Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. (375 Views)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2020
am

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by ikh777: 7:56pm On May 04, 2020
Dalssan:
Pls I need an advice, i am a 300 lv students. I was involved in exam misconduct 3 months ago but the school is yet to dertemine my punishment. I am afraid because I don't know what is going to be my punishment at the end...pls advice me.

what advice do you need? YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT, you have been caught.... there is nothing else than to wait your punishment or to do whatever is needed to soften or cancel it. What really were you expecting to get here?

See, why not go and do something about it. No one here can help you

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by cashinnaira: 7:56pm On May 04, 2020
Tell your parents or whosoever pay your school fees. Sin no more All the best

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by HarunaWest(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2020
Dalssan:
Pls I need an advice, i am a 300 lv students. I was involved in exam misconduct 3 months ago but the school is yet to dertemine my punishment. I am afraid because I don't know what is going to be my punishment at the end...pls advice me.
Get the next UTME form. If you did exam misconduct back then when I was in Uni, it's either Suspension for 4 semesters or expulsion.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by chiefolododo(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2020

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by onecrate: 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
How strict is your school concerning exam malpractice? Just prepare for the worst sha
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
Thanks bro.I am grateful
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by JhayJoe: 8:15pm On May 04, 2020
Dalssan:
What has happened has happened. On the other hand, it's either suspension or expulsion but just to be safe,I advice that you start looking at Jamb past questions

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by bestabigaelever(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
Do u have money?
Money would solve it
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2020
a lecturer in my department assured me that nothing is gonna happen, that he would follow things up for me, but I am still swimming in panic]

what advice do you need? YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT, you have been caught.... there is nothing else than to wait your punishment or to do whatever is needed to soften or cancel it. What really were you expecting to get here?

See, why not go and do something about it. No one here can help you[/quote]
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice, I Was Involve In An Exam Misconduct. by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
[ how do you mean money would solve it?]

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? / IPPIS: Our 3 Months Experience Justify ASUU’s Position – SSANU / Does Middle Name Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.