Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy (5704 Views)

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by manuelreports: 3:18am On May 05, 2020
A Mother kill her own fresh and blood just because of money. Unbelievable!
But wait oh accroding to the oluwole NBS stats South West in swimming in excess wealth while now killing their own child. They have all hidden their face in shame. Ndi ara, that is the oy thing they know. Aplology to the good Yorubas in T check Eco system doing pretty well but many of Yoruba guys are lazy ass Yahoo boys, touts and thieves who survives on illicit activities. If something is not done to this new generation of Yoruba, it will be disaster in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Ykc2(m): 4:47am On May 05, 2020
Imagine

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by BeautifulMind2: 5:20am On May 05, 2020
Those who live in propaganda will die in propaganda, they keep lying to themselves just to measure with Igbos, this is the result.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by 1willywilly: 5:48am On May 05, 2020
Bialegend:
Always yoruba muslims. I haven't read about their Christians engaging in this rituals of a thing. Why? Yoruba muslims can prove me wrong.
Yoruba Christians are the most Devilish,
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by ohabiam: 7:19am On May 05, 2020
YENEFER come and see what ur mother and brother did with your last born
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:28am On May 05, 2020
Wisedove:
This is a fake news or the picture attached is false. This picture have been in circulation since 2017, these hungry bloggers will just seat at the comfort of their rooms and write a fiction story and attack a picture to support their lies

Read news and leave pics coz even punch , Tribune use different pics for their news.
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:33am On May 05, 2020
Not too long we heard that a son alongside his mother ate his girlfriend...

Just yesterday, another mother slept with her son in law in her daughter's matrimonial bed..

Today another mother and son connived to kill her own son for Yahoo plus...

All in one place by same people who claimed to be civil and sophiscated.

Lying to the whole society since ages still nothing to show for it.

Propagandist losing their grip.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by NnadyAutos: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
Signs of the end time.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by lastempero: 8:01am On May 05, 2020
Afonjas, pathetic .
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by LivingSage: 8:14am On May 05, 2020
Even your mother? I'm sort of words
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by LivingSage: 8:18am On May 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
There is no Yoruba living or dead that has never patronised herbalist
Have I ever come to you?
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by bryonlong50: 8:44am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Have I ever come to you?
[/s]
Re: Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy by bryonlong50: 8:52am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Even your mother? I'm sort of words
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts INEC’s Data Centre In Kano / Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers / Ex Covenant University Student Now A Commisioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.