Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Problem With The Igbo Nation And Their Leaders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Problem With The Igbo Nation And Their Leaders (219 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Bola Tinubu: Enemy Of Yoruba Nation And His Enemies By Dr Bolaji O. Akinyemi / My Nation And My Pride (support Agriculture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With The Igbo Nation And Their Leaders by IROHINOodua: 6:40pm On May 04, 2020
The problem with the Igbo Nation and their leaders

By Nwankwo Tony Nwaezeigwe, PhD, DD

In 1986, just at the sophomore (Second year) level of my academic journey at the Department of History, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, we were greeted with the unfortunate demeaning removal from office of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe as Chief of General Staff leading eventually to his commendable resignation from office and service.
https://www.irohinodua.org/the-problem-with…nd-their-leaders/

(1) (Reply)

PLIDE Distributes #COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / What's Your Favorite Social Media Platform? / How Gov. Wike Saved Eleme People By Demolishing Prudent Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.