Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers (5666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
The Telegraph
�Russian forces have bombed a large Ukrainian military base near the Polish border that is staffed with foreign soldiers.

Nine people were killed and 57 wounded in the airstrike on the Yavoriv military facility, regional governor Maksym Kozytskyy said.

It is understood that foreign military instructors were present at the base, which is about 12 miles from the Polish border. The victims’ identities remain unclear

Read more: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/13/ukraine-news-russia-war-latest-putin-zelensky-kyiv/

#russia #ukraine #russiaukrainewar #putin #zelensky #europe

3 minutes ago · Public · in Timeline photos
View Full Size · Send as Message · Find support or report photo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Conditions for peace are ;

1. Ukraine ceasing military action
2. Changing its constitution to enshrine neutrality
3. Acknowledging Crimea as Russian territory
4. Recognising the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Ukraine will still win, the animal above me, though.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2022
He is really thirsty for war, after displaying his weakness he still has the guts to do this.
Let me see how Poland and the others are going to respond.

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Felimax(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2022
If you like call them special intelligent squad from Whitehouse all we know is that Russia is bombing Ukraine.

Hyped media is nonsense!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by kazyhm(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Robertgreene1(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Interesting...But the US nd NATO can both go to hell... Throughout the cold war era when the US through their CIA ND backed by the "west" were busy assassinating nd overthrowing any world leader that chose the path of the Soviet union's communism to their own capitalism...where was western propaganda nd morality back then?...how can the all good U.S be mudering world leaders ND orchestrating regime changes which resulted in brutal civil wars that killed millions of people all in the name of "fighting communism"...what nonsense!!!..How can u dictate to a sovereign nation whether they should practice state controlled Economy(communism)..or free market economy (capitalism)...I don't just get it...is it ur communism?...must a sovereign country practice una capitalism against the Soviet union's communism?...they did it in Vietnam causing more than 20 years of a brutal civil war that killed millions..they even used a chemical defoliant in vietnam which they euphematically called "agent orange"..which the citizens of Vietnam still suffer the effects till date...they did it in the congo in conjunction with Belgium (the colonial masters of the congo)...they orchestrated the overthrow ND assassination of Patrice Lumumba the first elected black prime minister of the congo..ND plunged the congo into decades of a very bloody civil war...they did it in Yugoslavia..they did it in Angola..they did it in virtually all nations of central America..in Guetamala.. Nicaragua...El_salvador...e.t.c..they funded different rebel groups to overthrow unfriendly and disloyal leaders of these central American nations at different times during the cold war era resulting in very long bloody civil wars that killed millions of innocent civilians just because of "bananas"...yes u heard me right.."bananas" or avnt you heard of "Banana republics"...the origin of which were the "Banana wars" fought by U.S funded rebel groups just for the control of the huge banana plantations owned by the big U.S conglemerate known then as "united fruit company" known now as "chiquita fruit company" across central America against various central American regimes that attempted at various times to nationalise and hence redistribute the large plantation lands owned by the "united fruit company" among their poor citizens...the US funded the "contras" in Nicaragua...the "SWAPO" in Angola e.tc...notorious rebel groups that massacred innocent civilians while fighting their central governments ...They most recently did it in Iraq ND libya just cus of "Oil"...we all know how George Bush accused sadam Hussein of iraq of possessing "weapons of mass destruction" just to get rid of him and have iraq's oil... So Let me just ask...so all the.."Nuclear..chemical..biological..mechanical weapons that the US posesess are "weapons of mass "happiness" abi

Infact mentioning all the bloodshed in history that have been orchestrated by the U.S will take forever...so let me just stop here for now...
Now Russia is fighting a "just war" of survival against what the U.S is cooking for them if Ukraine eventually joins NATO ND someone will not rest again from western propaganda.
Bleep the US..Bleep NATO..Bleep the west..they all bloodsuckers!!!
If the west still moves u with their propaganda then u not a good student of politics ND history
As 4 me..I'm a graduate of political science ND history..so I know the game too well 2 be moved by the west ND their dirty propaganda..

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
The objective of this operation was never about Kiev. The pressure on Kiev is to force a political concession from the Ukrainian government with regards to Crimea and the Donbass.

