Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate (21949 Views)

Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga / President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by LivingSage: 7:35am On May 05, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

non of the above . it just my name and i am proud of it
Alright bro. No hard feelings
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Chekwume16(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2020
On what basis are you scrutinizing? Do you have your own data base to compare the register with. We have clowns as leaders. The executive is headed by a clown, the legislature and judiciary are also headed by clowns. What kind of country is this?
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by bryonlong50: 7:35am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

That's how I see it. Besides, are you saying I'm thatfairguy? undecided
[/s]
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:

peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by teepain: 7:36am On May 05, 2020
Virginnn:
They should stop this rubbish cash transfer.
Nigeria has no data base of the people who needed that conditional cash transfer. Even the 20k they claimed to have disbursed am still wondering when the data was gathered. Or was it done spiritually?
What is taking place now is massive stealing. They should just stop this open stealing.

You have just echoed my thoughts.

When and where, did Nigeria compile the so called national social register?

What is the basis of this conditional cash transfer?

If there is any basis at all, why is the basis not made public so that the potential beneficiaries can actually know ahead that they are qualified and they can blow the whistle if the transfer doesn't get to them because of some thieving politician or civil servant.

Without the general public knowing the rules guiding this conditional transfer, it would be subject to the fluid interpretation of the handlers.

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Martinola(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2020
Some national thieves will still manipulate it to their favour
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Emmasnoop(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2020
USELESS IDIOTS
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by bryonlong50: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Nonsense. Who's waiting for the conditional cash transfer again undecided
Meanwhile mates, see what I was banned for by mod. Is this justified?
[/s]
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by bryonlong50: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
As how?
[/s]
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by creepsyme(f): 7:38am On May 05, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/cash-transfer-were-scrutinising-national-social-register-senate.html
Do they scrutinize any social register when when squandering and looting money? But when it comes to the public the feel to do the needful. May God punish all our corruptible leaders in this country.Amen.
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2020
This rubber stamp Senate is trying to play on our intelligence. Whatever bubu says, that's what they will do.
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by olisaEze(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2020
National social register, conditional cash transfer to the poorest of the poor. These terms have been bandied around thruout dis period with no added meaningful improvement in the lives of the inhabitants of the IDP camps.
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Chizman042: 7:40am On May 05, 2020
Nigeria just prove to be the worst corrupt country.

Looting has become our identity, both from the top, down to the bottom is lootinized.shame on u goats
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by bryonlong50: 7:40am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

[/s]
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by LivingSage: 7:40am On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:

He believes that omen.kata is the same person as myn.d44.
According to him, an offense against omen.kata will result in a ban by myn.d44.

Okay. But omenkata bambibliss Gwandukanko and this Monika (bryonlong50) cancelling my posts are Monikas own by one person cheesy
According to him, he has 4yrs contract with me(cancelling my posts) BECAUSE HE BEGS FOR MONEY AND I REFUSED grin grin grin grin
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by LivingSage: 7:41am On May 05, 2020
bryonlong50:
[s][/s]
Las Las, you go dey alright cheesy
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Drigby2: 7:44am On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:

Okay. But omenkata bambibliss Gwandukanko and this Monika (bryonlong50) cancelling my posts are Monikas own by one person cheesy
According to him, he has 4yrs contract with me(cancelling my posts) BECAUSE HE BEGS FOR MONEY AND I REFUSED grin grin grin grin
Chai. Are you sure bryolong is the same as omen.kata
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by LivingSage: 7:46am On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:

Chai. Are you sure bryolong is the same as omen.kata
Very sure.
He will soon come and report me now, with bamb.ibliss or ome.nkata
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Abbamasta(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2020
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:
Nonsense. Who's waiting for the conditional cash transfer again undecided
Meanwhile mates, see what I was banned for by mod. Is this justified?
. Well justified .if you don't visit nairaland, will you die? cool
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by dallyemmy: 7:54am On May 05, 2020
NA NOW DAY BREAK...THANKS TO CORONA THE GLOBAL RESET BUTTON
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by NaijadrivaCars: 7:55am On May 05, 2020
Nothing will come out of this. Rubber stamps.
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by LivingSage: 7:57am On May 05, 2020
mperornero:
. Well justified .if you don't visit nairaland, will you die? cool
It's an addiction
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by SoNature(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2020
jrusky:
Scrutinized what Hahahaha seen ehn.. you these people the day Nigerians will rise up against you all none of you will escape being lynch from the way you play with Nigerians intelligent.

How can a stooge scrutinize his annointed lord?

How can apc scrutnize apc and come out with anything sensible?

Mr man go to hell with your hide and sick thrash its no longer sellable.

The heediot called Senate President is not happy because they didn't give him his own loot before the rest was looted in the name of palliatives
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by mathy2p2: 8:10am On May 05, 2020
God, they should legalize gun in this country nah, my hand the scratch me to go to Aso Rock
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by bergs2: 8:10am On May 05, 2020
Are they still transferring cash?
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Benwallt(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2020
We Nigerians have known since 2009 that politics in Nigeria is pandemic of no equal measure. We are at the peak. Corona virus will go because the world will find solution unlike the political pandemic that is well insulated against the most potent vaccine. We don't care about any scrutiny. We will take care of ourselves.
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by Akaegwu(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2020
Fear catch me. Is not possible.
otokx:
Can a rubber stamp scrutinize anything?
Re: Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate by MrCaesar: 8:14am On May 05, 2020
I miss Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / "I Have The Support Of President Buhari" - Hammed Ali / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.