Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy (5672 Views)

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2020
I've for long lost trust in human beings.. Everyone is a suspect to me..

Damn it!
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by DontCough: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
ifex370:
When will this yoruba igbo struggle come to an end?

Can't we all just shun evil when we see it?

I thank God the true nature of things I see on nairaland does not actually reflect in real society.. Cos the yorubas I know are cool people.

Naira land really gave me a wrong perspective for years.
Same thing with Igbos, Igbos are cool people.
The Nairaland world defers from reality.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Wisedove(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2020
This is a fake news or the picture attached is false. This picture have been in circulation since 2017, these hungry bloggers will just seat at the comfort of their rooms and write a fiction story and attack a picture to support their lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by GamalNasser: 7:30pm On May 04, 2020
There is no Yoruba living or dead that has never patronised herbalist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by GamalNasser: 7:31pm On May 04, 2020
Wisedove:
This is a fake news or the picture attached is false. This picture have been in circulation since 2017, these hungry bloggers will just seat at the comfort of their rooms and write a friction story and attack a picture to support their lies

How is your herbalist?

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Wisedove(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

How is your herbalist?

He his doing good. He told me you came for your money ritual yesterday undecided
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by iokpebholo: 7:34pm On May 04, 2020
Na these clowns dey always shout #endsars.Thieves
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Tranquillity360: 7:54pm On May 04, 2020
You won't see foolish afonjas here.

3 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Tranquillity360: 7:56pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:
yorooba! Kai!

Unu di egwu!

With all their magic GDPs and IGRs that they claim is greater SE and SS put together, they still kill their own brothers just to sell his skull for N2500 and buy few plates of Amala.

Sons of oduduwa the fallen lucifer. I fear who no fear una. grin

Sagay212, covidodo, ashacot, Eastcannibal, derox and other cursed ewedu muslim go pick race from this thread. grin

The thread is definitely 'eweducidal'. grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Tranquillity360: 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Them again cheesy grin
Are you shock?

Hope no be ogun you dey travel with that your bag.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Tranquillity360: 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Them again cheesy grin
Are you shock?

Hope no be ogun state you dey travel with that your bag.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Tranquillity360: 8:04pm On May 04, 2020
Yorubas hate moneygrin

6 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by SciLab: 8:04pm On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I'd have to agree with you. Even their biggest pastors and Bishops are members of Ogboni cult fraternity.

Let me open your eyes to a secret, Awolowo was a known high-ranking Ogboni cult member as a big lawyer, every political historian in yorubaland knows this.

He got some favourable judgements because the judges that presided over his matters were also members of his fraternity. Matters were decided in their Ogboni coven meetings not in their court rooms. grin

His son-in-law Osibade is also a big lawyer in yorubaland. Now would it have been possible for Osibande to get to the top echelon in the same profession and politics without having close ties with the Ogboni confraternity where his father inlaw was a high-ranking member as a politician and lawyer? grin

Food for thought.... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by OFFICIAL336: 8:13pm On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
rather mined skull

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2020
I can't even kill a CHICKEN/
But see this one/
I'll end without THINKING/
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by OKOATA(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
Fake news, this guy was paraded by the EFCC as at last year. Bloggers and lies.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:
yorooba! Kai!

Unu di egwu!

With all their Yemi Kale Oluwole-concocted magic GDPs and IGRs that they claim is greater SE and SS put together, they still kill their own brothers just to sell his skull for N2500 and buy few plates of Amala.

Sagay212, covidodo, ashacot, Eastcannibal, derox and other cursed ewedu muslim go pick race from this thread. grin

i don laff wan vomit here grin

4 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by ratcockoduduwa: 9:01pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:
yorooba! Kai!

Unu di egwu!

With all their Yemi Kale Oluwole-concocted magic GDPs and IGRs that they claim is greater SE and SS put together, they still kill their own brothers just to sell his skull for N2500 and buy few plates of Amala.

