Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Train 2020 - Must Watch - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Train 2020 - Must Watch (3355 Views)

Need House Help? We Train & Deploy The Best To Your Home / How To Train The Male Child / The Train: The Journey Of Faith By Mount Zion (review By The Real Deal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 1:39pm On May 15, 2020
Watch! Watch!! Watch!!!
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 10:36am On May 16, 2020
TFIS, you need to see this film.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
Today is another day to watch.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by lizabeet(f): 7:48pm On May 17, 2020
A must watch movie, so inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2020
lizabeet:
A must watch movie, so inspiring.
Good to hear sis.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by NoToPile: 11:46am On May 18, 2020
Okay so I watched it yesterday

I loved the Ijesha dialect in the early part of the movie, that dialect always sounds like music to my ears cheesy

I couldn't imagine the embarassement at the scene of the marriage introduction where sister told wife's family that he doesn't have a job, can't imagine how the wife would have felt then even me watching the movie was feeling sorry for her. cry

In terms of quality it was okay, paid attention to minute details. 1960s looked and felt like the 60s, good locations too and as the years went by we saw changes in home furniture etc etc.

Its good they told it as it was, how he was very naughty as a young boy.

Absolute and total faith in God

Knowing ones purpose

Importance of the person one marries, it can make or mar either of the spouse's destiny, he needed someone who understood his purpose and vision, I doubt he would have come this far without the support of his wife and he actually included that in his proposal (I can't do it alone I need someone to do this with me )

And how Christain courtship should be not the deception that happens a lot nowadays. lipsrsealed

And most importantly there is always a story behind every successful person even pastors, all the true men of God started from somewhere.

Anybody successful in whatever started from somewhere and built slowly and steadily, there's always a process behind the result any one sees.

Everybody heard about Agbara NLA but the ministry officially started the day sister accepted the proposal in 1985 that's about 7 years to when agbaranla came out on VHS ,it took much more for mount zion to be all over the map as prophesied let's say 30years plus. People want to start today and become big today, it doesn't work like that.

Lots of funny scenes like when shola's mum would be watching the expressions between Bro mike and shola, The moment shoals sister was indirectly interviewing shola when she came to look for bro mike.

All in all it is a good CHRISTAIN movie in terms of quality and content we could relate with his life story.

3 Likes

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
NoToPile:

I loved the Ijesha dialect in the early part of the movie, that dialect always sounds like music to my ears cheesy

I couldn't imagine the embarassement at the scene of the marriage introduction where sister told wife's family that he doesn't have a job, can't imagine how the wife would have felt then even me watching the movie was feeling sorry for her. cry

In terms of quality it was okay, paid attention to minute details. 1960s looked and felt like the 60s, good locations too and as the years went by we saw changes in home furniture etc etc.

Knowing ones purpose

Importance of the person one marries, it can make or mar either of the spouse's destiny, he needed someone who understood his purpose and vision, I doubt he would have come this far without the support of his wife and he actually included that in his proposal (I can't do it alone I need someone to do this with me )

And how Christain courtship should be not the deception that happens a lot nowadays. lipsrsealed

And most importantly there is always a story behind every successful person even pastors, all the true men of God started from somewhere.

Anybody successful in whatever started from somewhere and built slowly and steadily, there's always a process behind the result any one sees.

Everybody heard about Agbara NLA but the ministry officially started the day sister accepted the proposal in 1985 that's about 7 years to when agbaranla came out on VHS ,it took much more for mount zion to be all over the map as prophesied let's say 30years plus. People want to start today and become big today, it doesn't work like that.

Lots of funny scenes like when shola's mum would be watching the expressions between Bro mike and shola, The moment shoals sister was indirectly interviewing shola when she came to look for bro mike.

All in all it is a good CHRISTAIN movie in terms of quality and content we could relate with his life story.

Are you by any chance writing part two? shocked grin cheesy

I need to watch the movie anyways.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by NoToPile: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Are you by any chance writing part two? shocked grin cheesy

I need to watch the movie anyways.

grin grin
Nope

Yeah, you can download from YouTube it's about 700mb.

1 Like

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:45pm On May 18, 2020
faithfull18:
Who is yet to watch
Me smiley hope it is not one of those overrated movies? But being a Christian movie getting this much attention, should be worth it.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2020
NoToPile:

grin grin
Nope

Yeah, you can download from YouTube it's about 700mb.

Let me send my akant.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

Me smiley hope it is not one of those overrated movies? But being a Christian movie getting this much attention, should be worth it.
No sis, It's worth it, you would be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
NoToPile:

Knowing ones purpose

Thank you for the review, I am glad you did grin
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by NoToPile: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Let me send my akant.

Lool

If you use Glo you can subscribe for Sunday plan 1.5G for 200 naira that's what I use for downloading stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
NoToPile:

Lool

If you use Glo you can subscribe for Sunday plan 1.5G for 200 naira that's what I use for downloading stuffs like this.

I use MTN.

Their 30Gb for N5k as we are working from home now.

2 Likes

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by NoToPile: 8:47pm On May 18, 2020
bukatyne:

I use MTN.

Their 30Gb for N5k as we are working from home now.

That's a very fair deal if the 30G is truly 30G
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
Guys, don't sleep on this.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 10:38am On May 21, 2020
If you are yet to watch, please do and recommend to others.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 7:52pm On May 22, 2020
You need to see this!!
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by akaahs(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2020
faithfull18:
Happy Sunday people, if you are yet to see this movie, you are wrong!
Just need 1k data, if I can get it, I ll definitely see it. Thanks in advance
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 8:05pm On May 22, 2020
akaahs:

Just need 1k data, if I can get it, I ll definitely see it. Thanks in advance
Which data have you been using to access NL, don't tell me it's free basics because I know it's not.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by akaahs(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2020
faithfull18:

Which data have you been using to access NL, don't tell me it's free basics because I know it's not.
Don't prolong issues, I'm waiting. Thanks wink wink
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by RuggedSniper: 5:54pm On May 23, 2020
faithfull18:
wink This is one movie that got me hooked, I literally was shivering and had goose bumps. I would really like that everybody sees it.

A life of faith, absolute belief in God..

Here's the link to see it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFvb62VMkc

1 Like

Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 11:35am On May 26, 2020
akaahs:

Don't prolong issues, I'm waiting. Thanks wink wink
I hope you have watched it now, you can afford to. Biko, I won't start what I won't finish.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by akaahs(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2020
faithfull18:

I hope you have watched it now, you can afford to. Biko, I won't start what I won't finish.
Haven't seen it, waiting for you.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 11:44am On May 26, 2020
akaahs:

Haven't seen it, waiting for you.
Don't wait for me and don't derail the thread, let those who want to watch, watch in peace tongue
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2020
Don't tell me you are yet to watch this in 2020.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
Take out time to watch, so many timely lessons in there.
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2020
The Train is still moving wink
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
TGIF grin
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
kiss
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Not seen it yet? Watch wink
Re: The Train 2020 - Must Watch by faithfull18(f): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Sunday people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

:::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: / Who Should Sleep In The Guest Room? / My Awkward Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.