Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri (61516 Views)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Throwback: ACN (now APC) Opposes Re-introduction Of Toll Gates By Jonathan / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by ThePrima: 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Rhino Omokiri is a criminal and Evil
I always wonder why Those who literally worship shaitan insult him. Devil is a liar blah blah blah...
When u insult the Jin kind (shaitan) u will provoke them and they will retaliate. Coal calling night black. at least bill gates knows what he is doing and who he is worshipping. What about rhino and his people. They don't have any direction. they don't believe in God but they always visit Magicians and join Cults.

Dear, did u actually read the body of Reno's write-up?

SMH
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by WaffenSS(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
blowjohn:

Well, even the aftermath of some mistakes can make a scenario look deliberate

Yeah, but the fact is, it's a naturally occurring pathogen that most likely came from the Wuhan wet market.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/politics/coronavirus-intelligence/index.html
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Wendybrown(f): 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
wman:
I remember when they said the world will end in year 2000. Later they said 2012.

They said Obama was the antichrist, that his reign will bring an end to the world. They said Obama brought gay marriage to the world, forgetting that Obama became president in 2008 and gays have existed long before then. In fact, countries like Netherlands have legalized same sex marriage long ago.

Now it is Bill Gates.

They called the Rothschild family the illuminati then. Now they aren't mentioning that again.

Useless Christians trying to prophesy God's word for him. Using their human knowledge to condemn their fellow humans. No biblical proof, no revelation, nothing. Just stupid head knowledge and conspiracy theories from YouTube.

Years from now, something else will happen and this people will start spreading those rumours too.

The same people that said coronavirus wasn't real and doesn't exist. They later said it was caused by 5G. Now, they've kept quiet about 5G.

They've now moved on to vaccines.

Polio vaccines, smallpox vaccines and others did not bring the antichrist. It's the vaccine for coronavirus.

Small minded people that are moved by every wave of doctrine. Jesus spoke about them.

Same people that called TV the devil's box, now watch their pastors using TV.

They called the internet and smartphone evil back in the early 2000s. But now, almost all of them have an internet-enabled smartphone.

The idiots don't know that there is a conspiracy theory for almost everything as long as you can search YouTube for it.

If Bill Gates wanted to depopulate the world, he would have left most of you to die of polio, malaria, and during childbirth. He wouldn't donate billions to ensure that millions of Africans have access to good healthcare.

Heck, your politicians and useless billionaires are doing a good job of letting you die. People are dying from poverty, starvation, poor healthcare, SARS gunshots, embezzlement of funds and other things.

But it is Bill Gates that you people are attacking.

Na Bill Gates cause am sha. He too dey donate money. That's why he keeps on shifting away from number one on that Forbes list.

If I were Bill Gates, I go be like Jeff Bezos wey no dey donate anything. Then, there won't be all these stupid rumours.

Note: If you are using Microsoft Windows OS, Xbox, LinkedIn, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools, Skype, Microsoft Azure and other tools, you are using Bill Gates products and helping the antichrist.

Note that you can't even port from Microsoft Windows to Apple OSX. Because Bill Gates has shares in Apple. He bought a lot of shares in Apple in the late 90s to help revive Apple after the company was going through a turmoil.

So even if you buy iPhones, iPads and Macbooks, you are also making the antichrist richer and you are also satanic.

abi..the rate at which people believe hearsays is alarming

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Shaprara: 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
What's strange is that it's not only coming from Africans, even Americans, just take your time to go into the comment section of Bill gates post on Instagram, you would see even blue checked accounts joining in on the attack, it's not an African thing is a worldwide thing, but looking at it from the angle of racism I leave it to Reno to pin it on Africans

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
Joseph Stalin if am right was said to in a meeting with high ranking officials of then Soviet union brought out a live chicken and started plucking out all its feathers . After making sure that the chicken has been defeatherd,he dropped it a distance away, brought out some pieces of corn and started dropping the corn bit by bit with the chicken gratefully following him(it's tormentor in chief) as it pecks on the corn dropped.TRUE STORY.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by cnnamoko(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.

like seriously?

all the vaccines to protect human lives over the years that probably kept you alive till today is damaging? wow history teacher
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by letu(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079
Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Ajsmart(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
It’s over their heads bro. Many Nigerians do not have the capacity to reason so it isn’t surprising they have no clue about how much internal hatred the European/AmeriKKKan abhors towards them. They think the whiteman spends millions for nothing in Africa with no end plan of profiting in Billions, LOL.

They have no clue that the GENESIS of what they THINK their problems are begins and ends with the white man. They really think their miseducated and house negro leaders are the causes of their real issues, LOL

Sadly, one would think the current generation would be enlightened more than their parents’ generation but despite the supposed “education “ their miseducation is far greater ever, smh!

DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by blowjohn(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2020
WaffenSS:

Yeah, but the fact is, it's a naturally occurring pathogen that most likely came from the Wuhan wet market.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/politics/coronavirus-intelligence/index.html

To me that's an alibi. The aggressiveness and virulence was too much. Have they not been eating from the wet markets?
By the way, america has come out to say that evidence tilts very heavily towards a manufactured virus.
Besides a virologist that was part of the HIV study when it came out says the virus has portions of HIV and malaria ,saying it was most likely engineered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyQgPU-VrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pckCJTfdmGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4xSz6yCMk
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by letu(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2020
nijabazaar:
Nigerians are an ungrateful lot

Without Bill Gates most of us will be walking with polio infested body systems.
Ask the TB patients whose lifeline depends on Bill's funds.

I repeat, Nigerians are phucking and measly ungrateful.

Bill please hurry up with the Covid vaccine, my immune system needs it.

Nonsense
I wonder why you're defending Bill Gates and co, like they say a picture speak's a thousand words

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Psalms5522: 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:

And u dey use phone wey white man design take dey type this one. Hmmm well keep talking hope one day we Africans go fit start to give the oyibo them something took even without benefits sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
Moni06:
k, you can now hit your head on the wall.
Deek
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by snitchbitch: 1:20pm On May 05, 2020
Because the devil smoked a trailer load of weed, doesn't mean he will be THE MOST HIGH.

scheme, plot and plan, not everybody will worship the devil, so please tell Mr gates to

"GO TO HELL"

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Ajsmart(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2020
Sure, a whiteman loves Africa sooooo much that he would rather spend $5 billion of his hard-earned money than invest or help his fellow AmeriKKKans and Europeans??

God, every passing day is an affirmation of why Africans will FOREVER be at the bottom of the human race and every nation under the sun sees him/her as an eternal slave�

ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Wendybrown(f): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Is this what you deduced from the post
SMH... For this country cry

lol
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by pacehood(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Rhino Omokiri is a criminal and Evil
I always wonder why Those who literally worship shaitan insult him. Devil is a liar blah blah blah...
When u insult the Jin kind (shaitan) u will provoke them and they will retaliate. Coal calling night black. at least bill gates knows what he is doing and who he is worshipping. What about rhino and his people. They don't have any direction. they don't believe in God but they always visit Magicians and join Cults.
Damn you're so bitter
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2020
HIPROFILE:

I thought Reno is more learned and wise than this

Bill gate has been helping africa...great but then let him start the test of the vaccine with Italy, Spain, germany and even china Nigeria has not and will not record as much cases and deaths the aforementioned countries had witnessed so why picking africa for the test of His vaccine

I respect Reno and dont want to call him a Fool

Oxford university is already doing a clinical trial of Covid-19 vaccines on about 2000 Britons that volunteered to be part of the trial. Bill Gate is not testing any vaccine in Africa so what’s your point?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
letu:
Food for thought

Photoshop. Stop spreading falsehood.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22G2E6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by letu(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2020
WaffenSS:

First of all you omitted, deliberately, the following paragraph:

"Joe Cerrell, a spokesman for the Seattle-based Gates foundation, says the stock investments, reported this week in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, are independent of the foundation's programs. "

Second, the Pfizer trials were in 1996; the Gates Foundation made its investments in 2002. There's absolutely no link between the vaccine trials and the Gates Foundation.

Third, re-read the second paragraph that you copied and pasted:

Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

The above shows the roles they play in making healthcare MORE AFFORDABLE to the poor. Not MORE EXPENSIVE but MORE AFFORDABLE.

You think anyone in Africa can afford the early HIV drug cocktails without these people's help?

He gave out free antimosquito nets, he helped eradicate polio, he made Malaria drugs affordable. How's that anything but goodwill?
Let's take for example the same malaria that has always been part of Africa, eg West Africa since the beginning of time and our ancestors has been taken care of it (malaria) and there has never been any moment in our history where malaria wipeout an entire community in Africa, it is a normal thing with the white imperialist to blow things out of proportion eg Malaria and others.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by letu(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
GistFullGround:

Bill & Melinda are good people.
People should STOP listening to Right-Wing propagandist, who have nothing to offer; even to themselves but spewing rubbish

Well, since you know so much about angel Bill Gates can you kindly explain this

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
Onojanson:
Honestly, am not saying he is evil or not. All am saying is, that someone is generous doesn't mean he cannot also be evil. And i did that without insulting anybody. Why will you call me stupid because our opinion differs. Tell me, what is The difference between you and Boko haram. I forgive you in Jesus Name.
I am sorry 4 calling u stupid I guess I was just overwhelmed with the negative comments.my apologies.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by letu(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

With your depopulation claims, Africa has the fastest growing population rate in the world. The initiatives by Bill Gates has reduced mortality rates which invariably ensures the population keeps growing. Ironically to what conspiracy theorists say, what Bill Gates is doing is helping the population increase not reduce.
But the Bill Gates in this picture is saying another thing why?

