Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines (19006 Views)

Enugu Government Shuts ShopRite, SPAR, Other Malls Over Failure To Remit Taxes / Ogbete Market Fire: Police Says No Casualty Was Recorded In The Inferno / Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Engrduke: 5:32am On May 05, 2020
dominique:
Is that really Enugu? The photo I'm seeing up there looks like computer village and I'm seeing plenty of yellow buses.

It could be Enugu.
Abakpa Nike's rowdiness is not different from Oshodi/ Alaba's.
May God save us.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Nobody: 5:37am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

for a fact that you and I are on Nairaland (one of the forums with highly educated people) I don't fear for us, my concern is the unexposed , uneducated people we have out there who would become host for the virus out of ignorance, this are the ones who would make the numbers go higher ... now Jigawa is having an outbreak of strange death like its neighboring state Kano... wont Buhari be forced to re introduce a lockdown on Jigawa

Every war has casualty, and it's mostly the ignorant ones that get affected, this corona virus news and update has gotten to every nook and cranny of Nigeria in different languages, if people decide to toy with their lives after so much persuasion and logic.. what can one do.

Govt had to lift the lockdown so other peoples ignorance does not affect the livelihood of those whom cherish life.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Correcto: 5:52am On May 05, 2020
I wonder who you are preaching to
crossfm:
The people of Enugu state should know that the virus no da show for face.
Another important factor to note is that their was virtually nothing like palliative shared in the state.the people have been locked down without nothing so you can understand the rush for survival. The state should know they are responsible for this actions we see here.
The virus have exposed most incompetent governors, which Enugu state governor is one.it could be recalled that the state was among the first to record a case but as we speak nothing is in place to tackle the spread of the virus.not even a single face mask have been shared out.the borders are still very much porous as ever.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Nobody: 6:15am On May 05, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
See crowd.
Ndi be anyi. Ji kwenu ya nwayo.
Na oria na efe aburokwa ihe ochi.

Oria obiri na ajo ocha ka ya mma di.

Onye onwudoro, imara na so ekpere ga azota ya.

Kanyi gbado nu anya bikonu. Eji m aha Jisos ario.

NAIJA na BABY MAKING INDUSTRY naaa
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by ikpuchinonye1994: 6:25am On May 05, 2020
dominique:
Is that really Enugu? The photo I'm seeing up there looks like computer village and I'm seeing plenty of yellow buses.
That's Enugu, ogbete main market precisely..

1 Like

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by LZAA: 6:53am On May 05, 2020
042 obodo m
Btw wia is oephius sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by simhosting: 7:05am On May 05, 2020
People are not happy with the guidelines
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Caleb17: 7:14am On May 05, 2020
Enugu State Government should are just using the masses to do experiment. It is very difficult for the government to provide palliatives for the citizens but they find it easy to share money among themselves. For their myopic minds, it's another avenue to embezzle money. This Corona virus is more spiritual than physical. Let them do the right thing before it's too late.
Governor Ugwuanyi, if you bring out 3 billion to share palliatives to the people, you will not die.. I assure you .. let's do the right thing before the prophecy of Bill and Melinda gates comes to pass in Nigeria.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by NaMeAboki: 7:16am On May 05, 2020
A very good example from the so called educated and progressive southerners from the SE - hypocrites; always ready to insult others while capable of behaving even worse.

1 Like

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by gretblue: 7:27am On May 05, 2020
dominique:
Enugu uses yellow colour as well

1 Like

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Peppermintflav: 7:29am On May 05, 2020
dominique:
That picture is road leading to main mkt Enugu

1 Like

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Openbusiness: 7:48am On May 05, 2020
dominique:
Even with the signboard there, u still dey yarn dust. Bera goan buy glasses or use washing machine to clean your eyes undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by amaniro: 7:51am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

for a fact that you and I are on Nairaland (one of the forums with highly educated people) I don't fear for us, my concern is the unexposed , uneducated people we have out there who would become host for the virus out of ignorance, this are the ones who would make the numbers go higher ... now Jigawa is having an outbreak of strange death like its neighboring state Kano... wont Buhari be forced to re introduce a lockdown on Jigawa

I keep saying this, Nigerians are very indisciplined and ignorant. I was having a conversation with a random person and he was dating "coronavirus no dey Nigeria, e no dey exist here" I was shaking my head in shame... Because it's the kind of people that carry the virus out of ignorance. Btw it's obvious those strange deaths are Covid-19 affiliated
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by solmusdesigns: 7:55am On May 05, 2020
amaniro:

I keep saying this, Nigerians are very indisciplined and ignorant. I was having a conversation with a random person and he was dating "coronavirus no dey Nigeria, e no dey exist here" I was shaking my head in shame... Because it's the kind of people that carry the virus out of ignorance. Btw it's obvious those strange deaths are Covid-19 affiliated

people are quick to quote level of compliance in South Korea, forgetting these guys are educated on average more than Nigeria, their poverty rate is low, and they are quite discipline when it comes to hygene... even the so called "Verbal Autopsy" or interview conducted for the families of people who died in kano, more than 40 percent showed signs of covid - 19 (short breath and fiver)

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by ensamy(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2020
Herd immunity is the way forward. No other way , since the government can't take care of it's citizens on lockdown..... You die you die , you well you well.
Let the country move on. No one is talking about the security challenges we hard because all those boys have gone back to Thier agbero jobs .... shocked sad sad shocked sad shocked
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by mvem(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2020
If it is the North you will hear insults everywhere but see how narratives change because it us happening in their place. We are purely tribalistic in this country
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Powerbankseller(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2020
dominique:

look well
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Henryddon: 11:27am On May 05, 2020
Enugu's case is different, the people trooped out yesterday to the market because they are complaining that partial easdown of the lockdown was to favour some commodities dealing only on essentiall commodities,they want govt to open biz to all commodities and put measures in place to checkmate the attitude of business owners towards observing personal hygiene and the use of PPE.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2020
When are you re-opening Nsukka Main Market? People are starving here.

1 Like

Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by Uzyvicks(f): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
dominique:
that is ogbete main market Enugu.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by aimmoney9: 1:48pm On May 05, 2020
explosiveskull:
what is the title of dis cartoon?
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by aimmoney9: 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
explosiveskull:
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by explosiveskull(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2020
aimmoney9:

I don't know sir
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by themanderon: 8:11pm On May 05, 2020
That market is usually something else.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by subcbouy: 9:18pm On May 05, 2020
Indeed Ogbete prison n market share things in common.
Re: Ogbete Market: Enugu Government Unhappy With Breach In NCDC Guidelines by wdacharley(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2020
Look closely at the sign post,Enugu state is in the hands of God
dominique:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Real UK Used Iphones In Lagos Nigeria / Packaged Water Business / Why Do Some Successful Businesses Fold Up After The Demise Of The CEO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.