Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can You Eat This Animal? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Eat This Animal? (7991 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Haykinsofficial: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Aswear down life in rural settlement is the best! You eat the 'freshest' meat and vegetables. All these indomie/spaghetti kiddos won't relate... *p*
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Chameleon the Fragile and Mistry creature... some say it is poisonous to eat, why some say it is bitter. Have you eaten it before?

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:49am On Apr 10, 2023
My first time of seen snake egg physical. I broken one to confirm although I don't know the type of snake. Have heard people saying they have eating snake egg before, can you?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Wodu89: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Pls, what the English name? Anybody that knows. Holding the animal self do me somehow as the animal look scary.

This should be a sloth. The animal confused to be " egbere "
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Wodu89: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
This thread should be in front page

Lalasticlala

Dominique

FarmTech

Pavore9

MrKnowitAll

Mynd44
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Laurealite: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2023
naturally i'm loving this thread

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Olaolex: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
this thing was actually eaten....no be bush meat? though the cry is always like small baby....if you hear the cry for the first time in a bush.... smile.. fear go catch you.
I think that's bush baby
Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Olaolex: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
I was passing through newly plough 8 hectares yesterday, and when I got to the middle, gbam! I seen pack (at least 15) of mongoose.well, I killed two, I was so happy yesterday grin cheesy grin smile..
This thing's odour ehn. When it comes to odour, I give it to mongooses

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2023
My farm pet . check my IG to see them. Some say "the meat sweet" have you eaten cat meat before?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Animal? by 1TrippleCee: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Between Nigerians and Chinese I don't know who eat weird and ridiculous animals the most.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Specie Of Broiler Is The Best? / Can One Get Pepino Melon Locally. / Pls How Much Is A Basket Of Tomato In Your Area Or State? Lets Interact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.