Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State (21551 Views)

Akin Adesina Rejects ₦100 Million APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo / COVID-19: Taraba Government Relaxes Lockdown; Thanks Tarabans For Compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by DEROXMAN: 12:11pm On May 05, 2020
slerry:
some of this almajiris are from the WASTE side.
push them to OSUN or OYO state.
the north can't b pushing almajiris whose state of origin is OSUN to Tarraba state.
we d good people of OSUN and OYO demand that our almajiris brothers which d north is trying to deny us b sent to their respective state of OSUN and OYO state immediately.
idiot and these almajiris are the ones ruling ur foolish asses you should be ashamed prostitute from the yeast living on #200 per fck
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by PierreAbutu(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Almajiris are 1000 times better than entire SE and it's I-pigs

At least your so-called I-pigs are sensible to birth only the number of children they can cater for than to have multitudes of bastards, and discard them under the guise of religion.

Show Nairalanders one state in U.A.E., Saudi Arabia or Malaysia where Almajiri nonsense is being practiced
Ethnic Bigot angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by PierreAbutu(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad
The hopeless thing above me though ... just yarn dust first

Modified:
This thing above me should be ignored by all well meaning Nigerians.
(1) No happy girl with a good growing-up and stable adult life can be this caged & trapped in hatred of the most productive tribe of the black race.
(2) Easy to deduce a case of zero parental/family love and failed & frustrated adult life here.
(3) Transfer of aggression/blind hatred in this case makes this delusional imp get temporary respite from his/her perpetual depression.
(4) Clinical psychiatry's solution for this particular kind of case is to improve their SELF ESTEEM by getting a life outside this kind of faceless forum rather than the illusional online power that sinks them even deeper down the RUBICON of hopelessness.
(5) Lastly, here is a typical SUICIDE CANDIDATE. As the last resort, Tisssaiah or Tusasia (otapiapia) may engage Sniper as a way out of his/her protracted painful misery.

We only wait till he/she does the needful.

My brother, her case is similar to that of Bello el-Rufai
Both need extensive psychotherapy ASAP
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by nnaetobi(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
wasted sperm
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by currencyz22: 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
FTC waisted
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by bizzibodi(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
Babisha10:
U wey no useless don't die vanish to heaven.... nonsense
Sorry..I no know say he got pain u cry cry cry
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by efetoski: 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
Even as we speaking them still dey born like fowl. Lack of education is a disease. I expect the Southern and Western governor's to start their of deportation of all the northern beggers too. let the North carry dia burden.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Alimajiri and Nigeria's northern states are inseparable. In fact alimajiri is one of the core values of the north.
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Problemkid1: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Who's this Fulani fool. Wetin come concern SE with your dirty, poverty, hugry pigs called almajiris. Even their names sounds stupid and foolish just like you. Hopeless frustrated bastard grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by EVILZIMBO: 12:58pm On May 06, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

atleast the foolish almajiri and their parents now know what the northern elites think of them... if you are stupid enough to spend atleast 5 years of your life and that of your child on the street all because of just 604 pages of quran that had being translated to all languages of the world, then you deserve to be thrown around like piece of shit

Even if you were born a retardrd or a dunce you should be able to finish learning a Quran with 604 pages in a calendar year in the comfort of your house or neighborhood mosques, some pages of quran contains surat on a page like Al Fathia which has few words and you can read a page in less than 3-5 minutes

so u saying deyre out on d streets cos of d Quran?
Re: COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State by Itzhandy: 9:10am On May 07, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike / Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.