Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,794 members, 7,959,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father (1204 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by 042Trend: 1:08pm On May 04, 2020
Girls grow up to treat their husbands the same way their mothers treated their fathers.

That's was why I didn't marry my ex in 2012.

Smart girl. Works with one of the leading banks in Nigeria.

Slim-thick, chocolate, tall and strong muscular legs

Just how I like it

We were destined for the alter decided to see her parents.

until I

We drove to her parents house in the villa. Coming into the compound I no ticed a semi-paralyzed man at the corner of the house with sadness all over him.

No one paid attention to him and his clothes were dirty.

I felt he was a madman or something but was distracted by my girl's mum and siblings circling around me with salutations.

We got into the house and as a solid Igbo guy, 1 brought one carton of omega schnapps for the father like tradition dictates.

On asking for the father to present the drink, I was told dismissively that he was the man outside and the mum wanted to accept the drink on his behalf.

I was shocked!

What??

I asked my babe and she said it was a long story.

ignored her and went to the man.

Introduced myself and gave him my present.

When the man told me his story, I wept. Brethren, pray that you marry a good wife.

To cut long story short, I confronted the woman and she was more interested in my bank account and how I will assist with their building project.

Suddenly some of my babe's aggressive behaviors begins to make sense. Then we grew apart cos I refuse to do whatever the mother says.

Ladies, don't let your toxic mum lead you astray.

Sources: CodedHits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by josen16322(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
wen a gentle by nature man married a beautiful higher killer as a wife wat do u expect happy endin or a calamity embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by SweetCunt97(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
Unfortunately love is blind.
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by bist: 1:24pm On May 04, 2020
He who fights and run, na fear de catch am.
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Mindlog: 1:35pm On May 04, 2020
For both men and women, when intending to get married observe how the guy's father treats the guy's mother while men should observe how the lady's mother treats the father because behaviours tends to be learnt, consciously and unconsciously. Irrational behaviours of parents tend to be normalized and children take such scripts into relationships and ultimately, marriage except for some who intentionally recognize those behaviours, challenge them and set motions for intentional change.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by crackkhaus: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
He dodged a bullet, M16 bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On May 04, 2020
Is CodedHits a sister company of CodedRuns?
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Nickymezor(f): 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:
Is CodedHits a sister company of CodedRuns?

How did you know about codedruns? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2020
Plead:

How did you know about codedruns? shocked

Don't get ahead of yourself cheesy

Nairaland has buzzwords; one time, it was CodedRuns.
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Don't get ahead of yourself cheesy

Nairaland has buzzwords; one time, it was CodedRuns.

You don spoil grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Richy4(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
I thought there was a long story that needed to be cut short smiley
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
Mindlog:
For both men and women, when intending to get married observe how the guy's father treats the guy's mother while men should observe how the lady's mother treats the father because behaviours tends to be learnt, consciously and unconsciously. Irrational behaviours of parents tend to be normalized and children take such scripts into relationships and ultimately, marriage except for some who intentionally recognize those behaviours, challenge them and set motions for intentional change.
you can train yourself to correct this notion

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by bukatyne(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2020
Plead:

You don spoil grin

Toor.
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Mindlog: 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
you can train yourself to correct this notion

Which notion?
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Vyolet(f): 2:55pm On May 04, 2020
The man is innocent because he told his own side of the story. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by dominique(f): 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
Maybe he treated his family like the man in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5827261/how-win-wifes-heart-back

After they've been sucked dry by mistresses, they'll now bring their broken pieces back and expect to be given royal treatment. If you see any aged man neglected or mistreated by his wife and kids, ask about how he treated his family during his hayday. By the time you get the full story, any ounce of sympathy you initially had for him will automatically fly out the window. Not saying they're no bad wives but our society was designed in a way that men get away with a lot in marriage which a woman ideally wouldn't.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Lamanii22(f): 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
Right, one's mother's toxicity can have an effect on one... One just has to be careful.... It could lead one astray OP, you're right. So right.
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Uyi168: 9:16pm On May 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Unfortunately love is blind.

Marriage is an eye opener..
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2020
@op, you did the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by bestabigaelever(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
Thank God I have a good mother
My daddy got 3 wives and my mum still stood by him
My mum is the 1st wife though
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by kapelvej: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
042Trend:
Girls grow up to treat their husbands the same way their mothers treated their fathers.

That's was why I didn't marry my ex in 2012.

Smart girl. Works with one of the leading banks in Nigeria.

Slim-thick, chocolate, tall and strong muscular legs

Just how I like it

We were destined for the alter decided to see her parents.

until I

We drove to her parents house in the villa. Coming into the compound I no ticed a semi-paralyzed man at the corner of the house with sadness all over him.

No one paid attention to him and his clothes were dirty.

I felt he was a madman or something but was distracted by my girl's mum and siblings circling around me with salutations.

We got into the house and as a solid Igbo guy, 1 brought one carton of omega schnapps for the father like tradition dictates.

On asking for the father to present the drink, I was told dismissively that he was the man outside and the mum wanted to accept the drink on his behalf.

I was shocked!

What??

I asked my babe and she said it was a long story.

ignored her and went to the man.

Introduced myself and gave him my present.

When the man told me his story, I wept. Brethren, pray that you marry a good wife.

To cut long story short, I confronted the woman and she was more interested in my bank account and how I will assist with their building project.

Suddenly some of my babe's aggressive behaviors begins to make sense. Then we grew apart cos I refuse to do whatever the mother says.

Sources: CodedHits
If this is true then you have done well
Re: Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54pm On May 05, 2020
042Trend:
IMPOSSICANT!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Kids I Am Broke ? / I'm Begging Please / Torn Between Replacing His Car And Starting A Residential Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.