Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (67257 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by CrestMan: 8:47am On May 05, 2020
[s]
ClassicMG:
it's just a ground work should eventually it got discovered
[/s]
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by agabusta: 8:48am On May 05, 2020
Felincous:
Abeg Nairaland is becoming something else these days , so what we call education in Nigeria is actually stupidity. If there's anything the world needs now it's Vaccine. When you get into a debate with an average Nigerians, you will discover they don't talk with fact, they re filled with their propaganda and religious bigotry. B4 u qoute me, better go and read ur Bible very well, I have read mine 3 times from Genesis to revelation. Knowledge does not make people foolish but ignorance does

Thank God for people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by OsasGabriel(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2020
NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE ABEG!!...KAI!
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by lexy2014: 8:49am On May 05, 2020
agabusta:

Did you see corona virus in the bill??

If covid19 isn't in d bill, why is d speaker so much in hurry to pass d bill despite several legislative infractions?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by drLammy(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2020
Ignorance Everywhere... I'm sad for my people . #Sobs

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by agabusta: 8:50am On May 05, 2020
odogwunaija:
Why are they always interested in Nigeria. Many countries are worse hit by the virus than Nigeria but they are bent on starting their vaccination in Nigeria.

Someone said Nigeria maybe not be a military or economic world power but a Spiritual world power. I'm beginning to see sense in that.
Bill gate should start his vaccination in the USA, after all they are the greatest casualty at the moment.

This might be another Tuskegee experiment

spiritual power indeed undecided Country that is wallowing in abject poverty and underdevelopment in all spheres with chronic hunger up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by TheKingIsHere: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
So many bill gates azz lickers don't know what they are getting into

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by hhmmcj: 8:53am On May 05, 2020
Ade3131:

In other words Bill Gate is the Jesus of our time. It doesn't cost much to think deeper than you've thought in the past and ask questions to challenge the norms. Let's start this way. Africa has remained backward since God knows when and the very few Africans that make their way to a white man's land comes back allot improved in all aspects but those back home continue to languish in abject poverty and illiteracy.

If Bill Gate and the Western countries truly love Africa, why don't they come and construct free electrical power plants that will improve our lives?

Why can't they have the African wing of Harvard University on the continent to train Africans to become renowned innovators so that we stop being a dependent race?

Why is their focus on vaccine and not in improving our overall medical facilities? Remember those vaccines are administered in shanty hospitals. Is that what is obtainable in their country?

Another salient point to note sir. Why are Africans still dying of malaria in this time and age while the world has moved on from such trivial pursuit?

I know at this point you'll say we're supposed to provide all these things for ourselves but remember what led us here - you believe they're doing us good by giving us vaccines.

If I'm hungry and you gimme food, you've done well but if you teach me how to make food for myself so that I won't be hungry again, then you have saved humanity. That's the point I'm driving here bro
My Brother,
Sometimes, it's hard to impossible saving a sheep that is destined to the slaughterhouse. This generation of Africans suffer from "SELF-HATE". We worship, adore and believe WHITENESS and anything that looks white. Alot of us HATE being black and dissassociate from it. We feel completely inferior to white people no matter how high we attain. We beg them to validate us. That is why we bleach our skin, kill and die to travel, pray and worship "white jesus" hanging on our walls and alters, go to mecca/rome to validate your religious allegiance. We will never question whiteness because most of us are slaves to it.
You've raised some critical questions but how many would stop and have an open mind about anything. We've been born to believe what we are told and just follow like guided animals. The power of choice has been taken away from the minds of an African.

PUT OFF YOUR TV's AND START READING BOOKS! We spend all day with our phone in our hand and eyes glued to a screen. White people believe in documentation. All the answers you seek is written in a book but They know you never read so its safe and hidden away from you. Check all the aids and grants that are funded by whites and Europeans, you'll see that 95% of it are for sterilization, vaccinations, birth control and testings. How many hospitals does their billions fund in Africa if they love you so much? How many schools like havard and Cambridge do they build and fund in Africa if they love you as you think? How many Chinese, European or American companies are here producing finish goods and creating wealth and employment to the youths if they mean well. Afterall, all the raw materials they use are all here in the first place, so it's cheaper and wiser to build that factories here and give us the jobs. All their companies are located in CHINA but not here.

