Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) (84023 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by techliteup: 11:43pm On May 04, 2020
dataking:
Africa is just too blessed but full of useless leaders
� lol
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 04, 2020
Oh my! This animal is very beautiful. I wish I could get the young ones to raise and breed.

ProjectNaija:
This Forrest buffalo was felled earlier today on a hunting expedition grin and it's not an endangered species in case some hypocrites who "don't eat" meat want to make noise about killing a so called endangered animal again here. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 04, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Cow Head Still Dey Vex
See as Him Dey Look Hunter Like
"Why Una Too Dey Play Rough Play?."

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by BennyDon: 11:50pm On May 04, 2020
It's cool meat, much sweeter than beef cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2020
I like to watch the fight between a Buffalo and some marauding lions, this animal is a real bull, it can kill lion with a single swing of its horns
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 04, 2020
Don't be surprised if the Fulani herdsmen claim you killed their cow. Prepare to pay with your blood
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by invectives(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2020
Make Fulani herdsmen catch una
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Draught: 12:20am On May 05, 2020
ProjectNaija:
This Forrest buffalo was felled earlier today on a hunting expedition grin and it's not an endangered species in case some hypocrites who "don't eat" meat want to make noise about killing a so called endangered animal again here. angry angry angry

Whether it's endangered or not, keep killing them In their habitat, your children and your grandkids won't get the chance to know 'em..

Why I am even wasting my mb with you? You are less than a Covidiot.

And just so you know most of the meat we consume in Nigeria is either Cattle, Goat, Chicken and Pig...which are mostly domesticated.

So go 'head and decimate our natural wildlife.

2 Likes

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2020
Different pictures the head are different on with hair at the back the other is smooth .are they 2?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Gilgil: 12:27am On May 05, 2020
This is ridiculous! Apparently our children won't see these beautiful creatures!

Only kill what you can replace quickly.
Before cutting down a tree, plant a hundred of it.

Before hunting down a buffalo, rear back 10.

We can eat chicken because we can rear them back in 3 months or less. You may not be able to rear back this Buffalo as it's wild.

3 Likes

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by luluman: 12:34am On May 05, 2020
McPizzle:
Like it is pregnant though and is this even in Nigeria?
Nobody said it's in Nigeria.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If you don't kill that thing, it will kill you. African Buffalos are extremely aggressive and mean fortunately that's not even an African buffalo. This is definitely another specie.

Probably an african bull.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2020
bikerboy1:

Who told you they are not endangered
How many buffaloes have you seen all your life, in real life actually

Those dudes deserve to be arrested.

Why take the life of that innocent beautiful creature in the name of hunting.

What is wrong with people
De mind the idiot
Develop countries on declare certain animals to be hunted when they reach certain population
And after hunting season, no body kills anyone till next hunting season
Ive never seen this animal on Nat geo wild...
This is the first time I seeing this but sadly it has been killed...

2 Likes

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:48am On May 05, 2020
Gilbertase:
it is an African forest buffalo also known as dwarf buffalo. The really big, dark and deadly ones you see on natgeo are called African Cape buffalo.

Thank you for this.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2020
ProjectNaija:

Who told you it's not an endangered animal here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 1:36am On May 05, 2020
Sweet meat.
tongue
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 1:39am On May 05, 2020
luminouz:
African types are brown? The ones on natgeowild are always very black.

That one is called cape Buffalo. The hunter can't kill this because it will kill it first. And they never forget a face
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:17am On May 05, 2020
othermen:
We must learn to treat animals rightly actually. I think Nairaland has a bias against animals. They like to show dead animals. Many here have not seen or observed this animal before and will never get a chance to. I eat cows and chicken; but we rear them. We shouldn't go out of our ways to be hostile to animals and sadly this platform promotes that culture. People go in search of animals to maim and murder so they can be on nairaland front-page. Disgraceful actually.

BLESS YOU!
>

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by yyba: 2:38am On May 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If you don't kill that thing, it will kill you. African Buffalos are extremely aggressive and mean fortunately that's not even an African buffalo. This is definitely another specie.
it looks like aba buffalo in your eyes abi ?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by yyba: 2:41am On May 05, 2020
ebonge1:
We should stop killing these animals, not fish that comes with the rain.
what do you mean by WE?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by akpumpy: 2:41am On May 05, 2020
ProjectNaija:
If all Men were wiped away from the surface of the earth I bet you the earth will flourish but if all the insects( ordinary insects) were all wiped away the entire universe the world will collapse in a matter of months.... if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 3:00am On May 05, 2020
Make Fulani never hear their buffalo don stray
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by ukahrawah: 3:08am On May 05, 2020
Idiots. Every time they're killing one animal or the other when others are busy conducting research on industrial food production & poverty eradication. Shame on you all.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by sacajawea: 3:37am On May 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Nice
Why did you post this picture
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by amaks: 4:03am On May 05, 2020
othermen:
We must learn to treat animals rightly actually. I think Nairaland has a bias against animals. They like to show dead animals. Many here have not seen or observed this animal before and will never get a chance to. I eat cows and chicken; but we rear them. We shouldn't go out of our ways to be hostile to animals and sadly this platform promotes that culture. People go in search of animals to maim and murder so they can be on nairaland front-page. Disgraceful actually.

Nigerians, and Africans in general, are still so in touch with there "animalistic" side. And have an afinity for gore. We need to outgrow this. We're not wild animals. Are we? I wonder, why are we always quick to resort to violence upon the slightest disagreements or criticism or ...whatever. Like we're still in the animal kingdom in the wild. Whether it is about elections, or religion, or relationships, or lands, property, etc.
Are we still not far away from the cave men? With all the benefits of advancement around us.
Yeah the whole world eats meat but our afinity for doing and expresing that animalistic brutality and gore is just too much. It shouldn't please our brains.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:10am On May 05, 2020
othermen:

Stop eating meat
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 4:27am On May 05, 2020
othermen:

I agree with you, 100%
NL can help in it's little way by deleting such topics, rather than promoting them to hit front page.
Although it won't have much effect on rural folks (who happened to be the worst culprits at killing wildlife) as they don't care much for online presence, and for whom eating wildlife is almost a necessity.

2 Likes

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by sultaan(m): 4:37am On May 05, 2020
I didn't even know they exist, I only know the black ones
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by dragunov: 4:40am On May 05, 2020
ProjectNaija:

This one na Fulani cow joor. Because if this is a buffalo, then it must be a juvenile. Buffalos are huge and terrible animals that kill hunters anyhow. They're way bigger than the biggest cows. Either it's a juvenile or it's a water cow that was killed.
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by dragunov: 4:43am On May 05, 2020
jaxxy:

Probably an african bull.

It's a water cow. Not a buffalo. Yoruba hunters often describe the buffalo as a more immense and extremely dangerous creature.

1 Like

Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 4:48am On May 05, 2020
Is this for real?
Re: African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 5:06am On May 05, 2020
bikerboy1:

Who told you they are not endangered
How many buffaloes have you seen all your life, in real life actually

Those dudes deserve to be arrested.

Why take the life of that innocent beautiful creature in the name of hunting.

What is wrong with people
If they don't kill it and claim the meat, in less than a week or two somebody else would. This is Africa, a place where people live for the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Affordable Meal Services With Free Delivery To All Nairaland Menbers / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi. / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.