Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. (1127 Views)

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend / Being Shy: Is this a Good or Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
[color=#770077][b]She is a matured university under-graduate(300level ) in d city where i work & reside. She is tall,gud lookin,well behaved,well tutored, She came to my office barely two months ago to buy a laptop & we became a friend. Later, she asked my assistant questions rangin frm my car,where do i live & do i av a girlfriend (s)? My assistant told her the opposite. Whenever she comes around i buy her drinks, sometimes i tried to persuade her to eat , She told my assistant abt her boyfriend @ kaduna. My worry is dat she hardly look into my eyes whenever we are talking. She refused looking into my digital camera whenever i wanted to take her pictures.
One Sunday afternoon i invited her to one of my customer daughter birthday.She obliged, i told her to meet me @ one popular hotel. She came & we had drinks together @ the bar. I later changed my mind bcuz of her attitude. I dont want her to go there and do otherwise.After some few hours she said she is goin home. I said okay . I told her that we have to pass through the swimming pool side of the hotel where there are so many fun seekers & swimmers. She refused passin through the pool side,tellin me dat she will never pass, She said in Yoruba, "ero ti po ju " meaning there are too many people. Because of her, i av to take her through the other exit.
She told me a lot abt her self. She said she rarely goes out & even stayed beyond 6.00pm outside.She said she is not used to staying outside. She said for the fact dat she is far away from home she still maintain her lifestyle.
I called her regularly & sends her sms very early in the morning.She said she will stop coming to my office & that she doesnt know what keep bringing her to my office. Although, i know where she live.She lived in her uncle house.Her uncle works outside the state & rarely comes home. They had a couple who lived in the boys quarters. She told me she doesnt welcome both male or female friend.
She never ask for a anything from me. I only give her #200 transport fare back home. Most times she refused it, but i av to forced it into her hand.Immediately she gets home, she call me to say thank you. My heart melt and the more i like her. I wonder if d present 21st century/ high-tech Naija babes will ever say "THANK YOU" .She said that is how they were taught at home. To always say thank you for things given or share.

My questions are as follows :

How do i treat a shy girl like her ?

What are those things av not been doin ?

Should i stop calling & sending her SMS ?

Should i stop asking her to come visiting ?

I need sensible & matured minded NAIRALANDERS for advice .

Thanks !
[/b]
[/color]
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
She wants u to marry her and that's why she's showing u all dat wife material attitude.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by iice(f): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
And her boyfriend?
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by lurkee(f): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
iice:

And her boyfriend?

Thank you!

@OP, well you have written a nice super story there but did you forget she has a boyfriend? You say she is shy and good natured but she is hanging out in a hotel with a man that is not her boyfriend because he is out of state. Just think that despite her "sweet and innocent" nature, she could easily do the same to you.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
Choi some women eh,hmm na wa o.
Okay she maybe naturally shy but abeg acting don enter this one,she's definitely putting up an act and you are falling for it.
A girl that has a boyfriend follows you to a hotel but refuses to pass by the pool side, saying"people plenty there" so how does she go to and stay in class?na there people no plenty?I laff in my mother tongue,she refuses to collect tfare from you but when she does,she calls to say thank you(BTW op you stingy sha,are you a banker?)Saying"that is how she was taught at home"who wasn't taught that?cos I know I was.
She has a boyfriend but likes you and is trying to claim innocence just so you don't see her as a bad girl, bottom line is, that girl may turnout to be a big time cheat,stop using your already concluded theory of naija gals being bad to judge and see her as an angel cos she wants to be one to you.

P.S many naija girls say "thank you"its people like you that fall mugu big time(no ofeinse)
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by Cuddlemii: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
she asked my assistant questions rangin frm my car,where do i live
Why did she ask your assistance such questions? Shy girl would ask all those question from a stranger? Is that not creating an impression to your assistant. hmmm

iice:

And her boyfriend?

Yep that is another question!

freecocoa:

A girl that has a boyfriend follows you to a hotel
  She has a boyfriend but likes you and is trying to claim innocence just so you don't see her as a bad girl, bottom line is, that girl may turnout to be a big time cheat,stop using your already concluded theory of naija gals being bad to judge and see her as an angel cos she wants to be one to you.

P.S many naija girls say "thank you"its people like you that fall mugu big time(no ofeinse)

On point dearie!

lurkee:

Thank you!

@OP, well you have written a nice super story there but did you forget she has a boyfriend? You say she is shy and good natured but she is hanging out in a hotel with a man that is not her boyfriend because he is out of state. Just think that despite her "sweet and innocent" nature, she could easily do the same to you. 

I am glad for all these reasonable contributions.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dont get it wrong. The Hotel is close to my house and my place of work. We sat at the out door bar close to the pool.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
@jbx,thanks for that, I av not seen any thing like wife material in her.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
If the hotel likes let it be inside you office,it still changes nothing,open your eyes.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ iice, @ lurkee, she told my assistant abt her boyfriend.I saw the pics taken together. I believe every Naija undergraduate does dat once they are far away from home.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
@freecocoa, she is not acting.She is naturally shy and an introvert. I av never hear her talking abt having friends in class or else where
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
Okay then since you feel you know her well enough,do whatever you want with her na,why are you asking for what to do,its her nature so you can't change her atleast not easily,my own is I just want o know what about her boyfriend?
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ freecocoa, pls read my questions and give me reasonable suggestions on what to do next.

Waiting in anticipation.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ freecocoa, her boy friend and not her" HUSBAND".
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ah ah,did I say I ask about "husband" abi you need glasses?I have two o,I can lend you one,so because she isn't married to him gives her the right to do as she pleases with other men while still in a relationship with him?I thought that's where the word "cheating" comes in,and I don't have anything to say to you,the most important thing I had to say is in my first post.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
WAITING FOR GOOD POINTS.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
Keep waiting,you go grow grey head while at it.cheerz.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ freecocoa, i can see clearly without wearing glasses. She is comin around morow.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
Na hair abi na head?anyhow just choose one sha.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ freecocoa,Keep waiting,you go grow grey head while at it.cheerz.

dis is ridiculous,
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yeah kinda cos I've not met anyone with a grey head before but that's why I asked you to choose between a grey head and grey hair. Except you'll be the first with a grey head,would be funny o.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by ariyebaba(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
ummmhhhhhhh !!! Still waiting for a more matured contributions.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by pendo89(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Did u say the girl has grey head and grey hair? shocked

@topic. Just wait for the big bang that could shock you out of your senses. Take your time with her b4 u commit
Always rem.When the deal is too good think twice.
I know shy.Its not acting.
Re: Help Me ! She Is Damm Shy. by iice(f): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2011
ariyebaba:

@ iice, @ lurkee, she told my assistant abt her boyfriend.I saw the pics taken together. I believe every Naija undergraduate does dat once they are far away from home.

You've made up your mind.
So what's left is that, you keep treating her like you have. Talking, getting to know her.

(1) (Reply)

Waw N/l Girls Are The Best Ever / She's Insecure / She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.