Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri (61542 Views)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Throwback: ACN (now APC) Opposes Re-introduction Of Toll Gates By Jonathan / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by proffemi: 10:12am On May 05, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Dumb ass. You have not heard of nano technology.? When we ask you to research, you say no.

Lol. Take it from someone who actually knows something about state-of-the-art nanotechnology: you don't know what you're saying.
But please don't take this as an invitation to argue. I no get that power this morning.
Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2020
Sheyilola:
Why can’t Bill Gate help end the corona in his own country first, before focusing on Africa ?
If the vaccine comes out and they tell you it’s $500 per vial and you needed 5 vials to survive, would you be able to afford it?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by JustCurious: 10:13am On May 05, 2020
airoport:

Unfortunately, many have never heard of philanthro-capitalism. Covid 19 vaccine exists, the moment is not yet file for it's launch. Imagine the profit!

Literally, there is the business side of pandemic. Sad truth.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2020
Moni06:
if you have anything against what I said. say it.
Will you keep kwayet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Avalancheman: 10:14am On May 05, 2020
I don't trust Bill Gates.

Thank God for northerners. Nobody can fool them. They will continue to save stupid southerners and the rest of the country from the antics of the likes of Bill Gate... smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by ceejeck(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2020
CrestMan:

Reno is smart and intelligent BUT LACKS WISDOM! Follow him with wisdom!

And unfortunately for him Wisdom is the principal thing!
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2020
Zoie:
Will you keep kwayet?
q abeg get out, you have nothing to say.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.
the white men fought a war against fellow white men in 1860s to end slavery. They gave you the technology you are using to type this and they gave you western education of physics and chemistry so you can know what they know.

They are also trying to help you survive this epidemic from China...the people you love so much who will never give you citizenship of their country.

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Kingrefreshed: 10:15am On May 05, 2020
ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079

Satan is very deceitful people and so are Oyibo people. Unfortunately Nigerians and Africans always see the whites as their God even our most learned citizens.

Oyibo no dey give anything for FREE ??
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2020
Moni06:
q abeg get out, you have nothing to say.
Fvck deek head. Next time, think before you disgrace your village people, inugo?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by OChimex: 10:17am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.

You sound like a village man who has never left the shores of his damn village.

If you had left the shores of Nigeria and befriended a white person you will understand that these souls most of them are by nature good people.

You probably sound your age and the level of exposure you have.

There are racists whites the same way their are evil blacks racists too.

But how can you explain the level of developments most of these white countries have seen if not that they are indeed better. Compare to what you have in black man's land, how could you explain that of not that they are just showing how horrible they are by what you see in their country
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:18am On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

Fvck deek head. Next time, think before you disgrace your village people, inugo?
k, you can now hit your head on the wall.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:19am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
You are racist! without white man there would be no black man, black man cannot survive without white man in the world of today, i can also bet my shiny brown ass that you have never met a real white man. grin
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by bjtinz: 10:19am On May 05, 2020
hakeem4:

His whole life since after making money from microsoft has been dedicated to making vaccines. He and his GAVI Foundation have invested boatloads in vaccines, and they are just providing funding for vaccine development. Bill Gates doesn't “develop” vaccines. He does, however, provide funds to support people who do, and he is very knowledgeable about how to spend that money to get results. One thing he is doing is supporting several promising programs at once, including funding the facilities that will be needed for large-scale production if the vaccines work. He points out that the money spent on preparing for production will be “wasted” on the vaccines that don't work, but that building production capacity for all of the promising programs means that the ability to scale up will be ready immediately for the “winner.”

It is that kind of strategic thinking that we need.

To be honest i do not know what to say to you. Keep being a conspiracy theorist

The saddest part of it is that its those with zero contribution of any sort towards humanity are the ones making the most noise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by CrestMan: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
seunmsg:

How is it possible to implant microchip in human beings through vaccine?

Now I know your true level of shallow reasoning!
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2020
ProudBiafran:

because you are God?

So one has to be God to be able to differentiate between good and bad right ?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Tango123: 10:23am On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:
Before the devil destroys people, he lures them with cucumber and Onions!

Ask Micheal Jackson, Kobe Bryant and others who have connection to the illuminati cult

Evidence please?

Or are u just sharing your opinion.

In that case, any Tom Dick Harry can also say you are founder of illuminati who was born again and again and is the right hand man of Lucifer. And if 100 million people say it again and again, and tweet and retweet it, it begins to stick. Will you like that?

Please do not ascribe evil and manifestations of evil to anyone without evidence
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by StrikeBack(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Satan is very deceitful people and so are Oyibo people. Unfortunately Nigerians and Africans always see the whites as their God even our most learned citizens.

Oyibo no dey give anything for FREE ??
wetin black man don ever give?