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
John1152:

Oga na u mumu pass, the there the live for this lie called world, instead of doing your own research. Bill gates had said they need to depopulate, that the vaccine will make people healthy and when they healthy they won't want to bear children, BILL GATES said this. If this makes sense to you, I just pray we don't end up in hell anyway
the only discussion that he has had has been centered on birth control which isn't wrong taking Nigeria as a case study,I agree the world needs to control population growth,to promote quality living how is that evil,population control and depopulation are two different thing guess you can't differentiate between them.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Legendguru: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
face your business forget about bill gates
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Obrigardo: 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
letu:
I wonder why you're defending Bill Gates and co, like they say a picture speak's a thousand words

You've never heard of Photoshop before?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Gerrard59(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
letu:

It's a doctored picture. That's not how the real structure looks like.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-foundation-building/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22G2E6 (you can view the picture directly from Google maps).
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Obrigardo: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
letu:

You folks that think you know too much are making it hard to get constructive words out. I don't trust Bill Gates in some aspects but using this to reinforce your belief is low

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by letu(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2020
blowjohn:

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has purchased shares in nine big pharmaceutical companies valued at nearly $205 million -- an investment likely to attract attention more for its symbolism than its size.

The foundation, the nation's largest with an endowment of $24.2 billion from Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

Now, as an investor in Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson and others, the Gates foundation has a financial interest in common with makers of AIDS drugs, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other drugs. The stock purchases are a new type of investment for the foundation: In the past it held primarily bonds and other nonequity investments.

Source:https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

Then this:

Nigeria's largest state has sued US drug firm Pfizer for allegedly using 200 children as "guinea pigs" for a drug test in 1996 that led to multiple deaths and deformities, officials said Sunday...The state accuses Pfizer of "secretly using children as guinea pigs to test a drug under the guise of humanitarian gesture"...Pfizer was alleged to have administered an untested drug called Trovan Floxacin without authorisation on almost 200 children infected with meningitis in the state. Eleven of the children reportedly died, while the remaining 181 were said to have suffered from deafness, paralysis, brain damage and blindness.

Source:https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/nigerian-state-sues-pfizer-over-deformity-drug
Please continue to tell them, vaccine and it's pathogens is all about the immune system and when did we tell whites imperialist that we have poor immune system, last time I checked our immune system are as strong as ever and many Nigerians commenting here now all did science/Biology in school just look at them going off and on, please continue to educate them what else can we do.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by flokii: 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
This Reno Omokri na mumu.. can Bill Gates money and that of those donating to Africa pay for the crimes and atrocities the Europeans committed towards Africans during the era of BLACK SLAVE TRADE?

Even Animals nowadays have more rights than Black Africans in those days when the White man chained, maimed, raped, killed blacks at will.

Very foolish thing. Someone should give him history books to read.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
letu:
Well, since you know so much about angel Bill Gates can you kindly explain this

Stop posting this drivel over and over again. Gullible ignoramuses like you are so easy to manipulate with fake news and doctored images. So you're actually stewpid enough to think that that sign would be inscribed on any building. Use your god-given senses, na.

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On May 05, 2020
John1152:

people don't get it, he had the vaccine before the virus occurred. how does that fit in the puzzle

Prove to us that he did or go see a shrink for help please
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2020
flokii:
This Reno Omokri na mumu.. can Bill Gates money and that of those donating to Africa pay for the crimes and atrocities the Europeans committed towards Africans during the era of BLACK SLAVE TRADE?

Even Animals nowadays have more rights than Black Africans in those days when the White man chained, maimed, raped, killed blacks at will.

Very foolish thing. Someone should give him history books to read.

This is a very, very, VERY dumb argument. Bill Gates is not responsible for the slave trade. No white man alive today was responsible for the slave trade. He never told you he was donating to pay for "crimes" that he never committed. He's involved in community health in Africa because your cursed, worthless governments could not provide the service that he did. Blame your own worthless society and the worthless governments they produce for those failures that he is trying to mitigate. You don't see him going to donate medicine and vaccines to Germany or Japan, do you? Without Bill Gates, many shiitholes in Africa would be disease-ravaged shiitholes. Better get over your white hate, envy and bitterness and contribute something of value to your community rather than smearing the efforts of someone else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.