Covid-19 is just another pharmaceutical business module just like the others viruses (aids, Ebola, hiv, Cancer etc). It's brought here to wipe you out. They can't do it without you, so you need to sign the papers and give them the license to kill you so they could take and control what they believe is rightly theirs (Africa).

Keep living and thinking the white man is here to save you. Keep waiting patiently for this beautiful vaccine. The same way they can make advertisements of ciggarettes and Coca-Cola that can damage and kill you so appealling on your t.v. screen. I know they drink and smoke you will rightly ask but they have health insurances in Europe and America (it's a basic/fundamental right). What about you? There's a high level of demand for body organs around the world today, mainly black organs. Who do you think they sell these organs to? Your brother abroad walks into a hospital and France for aspirin for a headache and 3 hours later, he is pronounced dead. Organs are havested and sold to a white family for replacement of his that was damaged by excessive drinking and smoking. Organs are exported from this country wether you believe it or not. It's a big industry across Africa, especially west and east Africa.

I'll stop here so you think for yorself bevause I believe you have a mind of your own. Think; it's not illegal yet...but they are working on it.

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by TheKingIsHere: 8:53am On May 05, 2020
agabusta:

Dumb!

spiritual power indeed undecided Country that is wallowing in abject poverty and underdevelopment in all spheres with chronic hunger up and down.

Stop displaying your gross ignorance online.

You think it is only Africans that are rejecting Bill gates vaccines?

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Ade3131:

The secret to his wealth in computing is simple... He pioneered Microsoft, people bought into it and he created a virus and sell them antivirus. That's why you buy a system newly and still buy antivirus for it. Ask yourself why wasn't the antivirus imbibed in the system OS at the point of making it? Why do you have to buy it separately? Or are we saying the OEM of the OS we're installing don't know they can inculcate the antivirus in the operating system?

Now how this relates to human and CoronaVirus is equally simple. Collect all the world's seed samples and use it to create improved seeds in the name of Monsanto GMOs. Sell it to the world and sell them the treatment for the harm that comes from consuming GMO because the immune system has been completely compromised. I hope you know Bill Gate's investment in GMOs too. That's what makes these evil people super rich. This virus is a laboratory work and I still maintain that view. Have you wondered what he tends to gain from being a philanthropist?
Do you know that he's the 2nd on the list of WHO biggest donors after USA (a country)?
He understands humanity can live without Microsoft but definitely cannot live food and drugs.

Theories, theories..... No concrete proofs. I hope you know computer viruses have been in existence from the very first computer systems e.g ARPANET in 1970? Any programmer versed in an OS script language can write a virus.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Mrpojj(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Offpoint: 8:55am On May 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Are you aware of the solution Madagascar has?
It might be worth checking up.
I'm aware of that, anything to preserve humanity is welcome.

Even if Madagascar decides to send their herbs to Nigeria, these sets of ignorance minions will find something to say.

They've moved to *5G being the cause of the virus* now they've cling on Bill Gates being the anti christ.

None of them have come up with solutions so far, even their country is yet to come up nothing.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by mindtricks: 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Doyin2:

Same thought I have.

Nigerians love to peck and feed on any sort of hog wash allegation.

Anything is possible under the sun.
Whatever info you get, do your own research.
Even rumours have truths in them.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by LordShiva97(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Ade3131:

I feel you're getting it twisted. I'm not asking for their donations. Infact I'm not an advocate of begging. My challenge with your view is why donate vaccines when you can build capacity?

Oh... because we're a sovereign state means their aids and interventions can only be through vaccination?

