Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC (36770 Views)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 / As COVID-19 Cases Rise In FCT: Only 2 FG Isolation Centres Ready In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by kolaaderin: 8:31am On May 05, 2020
Sultty:
Story. They better not try that shit or we will burn down d country angry, $311m abacha's loot that they will squander let them share it $1m per bvn and we will all willingly stay home but without that forgerrit
1m will only pay 311 people. It will. Not even go round on your street. Even distribution of such money will end up with at most 2 dollars per head N800. What will you do with that.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by ucheoluwa(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2020
They are mad. No be only lockdown
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by christ007(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2020
Sultty:

Use ur coconut head and Bleep off my mention.i said per bvn and not per citizen. Even if e no reach anything will go a long way
you way get Bvn shay you don see money way dem send for you op cheesy
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by uuzba(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2020
helinues:
Confused set of people..

What exactly are the effects of the lockdown when the cases are increasing daily?
Increase fast or increase slow.
We feel that lockdown makes it increase slow or not
And opening up, can make it increase fast. So let's see and know whether we lock down again or not.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by christ007(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2020
kolaaderin:
1m will only pay 311 people. It will. Not even go round on your street. Even distribution of such money will end up with at most 2 dollars per head N800. What will you do with that.
we don’t need they money, all we want is freedom and work should start cause me am dieing here and na only 100 sub I Dey do everyday, me way be say na 5,000 sub I Dey do because of my work but now I’m fucking broke and I can’t travel to work
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by qtx(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2020
funmijoyb:
No more lock down let everyone die of the virus awon eleribu
:oNa dem be this
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Flyingngel(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2020
prettimoi post:

And risk exposing all their staff to the virus? I doubt you have any family member in the bank. What do people go to bank to do that they can't do from the comfort of their home or the ATMs?

Is it abt having family member working there.
How many literate people do we have that can make us of mobile banking?
Does everybody with and account has an android phone?
Can one withdraw cash through mobile banking.
I agree Nigerians don't take precautions but opening a handful of branches in a densely populated states like Lagos and Abuja sound so unprofessional.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2020
Dcartel:

It shows how selfish and senseless you are, you only think about yourself without thinking what sha befall others who are not able to feed.
selfish, so you that you're going out to be infected to infect others are not selfish abi. You just need ten naira sence.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by gizane(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2020
The truth about this whole thing is that, we don't have researchers here in Africa to counter most of this nonsense these westerners keep telling us, A French scientist who discovered HIV virus just came out last week saying that a genome of HIV virus and a malaria parasite was infused into the virus, now tell me if that be the case wont almost all the people tested show a positive result?
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
This one wey escape albino so not suppose know say cases go rise ?

grin grin grin grin grin How does someone escape ALBINO?

Kai, nairaland you guys make my day grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by oepf(f): 8:49am On May 05, 2020
jarawa:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-well-lock-down-again-if-cases-rise-fg.html

Do we even have a database let alone to curve the pandemic, obviously we are only waiting for MIRACLE VACCINE � .....ironically the coronavirus have been politicize... BLESS GOD AFRICAN Atmosphere (HOT WEATHER) is not favorable for the virus ONLY GOD KNOWS what will have been for Africa at large.... vulnerable are old age people and people with complicated illness etc..... Follow government instructions to fight against this pandemic and exercise good hygiene and so on

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE... Earn posting, commenting online among others

Stay bless, stay safe
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Brunicekid(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2020
davit:
Hmmm. I think the reason that some banks didn't open their other branches yesterday was the reason for the crowded banks.
Locking down too won't help either. But some of us need to be properly guided on Containing this pandemic.
Why should banks close other branches when they know many people will automatically flood the fee open branches, and flout the social distancing rules
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by bryonlong50: 8:55am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Then get ready to lockdown cause cases are already rising with the way people comport themselves, seeing the relief as freedom
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by wickedtuna: 8:56am On May 05, 2020
But how will they receive their loan if cases don't increase? grin
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Topmaike007(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2020
GoodLord95:
For those of you asking what does Bill Gates know about vaccines and covid19, he is intelligent than most people in the world, and any proposed vaccine from him will be highly appreciated. I'm very sure that when corona eventually end, people criticising him will realize how dumb they just have been.
did anyone disturb you from collecting it?
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:00am On May 05, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Yakijesus: 9:01am On May 05, 2020
That's true. They're just doing business with this Corona virus.
helinues:
Confused set of people..

What exactly are the effects of the lockdown when the cases are increasing daily?
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Prolonged Lockdown could be more disastrous if caution isn't applied.

The only sensible action is to make people adjust somehow in their public conducts.

When it comes to survival game, death seems to be the only recognized referee. I hope it doesn't get to that level.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Theoarhics: 9:03am On May 05, 2020
Ofcos it would .
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Collinsanele: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
jarawa:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-well-lock-down-again-if-cases-rise-fg.html

Even my grandma knows the adverse effects of easing the lock down. NCDC please think and profer solutions and stop saying what we already know.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Chummynoni(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2020
Sultty:

Use ur coconut head and Bleep off my mention.i said per bvn and not per citizen. Even if e no reach anything will go a long way
must you use foul words to prove points?..do u know how many nigerians use BVN? going by your proposition, only 311 BVN users would get the money. do your maths well
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by AntiWailer: 9:08am On May 05, 2020
F00ls.

Why ease lock down without proper contianment and tracing strategy.

Without increasing testing capability ?
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Chummynoni(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2020
sylve11:

Read and understand that poster.
He said they should disburse $1m to every BVN holder.
Hope you understand now? cool
your composition is different from his. cud you pls kindly go thru his statement again?
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Avalancheman: 9:17am On May 05, 2020
Is this Ihekweazu man mad

What the past sham lockdowns achieve

After 3 months of Coronavirus in the country, we have less than 100 deaths - something the US, UK and co can only wish for. Yet some bastardds want us to remain on lockdown
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by danzyworld1(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
show me a country with no president. Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by dingbang(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
nairaman66:
NCDC is not government and therefore don’t have the right to utter such commentS. They can only make recommendations.. What kind of useless country is this??
they didn't state it, incompetent reporters did.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. What type of education are u talking about? And what do u know about this virus?
Ask the girl in question not me.
Concerning the virus, contact NCDC helpline. Am not a lecturer.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by hybridblood07(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2020
Yes sir. PhD in stupidity
bamidelee:

Are you educated at all?
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=asamaigho post=89201207]

u r d educated one.
[/quote
Woman wrapper.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:27am On May 05, 2020
Farki:

That's the way some children think, they assume they can't die or that the deaths of others will not affect them.
grin
Thank you bro.
They're littering our cyberspace with their 10mb data.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:28am On May 05, 2020
thesmallgod:

She's agbo seller
And Agege bread.
Re: COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC by Nobody: 9:35am On May 05, 2020
doctokwus:
Shut up.
The problem I have with this wannabe Dr Fauci and some government officials that are threatening re lockdown is this:
If the world is opening, Nigeria cannot re isolate itself
(2)The leaders that make the critical decisions have at this point in time are being faced with the painful knowledge that they simply cannot continue locking down because there is growing painful evidence that asides the severe economic consequences,the lockdown is causing other disastrous consequences that will prove difficult to tackle even after the virus is defeated.
Rather than threaten any other lockdown they should rather use that brain and energy to figure out a way in the open society.
Are you ready to face what they faced? You can become billionaire in multiples when you're still leaving.
Take responsibility bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Maturbation Healthy? / Man Sleeping On Bare Bunk While Taking Drip In Hospital / Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.