Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Covid-19: What I Saw! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What I Saw! (172 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Covid-19 What Is Madagascar Doing Differently / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: What I Saw! by Vision2329: 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
I think we should be very careful about the usage of these locally made face masks because of what I saw today. I was in a bus where a passenger called a facemask seller. After asking for the price, he took one and put it on. He immediately told the seller that he want to make another choice. He finally paid for one after putting on about 5 different types. I noticed it and told the man the implication of what he has just done and he became so sober. Even other passengers were looking fearful because what I said was true. Now, what if that man has the virus, he has succeeded in affecting those masks without knowing. These infected masks will be bought by other innocent people. It is also possible that is how these facemask hawkers allow buyers to first put it on before they buy. There is a high possibility the virus can be spread easily this way. For those of us who patronize these local hawkers, let be careful and vigilant. God will protect us all.

Alternatively if we must buy from the street vendors, let's ensure we wash and iron the mask b4 use.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Whistle Blower: Would You Report People Who Break The Rules? / Letter To His Excellency Gov. B. Sanwo-olu On How To "UNCOVID-19" Lagos State II / Potent Herbal Remedies For Asthma, Headaches (tulu), Bedwetting And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.