Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Do I Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Take Her Back? (1143 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Take Her Back? by RibaduFan(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
Read my girl friend's 'sent text messages'. Discovered she had slept with a guy and was pregnant for me. On asking her, claims she was attacked and that the baby is gone and wants me to forgive her. Asked about the guy, initially claimed was her class mate, later confesed was one of her friends (who was once asking her out)

On enquiries about how it happened, claimed the guy invited her for a vigil in RCCG, she developed stomach cramp and had to go back to the guy's house during the vigil and the thing happened. We later discovered RCCG churches don't hold vigils during the period she claimed the whole episode happened, as they would have gone for their let's go a fishing programme.

She claims i cheated her by pulling out of the relationship and has involved her parents. I still do love her, but i don't think i want her back as my girl friend. What do i do
Re: Do I Take Her Back? by gomez1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
this is a very serious issue and i think u have to try and keep the relationship as it is (pulling out) cos u cannot trust a girl that can go as far as lieing thru GOD. If she can do that then i believe she can do things that are hardly imaginable
Re: Do I Take Her Back? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2007
my suggestion is just leave her in peace. but its kinda surprising what people would use to tell lies.
Re: Do I Take Her Back? by SweetT1: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
God loves you and revealed the text message to you ! God wanted you to see it and that is why she forgot to delete the message. The same thing happened to me but she was not pregnant. She took the pills faster. My suggestion is that for you to drop this girl like a sour milk. She is not meant for you and you need to thank God for seeing what she is made of !
Re: Do I Take Her Back? by cuteass1(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ yemmyse

What you should do?? RRRRRRRUNNNN, as fast as your legs can carry you.

The girl isn't just a liar, she's a classified pathelogical one - - -her level of lies is that of a graduate. No need to tell you in black and white what to do . . you already on the right path. Please don't turn back, keep moving.

What you discovered might just be "a tip of the ice berg" to the rest, and what if you didnt read the text(s), you'll still be thinking she's an angel??

Her parents shouldn't make you see things the way they aren't, of course they want their daughter to get a man, a good one if i might add. So what do you expect them to do other than stick to their daughter's benefit?? But one true thing here, at the end of the day, you'll be getting married to the girl and not her parents . . and all of a sudden 3 out of your 5 kids arent yours , who do you blame?? her parents??

Just tell her and them its over, she's even more pathetic than i thought, coming up with the "you cheated on me by walking out", who says such arrant nonsense after what she did??

Please my dear, do not sit in water and let soap enter your eyes, you'll have yourself alone to blame if you go back to her after the mighty revelation!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Send Out Messages With My Phone (my G/f Wont Believe) / Good Girl Gone Bad / As A Woman, Would You Woo A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.