Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos (38389 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Yobe Govt. Distributes Palliatives To 500 Vulnerables / Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by YorubaKinging: 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
Those monikers posting nairabets slips
Those advertising thier products frequently
You didn't talk say dey be pests o

But just because I was warning sensible people with my four sentences

Just ignore my post and stop displaying your devilishness

Millennialaku:

you are becoming a pest these days on nairaland angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Johnson225(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
Original Gucci shoe for men available

Price: 37,000. Slightly negotiable

Whatsapp

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Mbataku96(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
jeromedee:
What have you done again? That a SW govt gave a senator palliative to share among your people living in Lagos. Empty chest beating as usual..
I smell Jealousy.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by OgbanjeProphet: 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
oyeb15:
well done.
Moreover you people should stop using only rice and indomine as palatives. Where is Gaari,beans,palm oil ,kerosine, gas, elubo ,toothpaste, bathing soap, tea and milk.

Lockdown hit people gan!
my guy, those are what they have to give. And besides beggars should have no choice...

Me I no dey chop noodles, but if anybody had given me noodles and rice a week ago I for eat am.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Erickymania: 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos

You've just made a fool of yourself.

Lagos state govt gave him d food items for distribution to Igbo community.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by fm001(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Shezkid01:
Indomitable companies are cashing out more than before

Na so ooo...they will even be praying for more lockdown...inside life
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by CheedyJ(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Eye service donations.. Someone that's still owing all his players salary ..
Mtcheeew
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Well done sir.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by bmdmixer: 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
no spoilt one, nice. unlike u know who.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by jeromedee: 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
This thread alone shows many yanmiris don’t read, instead jump to comment on posts and get dragged.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by 2oby: 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
Please target the igbos and our south south brothers first. Akulueulo! Others can queue up later for the leftovers. Their politicians will never do this for the igbos

Shame on u. U didn't even read. "Their politician" actually gave it to your "Igbo". U failed to note that tribe was not used by Lagos gov to share all they have shared. We r not like u that still have Osu even within yourselves. D difference I c between all tribes is not d language but your chatacters. Shame on u once again. Don't bother insulting me back cos it is expected n u will get no response from me.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Jeepi(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2020
nice move.. by the way this is a clean hyundai 2008 in perfect working condition goes for 680k. contact me 08037306415.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by lagdmark(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
What of E money when is he dropping palliatives?
E money, Davido and co have already dropped their palliative on Instagram.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by smart3856bwguyt: 4:32pm On May 04, 2020
Ggy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by bmdmixer: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Those monikers posting nairabets slips
Those advertising thier products frequently
You didn't talk say dey be pests o

But just because I was warning sensible people with my four sentences

Just ignore my post and stop displaying your devilishness

they will always attack u, wait and see the professor who cant write an essay condemn ur writing, carry on ur posting nothing do u.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by ramseysnow001: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Dpharisee: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Lagos state government gave igbo community in Lagos 290 bags of rice, 750 bags of Garri and 500 cartons of Spaghetti, Senator Ubah also added some items.

Read the news before jumping for joy.

From that N10B that is angering Wike and Ganduje Abi?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Nice, very kind.

A character that Afonjas lack angry

Even when a Yoruba Governor has done you good, you still are an ingrate?

During the lockdown, I reached out to the Governor of Lagos; His Excellency; Babajide Sanwo-Olu who magnanimously gave me;
290 bags of rice,
750 bags of Garri and
500 cartons of Spaghetti
to which I also added other materials in my personal capacity to augment. I personally supervised the distribution of these palliatives to our people in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2020
Ctorch:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1315793765285531&id=152473798284206
U won't see that rabble rouser-enyinnaya abaribe doing same for Abia south,he's only silly strength is attacking pmb while his mumu followers cheer him on.Weldone Senator Uba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Premiumwriter: 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
you are a fool.

You've never seen beyond your nose

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
you won't see dose ones now,dey are only after their useless media paparazi
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Afoobawss: 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
alot of igbo in ojo alaba are starving

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Throwback: 4:44pm On May 04, 2020
Sylraph1:
They will still open their mouth and abuse you and will utilise any slightest opportunity to pull you down....

ALLEN ONYEMA OF AIRPEACE IS A CASE STUDY

This is your gratitude for the generousity of the Lagos state Governor?

During the lockdown, I reached out to the Governor of Lagos; His Excellency; Babajide Sanwo-Olu who magnanimously gave me;
290 bags of rice,
750 bags of Garri and
500 cartons of Spaghetti
to which I also added other materials in my personal capacity to augment. I personally supervised the distribution of these palliatives to our people in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by IME1: 4:45pm On May 04, 2020
grin and here's the most important machinery in all these sharing by different people cheesy
If you know you know.

Kudos to them
Remember you don't have to be a millionaire or rich even sef to give,
That 1 cup of garri can go a long way just like that one carton of indomie

1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by 4four(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:
read b4 you comment, lazy Nigeria youth
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2020
I am in felele,Ibadan south east,Oyo state,Nigeria.
if you're the local government chairman, ,house rep or senator and your jurisdiction falls within the region above and you're seeing this
comman give us palliatives ooo.
we need it badly.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Ade3131: 5:03pm On May 04, 2020
psucc:
Imagine Anambra money

Nwanne learn to read between the lines bikonu...the guy collected the items from Lagos State governor.see the bolded part below... Yes he said he was going to augment it with his own but he didn't mention with what he was going to do that. Mind you, his bit might just be in the form of distributing the items ooo.

Undoubtedly, sustaining a lockdown requires access to food and a host of other essentials. The lockdown in Lagos State has affected a lot of our people, particularly those who depend on daily commercial activities to survive.
290 bags of rice,
750 bags of Garri and
500 cartons of Spaghetti

Some of the Governor’s aides were also on ground to witness the distribution.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by ignis: 5:05pm On May 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

E money will do that electrically, just like the FG.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by youngtom2018: 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
Nice move from him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos by Tareq1105: 5:20pm On May 04, 2020
adadike:

That's a lie. It's not a true reflection of what happened in Surulere when Gbaja distributed palliatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive / President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.