The real objectives in no particular order seem to be

1. Liberation of the Donbass up their original borders
2. Demilitarization and Degrading of Ukraine's military capabilities.
3. Relieving the Siege of Crimea - through unblocking of the canals and linking it to the Dnieper river. That's why they took Kherson city.
4. Creating a land bridge from Crimea through Donbass all the way to Rostov in Russia. This is why conquering Mariupol is key.
5. Extending the land bridge westwards from Crimea to Odessa by conquering Mykolaiv, which was a major shipyard in Soviet times. Doing this will effectively deprive Ukraine from access to the sea and make it a landlocked country.
6. Destroy the Azov Battalion in Donbass. They are all now in Mariupol. Those in Volnovakha have been killed or surrendered.
7. Capture all Nuclear powerplants in Ukraine - to prevent Ukraine from having access to materials to create weapons.

All of the above objectives are largely being achieved albeit slowly due to resistance.

The attacks on Kharkiv, Sumy, Chernihiv and other cities in the North are to tie down Ukrainian forces and prevent them from coming to the South.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by JuanJO(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Ggg
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by SarkinYarki: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2022
The Big Bear of the east bows to no one

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Bodmum:

I am trying to bring peace to Africa but I am busy fighting those foreigners who hate us with one hand while also holding my own African Brothers with my other hand from fighting me.........

African proverb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Felimax(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Don't know if God will bless Putin I just don't like war in anyway you look at it.
How would it feel like if Ukraine is landlocked?
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

I am trying to bring peace to Africa but I am busy fighting those foreigners who hate us with one hand while also holding my own African Brothers with my other hand from fighting me.........

African proverb.
no buffalo should quote me again.
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by joyandfaith: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

4. Recognising the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.

God doesn't bless murderers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Bodmum:
no buffalo should quote me again.

God bless u.
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

God doesn't bless murderers.

So can God bless Bush and Obama and Tony Blair. Tell me those people you like politically let see if God can bless them too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by yanabasee(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Felimax:
If you like call them special intelligent squad from Whitehouse all we know is that Russia is bombing Ukraine.

Hyped media is nonsense!

Are you having an orgasm on this news? Are you satisfied with the killings and bully?
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by joyandfaith: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

So can God bless Bush and Obama and Tony Blair. Tell me those people you like politically let see if God can bless them too.
God doesn’t bless murderers.
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Felimax(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
yanabasee:

Are you having an orgasm on this news? Are you satisfied with the killings and bully?

Who is this one, must you die on my mention? Abi you kiss craze?
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by chrisxxx(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

With this US will one day roll into Nigeria and coerce her to recognize Biafra as a sovereign state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by ValCon888: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
The earlier condition before the invasion was neutrality. Now it's looking like Ukraine will pay with territory.

The same way Mexico forfeited Texas to the United States.

This war was needless, unnecessary and very stupid. Russia, Ukraine, the US, and NATO are all to blame for the avoidable loss of human life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

With this US will one day roll into Nigeria and coerce her to recognize Biafra as a sovereign state.

And so what I hear north has oil now besides those who don't have have they died.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
ValCon888:
The earlier condition before the invasion was neutrality. Now it's looking like Ukraine will pay with territory.

The same way Mexico forfeited Texas to the United States.

This war was needless, unnecessary and very stupid. Russia, Ukraine, the US, and NATO are all to blame for the avoidable loss of human life.

Exactly... They thought putin was bluffing.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

God doesn’t bless murderers.

You did not answer the question.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Rugaria: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
NATO was ranting about crossing a so called "red line", now that foreign interlopers are being rightly maimed, let's see if they will intervene

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by joyandfaith: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You did not answer the question.
God doesn’t bless murderers. If you are Christian, read your Bible.
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Walkee: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rugaria:
NATO was ranting about crossing a so called "red line", now that foreign interlopers are being rightly maimed, let's see if they will intervene
if you know any fool that left Nigeria to go and fight in Ukraine you should call to see if the idiot is still alive. The hotel they camped at was bombed to ashes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

God doesn’t bless murderers. If you are Christian, read your Bible.

That is not the question I asked you.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Walkee:
if you know any fool that left Nigeria to go and fight in Ukraine you should call to see if the idiot is still alive. The hotel camped at was bombed to ashes few days ago.

Putin is not laughing with any one.

9 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by olas24u(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bodmum:
You know the supply routes?after they finish what they have been using?Russia controls the skies in ukraine.

11 Likes

Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by joyandfaith: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

That is not the question I asked you.
Re: Russia Bombs Ukraine Military Base Staffed By Foreign Soldiers by yanabasee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Felimax:

Who is this one, must you die on my mention? Abi you kiss craze?
Common get out...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Become The New Front For Western Countries Vs Al Qaeda War / 1.8m Lagosians Travel By Water Monthly – LASWA / 5 Nigerian Pastors, Their Luxury Lifestyles And Private Jets. Details And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.