Sometimes you just need to think before spilling shit from your anus
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by m140(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
Help us ooo
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2020
Rubbish, If bill gates had portrayed himself as Jesus christ, man of God or a pastor, Africans or nigerians wouldn't have had any problem with Mr gates or his vaccines, if Mr gates had claimed that God revealed the vaccines to him in his dream nigerians would have been worshipping him. If i was Mr gates adviser i would advise him to use Religion to sell his ideas and he would achieve his goals.

Africans/black people/nigerians are reluctant to ask questions when it comes to religious rethorics, they just believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Brunicekid(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2020
misterme:
Time will tell.

But I think we owe them gratitude for their philanthropy in Africa
Yeah, time will tell.

We sincerely do have to thank them for their philanthropic gesture in Africa.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by m140(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2020
Bevista:
I happened to hear that word for the first time during a France 24 interview with Dr Vandana Shiva.

Bill Gates is even trying to monopolize global agriculture by hiding under philanthropic NGOs. Why would he be investing in GMOs and in a company like Monsanto? Why is he trying to patent naturally occurring seeds?
You can't do anything than condemn, and claim you know too much.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Ezennwa(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

I read this in DMX voice. cheesy

Lol, all join
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Vickyace(f): 10:33am On May 05, 2020
Only God knows the truth
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by DATACUG00000(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2020
kiss
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2020
ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079
The thing tire me, as an idealist the thing really tire me. Just forget Nigerians and Africans in general, that religion, it better save them if not they have used their own hands to mock their own God themselves. Because even Jesus Christ will not do what this people are doing.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Joshuazedd(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2020
it's really funny that people think we're benefitting from our leaders. What does Africa have to show? many talents being wasted because of lack of encouragement. See football stadiums..see difference, compare facilities, ordinary light we no get. Okay pay salary, problem. when it comes to health, forget it nothing is being done. It may shock you, the amount of aid Africa gets from WHO/UN and many other international agencies. We go just naked if these people comot hand, we go just naked on top the kind leaders we get. Ordinary palliative our govt can't provide. In Africa, how many times since this pandemic have we helped other countries in other continents? but they keep sending to us. Polio vaccines, BCG for Tuberculosis, Hepatitis vaccine and other vaccines, HIV drugs, TB drugs, mosquito nets are all free. who do you think is paying for them? African govt? I pity una, not a single kobo. The man wey dey help us we no know you and I is being labelled evil. indeed even Jesus was rejected by his people. who Bill Gates be?

3 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
shut up you think every one is as evil as you are,talking about things you know nothing of.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Alexaonfleek: 10:38am On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:
Before the devil destroys people, he lures them with cucumber and Onions!

Ask Micheal Jackson, Kobe Bryant and others who have connection to the illuminati cult
shocked
haba!!!!
How can somebody open mouth and say Kobe Bryant was in Illuminati?
I dunno of MJ but Kobe was definitely not in Illuminati.
Nawa ooo
I pray this covid19 ends so that rumor spreaders and lousy conspiracy theorists can rest.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2020
Joshuazedd:
it's really funny that people think we're benefitting from our leaders. What does Africa have to show? many talents being wasted because of lack of encouragement. See football stadiums..see difference, compare facilities, ordinary light we no get. Okay pay salary, problem. when it comes to health, forget it nothing is being done. It may shock you, the amount of aid Africa gets from WHO/UN and many other international agencies. We go just naked if these people comot hand, we go just naked on top the kind leaders we get. Ordinary palliative our govt can't provide. In Africa, how many times since this pandemic have we helped other countries in other continents? but they keep sending to us. Polio vaccines, BCG for Tuberculosis, Hepatitis vaccine and other vaccines, HIV drugs, TB drugs, mosquito nets are all free. who do you think is paying for them? African govt? I pity una, not a single kobo. The man wey dey help us we no know you and I is being labelled evil. indeed even Jesus was rejected by his people. who Bill Gates be?
this are the same people when thier politicians construct a two block classroom they will hail him as Godsent,the only evil I see are the Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by MasterJayJay: 10:44am On May 05, 2020
MagumForce:

If the vaccine comes out and they tell you it’s $500 per vial and you needed 5 vials to survive, would you be able to afford it?
Vaccines are mostly free. Your brainwashing masters won't tell you this.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2020
malawian0000001:

Why not ask why Bill gates bought up those Pharmaceutical companies that produces Polio Vaccines? Are you saying it was Bill Gates that first developed the polio vaccines? Polio vaccines predates Bill Gates ascendancy.

Why did the world sit idly and allow Bill gates gain an absolute monopoly over world vaccines supply? He was smart to be doing philanthropy all the while, while surreptitiously buying up all Big Pharma.

No, it is his way or the highway. Every Dictator always convinces himself that his actions is for the good of the populace.
tell me any major pharma company that bill gates own,telling you to get vaccination is not a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State / Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.