If vaccines is the solution to health challenges as you think, I implore you to read from the link below.

https://vactruth.com/2016/06/03/vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated/

Several studies have disprove the myth behind vaccination but for the sake of Bill Gate's well polished public image, no one dare think he's got hidden agenda. Question the conventional things you see around. Some are the more you look the less you see.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130306034323/http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results-illnesses.html

Listen to Bill Gate from the link below and see what he's working towards for yourself. Challenge the norm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc16H3uHKOA

Build capacity?
When it comes to philanthropy, you don't give terms and conditions to your benefactors. Talking about capacity, African countries have the capacity for vaccine development, only if your leaders weren't so corrupt, self-centered and myopic. Again, look at India.

Their interventions and aids isn't only through vaccinations nah, I don't even need to be saying this undecided

I never claimed that vaccination isn't the panacea to all health challenges.

I'll read the articles and rewatch the video in the links you pasted later.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Iamtoowise: 8:56am On May 05, 2020
nylen1234:

For those defending Bill Gates, it is important to note that he is not your friend.

It is public knowledge that Bill wants to use vaccines to reduce population. I shared the video on this earlier. People need to know the truth about this man and what's going.

Is it bad for the world population to be 7 billion? The answer is no.

The issue of Carbon emission as a result of population growth which he uses as an excuse for his depopulation agenda in video us farce.

Bringing emissions down do have adverse effects on the environment as trees need it to survive (Tree Food). Also instead of canvasing for depopulation why not plant more trees?

Bill Gates is not really concerned about global population or the environment, his major interest is on the vaccines and tracking of people (ID2020).

His company Microsoft's recent patent of a creepy cryptocurrency technology with number 2020060606 tells a lot about his true agenda and were all this is heading towards.

Read - https://australiannationalreview.com/state-of-affairs/the-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-has-donated-more-than-21-million-towards-developing-a-vaccine-technology-that-uses-a-tattoo-like-mechanism-which-injects-invisible-nanoparticles-under-the-skin-t/

Watch -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_33wxp8j8M

See patent -https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO

You can check my profile for findings. Bill Gates is not who you think he is.
And you think you can be a successful vlogger with this your theories?

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by blowjohn(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Typical example of manufacturing conspiracy where there is non. Big pharma are constantly being sued (see below) and many times they settle when it is cheaper than litigation

What are u even talking sef.
Is the story true or not?
Did infants and children die in kano state or not?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Bizibi(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
So many bill gates azz lickers don't know what they are getting into
I'm surprise that some people are not asking questions,they just swallow everything even if there is red flags that need convincing explanation.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by jonahhh: 8:57am On May 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Am pretty sure u were giving many vaccine as a kid, so why is this one different. If vaccine was harmful, u would have been long gone.

We all took vaccines as kids but not the ones with agenda... If all vaccine kills then no one would accept this one thata working with their agenda. The vaccines that helpa will lead you to this one bill is paying us to get tested with .
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by mindtricks: 8:58am On May 05, 2020
Offpoint:

I'm aware of that, anything to preserve humanity is welcome.

Even if Madagascar decides to send their herbs to Nigeria, these sets of ignorance minions will find something to say.

They've moved to *5G being the cause of the virus* now they've cling on Bill Gates being the anti christ.

None of them have come up with solutions so far, even their country is yet to come up nothing.

Are you not worried that an African solution like that which seem to be wishing is not getting the attention of our leaders who claim to be out to whatever is necessary to solve the problem? Some African countries are already going that route.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Diiet: 8:59am On May 05, 2020
Offpoint:

Yes I'd have done the same if I was in shoes
Cause ignorant people like you who will reject the vaccine will go and infect others with the virus.
People who are not infected too must take vacine,you see how wise you are?
Bill Gate loves you so much that he doesn't know other way to show it than to force vacine on you, where is your brain?

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by agabusta: 9:00am On May 05, 2020
ideology:

You think you have sense too.

You are just like them...

Have you read the bill at all or you are speaking from your anus.

What of you? have you read the bill?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2020
jonahhh:

We all took vaccines as kids but not the ones with agenda... If all vaccine kills then no one would accept this one thata working with their agenda. The vaccines that helpa will lead you to this one bill is paying us to get tested with .
So the ones you took as a kid had no agenda? Big pharma has been making billions selling vaccines since 19th century. Making money is a matter of creating values by solving existing problems. why do you think over 100 vaccine trials are going on world over by several companies for the covid. It's all about the money and stock values. First come first hammer.

