Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos (38388 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Yobe Govt. Distributes Palliatives To 500 Vulnerables / Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Daniel058(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
Ezigbo mmadu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Nowell08: 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
Good one
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On May 04, 2020
Nice and kind gesture from him.

But Why are these men looking like a bloated balloon. undecided
Biko, Afo ukwu is no longer in vogue.
I love athletic figure smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by lukuboi(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos
Read before you drop any comment

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Honor10: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
NwaNimo1:
See leftovers from Anambra........ grin

Ipob piglet, u won't read, it is sanwoolu that gave him.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Abimbola198212: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
See person pikin oooo.God bless you sir
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Mbataku96(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!! Igbo kwezoonuoooo!!!
Iseehh, we have done it again
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Jgoldie: 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
W[[s]quote author=adadike post=89174612]Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos[/quote][/s]

See your life...the average Nigerian is greedy n selfish

My oga Mr babajide sanwo olu gave it to him

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Oasis007(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
grin

Covid-19 dey affect Brain as well?! Headlines Only Geng full here sha..... LMAO!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by akynkunmy(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos
See mumu
South South Brothers �����
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by dontro(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
Igbo amaka, Amotekun amaka grin
Capital Oil daalu!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Woleett: 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
His people in Enugu will need it more grin
NwaNimo1:
See leftovers from Anambra........ grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Kennyswag: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
Source Facebook?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by kerry57: 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
Them say this guy dey owe him staff better money ooo

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by jeromedee: 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
See this bloated cow jumping into conclusion without reading the message, not surprised though as you have nothing to offer aside what you have as DP..

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by YemyTemmy: 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
Sylraph1:
They will still open their mouth and abuse you and will utilise any slightest opportunity to pull you down....

ALLEN ONYEMA OF AIRPEACE IS A CASE STUDY

Do you people have comprehension problem, read to understand before you comment...those things were given to him by Sanwo Olu, and he added his own which he didn't disclose

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
This man food bank is more than the one of Delta state food which was distributed in the entire state. An old producing state giving out 2 cup of rice and 2 cup of beans. The governor should come and see what a senator is giving out
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by jeromedee: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
Mbataku96:
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!! Igbo kwezoonuoooo!!!
Iseehh, we have done it again
What have you done again? That a SW govt gave a senator palliative to share among your people living in Lagos. Empty chest beating as usual..

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Sammy07: 4:24pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Nice, very kind.

A character that Afonjas lack angry

Read before you comment.
Characteristics of an Illiterate Igbo youth

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
Shezkid01:
Indomitable companies are cashing out more than before
production is still going on
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by gfon(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
you right. I wuld luv to know ada more though wink
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by jeromedee: 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
Sylraph1:
They will still open their mouth and abuse you and will utilise any slightest opportunity to pull you down....

ALLEN ONYEMA OF AIRPEACE IS A CASE STUDY
Mention name and don’t be a coward. It’s still a SW Governor giving palliative to your people..

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by paulolee(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2020
good
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:27pm On May 04, 2020
Munu Nigerian Igbo senator charity begin from home.

They will never love or support you.

By the way, was it in Lagos/Yorubaland that he was elected for
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by jeromedee: 4:27pm On May 04, 2020
Menance:
Igbos feeding yaribas since 19bc
Go back and read. It’s Yaribas feeding yanmiris through their senator.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:

So you missed the part he said "our people", and that the Lagos state government contributed relief materials while he added his own?

During the lockdown, I reached out to the Governor of Lagos; His Excellency; Babajide Sanwo-Olu who magnanimously gave me;
290 bags of rice,
750 bags of Garri and
500 cartons of Spaghetti
to which I also added other materials in my personal capacity to augment. I personally supervised the distribution of these palliatives to our people in Lagos.

I want to commend His Excellency; Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the courage and pro-efficiency he has brought to bear in fighting this deadly virus. It is worthy of note to thank him for also giving other prominent Igbo personalities and Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo (Lagos) palliatives to distribute to our people in Lagos. I urge them to distribute these palliatives effectively so as to cushion the the effects of this pandemic on the rest of our people.

I hope Igbos will appreciate the efforts of Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by MrCharity: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
Help a brother.

Please send me 10k anybody.

God bless you, thanking you in advance for your kind gesture in anticipation.

Adeniran Charity .I.
First Bank Plc Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Amanda4life: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.