Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead (562 Views)

Kemi Nelson - Former APC Women Leader - Is Dead ! / I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by Frankdaz9: 1:43pm On May 04, 2020
All those Yoruba Muslims saying that Nnamdi Kanu is dead while he is well and healthy watch and see what happens. If you are using it as revenge or paybacks then I have a question for you because Nnamdi Kanu was not the first person to make us believe that Buhari is dead, there are words and actions from different people but Nigeria are ignorant because they don’t reason.
1] Aisha said two people have hijacked power that her husband is no longer in power
2] Galadima said the man in Aso rock is not Buhari
3] Aisha came back from London in 2017 crying and you know what it means, Nigerians till today never ask or know why she cried.
4] after few weeks the brought a young man and said he is Buhari, my question is if a 76 years old man will become as young as 50 years old even after going through surgery then what stops Queen Elizabeth from doing the same?
5] Aisha came back from U.K came and discovered her apartment has been taken over by DAURA daughter and both of them fought it was all over internet and news some people even have the video. Are you telling me if Buhari is alive his wife will be chased out her apartment?
6] Aisha has completely distance herself from the present and your person the brought as Buhri while this same Aisha always glued to her old real husband. HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO NIGERIANS?
6] When the brought the new Buhari the said rat chased him out of Aso rock that he will be working from his home, is it possible for rat to chase away president from ASO ROCK?
7] OAU stands a minute silent for a demise president in Addis Ababa in 2017 and sees the name it will bring out.
8] The new Buhari is younger but refused to be interviewed by press, don’t allow press conference, don’t appear in public even when he is younger than the former.
9] The new Buhari don’t speak fulfude his mother tongue, Atiku campaign manager challenged him and said Atiku is more Nigeria than him, Lia Mohamed confirmed it by saying that Buhari lost his Fulfude due to surgery but didn’t lost Hausa IS IT POSSILE?
ALL THIS SHOWN THAT BUHARI IS NOT ALIVE NNAMDI KANU IS RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2020
cool
Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by Darato: 1:49pm On May 04, 2020
YAWNS
My goal: Make an income while making an impact! Who wants to write a resume?
Call Now!
Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by DATACUG00000(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2020
cry
Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by Yobabad: 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
Don't mind the local Yoruba Muslims, today the will say nothing concern them with Biafra agitation tomorrow the will start campaign of comlouny against Mr Nnamdi Kalu, south west could have been a better place without the few local Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by Yobabad: 3:34pm On May 04, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
why are you booking space just spew ur trash as usual
Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by helinues: 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Frankdoz aka gidigidi with his obsessions with Yoruba.

The topic is about Yoruba yet he ended up lumping Buhari I to it with his pictures

Heart attack is real oo
Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by 7lives: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CHAI.

Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
Trash.
Re: Letter To Yoruba Muslims Saying My Leader Is Dead by Yobabad: 4:45pm On May 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Trash.
my dear is not trash, the Yorubas love their own and wish and expect you to hate your own

(1) (Reply)

Senator Behind Social Media Bill Distributes Expired Rice To His Constituents / COVID-19: 20 Local Government Areas In Nigeria With Highest Cases Revealed / Disqualification: APC Not Fair To Obaseki – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.