondary schools with its 3D interactive multimedia based learning environment. Study materials are developed in compliance with the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education adapted for pupils/ students in the West African sub-region, especially Nigeria. *317# from an Airtel line.

SmartVALUE offers you 15k/sec flat rate to all networks from the very 1st second (no access fee). Migrate to this plan free of charge by dialing *314#

Those are some of the popular packages you can try on Airtel, you can as well take advantage of the Airtel Xpress recharge by dialling *432#. It's good for small business owners and it allows you to make easy money from home. Recommend other packages you know under this thread.

Cc lalasticlala , dragnet

1 Like

Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Niswayne19: 11:36am On May 04, 2020
I have been on smarttrybe for years and it has been an amazing experience.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Blastedholligan: 11:51am On May 04, 2020
Which of Airtel's smart plan allows one to subscribe for that middle night bundle of 500mb?
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by shiftback: 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
Na smart connect I dey use for my Airtel mifi. 100% bonus on my monthly data sub is maaaad!
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2020
Blastedholligan:
Which of Airtel's smart plan allows one to subscribe for that middle night bundle of 500mb?
smart trybe but it's 200 naira now.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by sureinfo: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
i have been browsing on Airtel all these while and i dont even know which plan I'm on, I just want a plan where i can share airtime and data
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by iamDreem8(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
Niswayne19:
the tarrif plan too sweet abeg, bu airtel sef dey do like mumu
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by JustEdward(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2020
iamDreem8:
the tarrif plan too sweet abeg, bu airtel sef dey do like mumu

I have airtel how do I migrate to that plan pls
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by enoch273: 2:35am On May 05, 2020
Nice one OP, I ve been making use of the Airtel Smart connect for a while now and I enjoy every bit of it. I also get double of my data. grin
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Hundjager: 2:38am On May 05, 2020
In times like this when the world is on a Lockdown and everyone is home practicing self isolation. I believe the best plan should be the Airtel smart trybe and smart connect.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by hexenbiest: 2:40am On May 05, 2020
Airtel smart connect be giving me joy here, it has proving to be really useful in this Lockdown, the only con is I ve to purchase a new sim after some months.

It's worth it though.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by earthrealm(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2020
shiftback:
Na smart connect I dey use for my Airtel mifi. 100% bonus on my monthly data sub is maaaad!

So 3k data will give how many gb?
I get almost 17gb with 3k on a new sim with glo, want to know if airtel gives more
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2020
earthrealm:

So 3k data will give how many gb?
I get almost 17gb with 3k on a new sim with glo, want to know if airtel gives more

3K Airtel should give you about 16GB
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2020
OP how does the Xpress recharge works?
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Techm8: 9:04am On May 05, 2020
shiftback:
100% bonus on all Airtel data plans?
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Shedrack36(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2020
how can I know my tariff plan because is not showing when I check account balance?
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by earthrealm(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Ooh even with 100% bonus data?..almost same sh,it as glo, mek i maintain my lane then, cos i share the data with other glo nos
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Melaninprincess(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2020
Niswayne19:
very sweet package. I no dy worry about airtime like that. Calls are cheap
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by MaliMillion: 11:55am On May 05, 2020
OP is this the Airtel app? I want to try this Airtel express recharge stuff

Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Ejadike(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
Shedrack36:
how can I know my tariff plan because is not showing when I check account balance?
download the app and yours good to go. Are you into this VTU business that airtel is doing? Please can you teach me if you're?
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by BillionaireTalk: 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
OP how does the Xpress recharge works?
it's more like a plan where you can transfer data and airtime to family and friends for free, just dial *432# and follow the instructions

1 Like

Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by investigator007: 6:00am On May 07, 2020
All these tariff plans look the same to me, I am more interested in the plan that can get me some money.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by saxby(f): 7:10am On May 07, 2020
enoch273:
Nice one OP, I ve been making use of the Airtel Smart connect for a while now and I enjoy every bit of it. I also get double of my data. grin
abi? Me too but I did a 2gb data subscription lately and I didn't get double, I don't know why
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Melaninprincess(f): 5:58pm On May 07, 2020
saxby:
abi? Me too but I did a 2gb data subscription lately and I didn't get double, I don't know why
that's weird
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Niswayne19: 8:44pm On May 07, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

But airtel is way faster. That’s why I use airtel more
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by akande115: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Evening,pls what's the code for Airtel night plan.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Shollay20(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
*312#
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by akande115: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Shollay20:
*312#

Thanks.
Re: Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 by Emmyjc: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
So Airtel has literally been scamming me. Please guys esp those heavy data subscribers.

Airtel has this cunnig way of moving you to a new tarrif in the name of premium subscribers but when you consider all they promise to offer you there, you'd realised there's absolutely nothing to benefit there.

I decided to checked my tarrif one day and realized i was on Diamond stepup because I've used more than 45,000 on the line, so what is the benefit? Nothing!!! All lies.

they said I can wifi call yet I can't seem to see it on my Samsung S10 because my carrier which is "Our good old cunnig Airtel" doesn't have it. I called more than 20 agent and they seem to not have heard anything like that.

Second benefit is 100 sms on your birthday. Imagine!! Just Send me Red and white cake, abeg...shu!! That's pure scam

Now I asked them to migrate them back and the response I got was due to my current package I can't be migrated to smart connect....

Airtel is scamming like seriously

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Inter-networks Credit Transfer( Eg: Mtn To Glo) / Airtel Acquires 5G, 4G Spectrums For $317 Million To Offer 5G Service In Nigeria / Opsson Ivo 6655-discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.