Ikegwuru ndi ofe.

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
You'll never see them in this thread, all of them are hiding in shame only to bounce back on threads concerning Nnamdi kanu or about an Igbo person who committed a crime.

And you need to see the way they loud any crime committed by an Igbo person, they'll say things like "igbos are the highest criminals in Nigeria" when their own is worst.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

I'd have to agree with you. Even their biggest pastors and Bishops are members of Ogboni cult fraternity.

Let me open your eyes to a secret, Awolowo was a known high-ranking Ogboni cult member as a big lawyer, every political historian in yorubaland knows this.

He got some favourable judgements because the judges that presided over his matters were also members of his fraternity. Matters were decided in their Ogboni coven meetings not in their court rooms. grin

His son-in-law Osibade is also a big lawyer in yorubaland. Now would it have been possible for Osibande to get to the top echelon in the same profession and politics without having close ties with the Ogboni confraternity where his father inlaw was a high-ranking member as a politician and lawyer? grin

Don't forget that Awolowo also defended an oba who was accused of killing a little baby for ritual.

This oba cut out the little girls eyes, tongue and privates just to get more spiritual powers.

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Corporate2020: 10:59pm On May 04, 2020
Bialegend:
Always yoruba muslims. I haven't read about their Christians engaging in this rituals of a thing. Why? Yoruba muslims can prove me wrong.

Just as only Igbo Shiites are involved in drugs trafficking. But what about the ones that killed themselves in South Africa and came down to Ozubulu Catholic Church in Anambra to continue the killing even in the presence of Holy Mary Mother of god (Catholic god, not my God) and Jesus himself?
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Corporate2020: 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

How is your herbalist?

He is dong fine. He just requested for your head.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by GamalNasser: 11:01pm On May 04, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is dong fine. He just requested for your head.

God forbid !!!! I wasn't even talking to u na

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Corporate2020: 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

You are showing advanced signs of generational madness. Now, tell me, was it the Awolowo Ogboni cult that made Emeka Ojukwu to lose all the eleven South-South and South-East states to the Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo when Emeka Ojukwu contested for Nigeria's Presidency in 2003? Was it also the Ogboni cult that made Ojukwu to lose again when he contested a Senate seat in 2007 to represent his constituency? Just his constituency, Emeka Ojukwu, the Biafran Lord could not win.

Now, tell me with the little brain still left in your skull, all those Igbo lawyers that are Senior Advocate of Nigeria and the Igbo judges including the tribe taking ones, are they all Ogboni Cult members? If yes, then Glory be to God the Highest.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Corporate2020: 11:08pm On May 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

God forbid !!!! I wasn't even talking to u na

Yes, you were not talking to me, but our ritualist is asking for your head. Are you giving it willingly or you want us to come and take it forcefully? Since you will not let us drink water and drop cup, we wont let you rest also.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Corporate2020: 11:09pm On May 04, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I can't even kill a CHICKEN/
But see this one/
I'll end without THINKING/

It always end in shame. Useless bastards.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Braintrain: 11:13pm On May 04, 2020
Omo Yoruba people are so evil
Nawa o
Evil tribe

2 Likes

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by GamalNasser: 11:16pm On May 04, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes, you were not talking to me, but our ritualist is asking for your head. Are you giving it willingly or you want us to come and take it forcefully? Since you will not let us drink water and drop cup, we wont let you rest also.

I rebuke you In Jesus Name !!!!!!! So you are a ritualist?

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by SciLab: 3:15am On May 05, 2020
Ardar:

Don't forget that Awolowo also defended an oba who was accused of killing a little baby for ritual.

This oba cut out the little girls eyes, tongue and privates just to get more spiritual powers.

That Oba was a member of awolowo's occult fraternity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: We Reconstructed, Rehabilitated 600km Roads In Two Years / I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) / 88.4m People In Nigeria Living In Extreme Poverty – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.