Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) (799 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) by Tundezy6(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
A Turkish lady shared her grief of being alone while pregnant for a Nigerian man, in an Instalive conversation with popular comedian, Michael Blackson.

Recounting her ordeal, the lady disclosed that she was bitten on her stomach by the Nigerian man before he fled. She also disclosed that she now ”hates” Yoruba men because of the incident.

On how she has been surviving after the incident, she said her friends have been helping her out. She also revealed that she wants the Nigerian man to pay for child support, as she has been taking care of their child all alone.

Watch the video below;

Re: Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) by phelonrays: 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) by Aminobrown(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2020
Child support from a Nigerian, kip dreaming, wen u wake up, cum look for him in Nigeria to collect d child support money
Re: Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) by Christmasdon(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2020
Enyaaa y nah?
Re: Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) by saajus: 5:22am On May 05, 2020
Toyosi, Toyosi, Toyosi come out o

(1) (Reply)

I Like Manly Men / What Do Men Find Attractive In Women? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.