3 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by oluwoleife: 9:01am On May 05, 2020
Bill wants bill to be passed
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Horus(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Ade3131:

I feel you're getting it twisted. I'm not asking for their donations. Infact I'm not an advocate of begging. My challenge with your view is why donate vaccines when you can build capacity?

Oh... because we're a sovereign state means their aids and interventions can only be through vaccination?

If vaccines is the solution to health challenges as you think, I implore you to read from the link below.

https://vactruth.com/2016/06/03/vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated/

Several studies have disprove the myth behind vaccination but for the sake of Bill Gate's well polished public image, no one dare think he's got hidden agenda. Question the conventional things you see around. Some are the more you look the less you see.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130306034323/http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results-illnesses.html

Listen to Bill Gate from the link below and see what he's working towards for yourself. Challenge the norm!

Here is the most important part (below)

The evidence is overwhelming. Studies completed in New Zealand, Germany, Africa, Great Britain and the United States have come to the same conclusion. Unvaccinated children enjoy far superior health on all measures of disease entities

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by manmade(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2020
ClassicMG:
just because he said we need to get vaccinated which you and I knows it's the most sensible thing to do
if the people of America could be calling out Bill gate for his questionable roles since the beginning of covid 19 ,I don't know the imaginary knowledge you claimed to possess that the people over there didn't have . Tell us if you go follow share for the $10m , then we will understand which level you dey. Charlantans like you are usually the first victims of things like this.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Offpoint: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
peacettw:

I will add an Amen to that. Ignorant twats.

If indeed Bill Gates, the antichrist, is so bereft of ideas that his agenda MUST be achieved through vaccines, why not start with dozens of already known vaccines that are mandatory during childhood? Inserting the so-called 666 chips in babies and children is by far the best practical way to enslave the world. Let's just... sit back, think and desist from spewing forth gibberish.
My brother the level of ignorance I've seen in this thread... I'm shocked.

Bill Gates should just let these people die, we all know till 2050 Nigeria won't be able to produce vaccine of their own.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Diiet:
Bill Gate loves you so much that he doesn't know other way to show it than to force vacine on you, where is your brain?
He's not forcing any vaccine on anyone. He can't.
And yes, vaccine is a preventive therapy. So naturally people who don't have the virus will take it.
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by agabusta: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Stop displaying your gross ignorance online.

You think it is only Africans that are rejecting Bill gates vaccines?

You are the ignorant one here. So just because you have similar ignorant folks like you who happen to be whites, you think you have superior point?
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by ceejayluv(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2020
jonahhh:

How else do you want to confirm. its all out there... This is the same mistakes our ancenstors made. They saw white men as good and trust worthy until it hit them hard. Ask yourself why bill gate would have to bribe our representatives 10mil$ to give us a vaccination that will help us, think about it something is off plus nigeria is the most populous country in africa so do the math.
a
All the 10 million dollars story is unsubstantiated. It's a ripple effect of paranoia caused by watching so many YouTube videos.

1 Like

Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Offpoint: 9:04am On May 05, 2020
Diiet:
Jeez... People who not infected? Hahaha I give up.

Those infected today weren't yesterday.. Abeg I no get strength
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Ade3131: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
ceejayluv:

Theories, theories..... No concrete proofs. I hope you know computer viruses have been in existence from the very first computer systems e.g ARPANET in 1970? Any programmer versed in an OS script language can write a virus.

In the history of malwares in computing, which OS is the most vulnerable sir?

I'm so tired of dolling out link upon links. Do some internet research sir. You'll get all the proofs your crave
Re: CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill by Offpoint: 9:08am On May 05, 2020
mindtricks:

Are you not worried that an African solution like that which seem to be wishing is not getting the attention of our leaders who claim to be out to whatever is necessary to solve the problem? Some African countries are already going that route.
I'm not worried cause it's not today African have always seen whites as their superior... That's another thing entirely.

If you're given a Visa to any foreign western country you'll jump at it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.