Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Abandoned But Not Rejected. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Abandoned But Not Rejected. (422 Views)

The Rejected Stone / His Rejected Mate ( The Ice Wolf) Chapter 1 / Uncompleted Or Abandoned Stories In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned But Not Rejected. by Gamesound(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
I've been on this platform for sometime now and I want to drop my first work, I hope we find it interesting.
Re: Abandoned But Not Rejected. by Gamesound(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2020
Prologue

The little town of Izi was silent as families have retired after a long tiring day, But penny the mad woman was seen in the street moving from one place to another in search of what she alone can define.

At the only motor park in the town of Izi stood a woman, dressed with a black gown, whose hair was covered with a face cap. After making sure that no one was at the park, she left hurriedly carrying a basket which its content was unknown.

She took the road that leads to the only market and the biggest church in the town, the United Evangelical Church. Though it was night, but she was very careful in her adventure to avoid being seen by any. After walking for half an hour, she came to the market square and quietly found a good spot where she kept the basket. She took a look around to make sure she was alone and when she was certain that no one saw her, she left faster than she came towards the direction she came from.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned But Not Rejected. by Gamesound(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2020
Chapter one drops tomorrow and I would to receive your comments, criticism and corrections.

Don't forget to invite your friends.
Re: Abandoned But Not Rejected. by Oremeyii(f): 5:22am On May 07, 2020
Gamesound:
Chapter one drops tomorrow and I would to receive your comments, criticism and corrections.

Don't forget to invite your friends.
Wasn't "tomorrow" supposed to be since Tuesday?

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Adeola, Love Adversaries / Birthday Wishes/tradopoetry / Bridge Between Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.