Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) (108880 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
Situations in Nigeria can make one depressed

2 Likes

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Brenn594(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Officialgarri post=89185470]The French doctors suggested that vaccines should be tested in Africa and everyone was hauling insults at them...... Mr mumu what r you tryin to insinuate
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
This is sad . What exactly is wrong with the FG and ogun state
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 8:16pm On May 04, 2020
Kenmatt:
I have always been thinking if these face masks that cover just the mouth and nose can prevent this virus completely

No, you need much more...
If a frontline medical worker, you need complete PPE gear.

N95 face masks will help to protect the wearer from infection...
While other non-medical face masks only prevent the wearer infecting others.

Everyone else, sit your behind at home...
And if you must go out, practice social distancing - and hope for the best!
>
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by xreal: 8:17pm On May 04, 2020
klever18:
even wearing the complete ppe you are not 100% safe

One can never be 100% safe...never.

Precaution is good anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 04, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

What nonsense is this?

Why should they use biohazard bags as PPE if there is actually PPE?

Hazard allowances are useless if adequate PPE isn't provided. Personally I won't enter the ward if adequate PPE isn't provided.

This is one of the reasons why front line personnel got infected in Kano and other states.
Which alternative have you and the FG provided?

1 Like

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2020
That's a locally improvised PPE gringrin Nigeria is fvcked up

1 Like

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
I don't know which site or platform I can post the pictures for the international community to see what has become of a GREAT COUNTRY like NIGERIA after all the donation recieved from home and abroad!
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by clericuzzio(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
The French doctors suggested that vaccines should be tested in Africa and everyone was hauling insults at them......

You should donate your family first okay

2 Likes

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
The French doctors suggested that vaccines should be tested in Africa and everyone was hauling insults at them......
We Africans rejected the trial because we are not LabRats undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by puremaker7(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2020
where are the money been donated?
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:22pm On May 04, 2020
Is this not the same Ogun with the highest IGR they told us in media?

It's not adding up again !
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2020
Kenmatt:
I have always been thinking if these face masks that cover just the mouth and nose can prevent this virus completely

Not at all... They actually offer very little protection.

The eyes are still vulnerable areas for the virus to get in...

Our health workers are quite exposed and very poorly equipped...

1 Like

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2020
Dapo Abiodun, you are a failure
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by ademujacob: 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
GOD FORBID,THEY ARE TOILING WITH THEIR LIVES.
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Charisma01: 8:26pm On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:

Humans beings don finish for France?
No worry, na only you Bill Gates go give microchip vaccine not us.

1 Like

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:26pm On May 04, 2020
They shouldn't

It's akin to a death sentence for some of them

1 Like

Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by jcross19: 8:26pm On May 04, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM EXCLUSIVE

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-nigerian-nurses-wear-polythene-bags-to-treat-suspected-covid-19-patients/
see what buhari government have turned human being to? ahahahahahahahahahahaha Nigeria is hell fire! polythene bag as their own protective measure? after millions of dollars voted in our ministry of health? may spiritual corona virus visit our leaders through dream in Jesus name
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
Aswear if i have a sister as a nurse I will remove her from any bloody hospital.

These people r bastards. From the cmd down!
What nonsense
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Kemistri4(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
jcross19:
see what buhari government have turned human being to? ahahahahahahahahahahaha Nigeria is hell fire! polythene bag as their own protective measure? after millions of dollars voted in our ministry of health? may spiritual corona virus visit our leaders through dream in Jesus name

Ogun state govt not Buhari...
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by techliteup: 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
Lol u no go kill me with laugh
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
Who has the government of ogun state contact. I can supply everything they need to combat the virus. Seriously, everything from covid 19 test kits that gives result in 15 minutes to PPE, ventilators, face masks, gloves, thermometers,just every thing
I represent a pharmaceutical company in Europe here. I have tried to contact ncdc on email,but no response. I can't get to some of these state governments directly.
Who has contacts to them oooo.The virus is spreading and our government is at a lose on how to procure the materials needed to combat the virus,and here I am looking on how to supply them for give away prices
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
Yes o
If I have family in health sector, I go tell am to resign
Re: Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:35pm On May 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
For your mind, you don talk something wey make sense. Meanwhile, you said absolutely nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / Benefits Of African Black Soap / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.