Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (34670 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Successlane: 9:43am On May 05, 2020
Robisky001:
Truer words. Buhari is the direct opposite of Obj.

TRUE, in terms of stealing public funds
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by afecgivers: 9:43am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu Kayode

Now that your friend and college mate Abba Kyari is dead and long gone, your EFCC file would soon be dusted

Similarity between General Obasanjo and Major General Buhari

*Obasanjo is an alumni Regular Officers' Training School at Teshie in Ghana , Buhari is an alumni of Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962
*Obasanjo is a graduate of presitgeous Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot , Buhari is a graduate of same Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot
*Obasanjo is a Congo United Nations peacekeeping force war veteran with International Medals, Buhari is also Congo United Nations peacekeeping force war veteran with International Medals
*Obasanjo fought Biafrans, killed and conquered them, Buhari gallantly fought and chased Biafrans away
*Both Served as Federal Commissioner (Obasanjo, ministry of works, Buhari ministry of petroleum resources)
*Obasanjo was a 2ic to an Head of State, Buhari became a State Administrator of North East
*Both became Head of State
*Both became 2 term civilian President
*Obasanjo's legacy project was GSM, Buhari's Legacy Project is Standard gauge railway and second Niger bridge
*Both have cult followership from the masses, Buhari's follower spread across length and breath of the North, Obasanjo's followers spread across the South
*Obasanjo locked up atleast two former Governors, Buhari locked up 3 ex Governors
*Obasanjo ordered military action against civilians at Odi community in Bayelsa, Buhari lunched operation python dance on civilllians at Biafra capital
*Obasanjo detained Lamidi Kanu under massob with SSS, Buhari detained Lamidi Kanu under IPOB with DSS
*Obasanjo sacrificed Lost his wife Stella in Aso Rock, Buhari lipsrsealed lost his closest Aide Abba Kyari in Asorock
*Obasanjo violated the rule of law, Buhari doesn't regard the rule of law

You don derail sir!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Benwallt(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2020
Famous Frustrated Kleptomaniac FFK you are part of the rot in our system. Perhaps, you should know this....

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by delawal: 9:44am On May 05, 2020
u can only compare buhari wit buhari. ve not seen such a failure elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by zeusdgrt(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

How mad are you? I can also list a 100 things he did wrong and a 100 things Buhari did better than him.

But since I'm not as idle as you I leave you to believe what you want.

Mr Man stop saying nonsense,say this in any community or street and I promise you will take the beating of ur life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by solmusdesigns: 9:46am On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

You don derail sir!

how sir so that I can underail
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by GoodofNaija: 9:48am On May 05, 2020
maoolakanm:
THE RAIL SERVICES ARE BACK.OKUPE SAID THE COUNTRY CAN NOT AFFORD NEW COACHES.THE SAME THIS GOVT IS INSTALLING. THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE THAT GEJ COMMISSIONED BY AUDIO IS ONGOING.

Oh you mean the rail that you now take to your village and the Niger bridge that you have started using cheesy

Continue to use your GSM to type rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

How mad are you? I can also list a 100 things he did wrong and a 100 things Buhari did better than him.

Stop being senseless all times

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by kiddkash(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

Someone that cleared our debts ,

Built our reserves

Remodeled our banking sector from collapse

Lunched over 3 set into space

Built national space center Abuja
I can keep going on and on
Are you high
no the kid was born yesterday. he is a fool that doesn't know anything about the history of this country

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by GoodofNaija: 9:53am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu Kayode

Now that your friend and college mate Abba Kyari is dead and long gone, your EFCC file would soon be dusted

*Obasanjo is an alumni Regular Officers' Training School at Teshie in Ghana , Buhari is an alumni of Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1962
*Obasanjo is a graduate of presitgeous Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot , Buhari is a graduate of same Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot
*Obasanjo is a Congo United Nations peacekeeping force war veteran with International Medals, Buhari is also Congo United Nations peacekeeping force war veteran with International Medals
*Obasanjo fought Biafrans, killed and conquered them, Buhari gallantly fought and chased Biafrans away
*Both Served as Federal Commissioner (Obasanjo, ministry of works, Buhari ministry of petroleum resources)
*Obasanjo was a 2ic to an Head of State, Buhari became a State Administrator of North East
*Obasanjo's legacy project was GSM, Buhari's Legacy Project is Standard gauge railway and second Niger bridge
*Both have cult followership from the masses, Buhari's follower spread across length and breath of the North, Obasanjo's followers spread across the South
*Obasanjo locked up atleast two former Governors, Buhari locked up 3 ex Governors
*Obasanjo ordered military action against civilians at Odi community in Bayelsa, Buhari lunched operation python dance on civilllians at Biafra capital
*Obasanjo detained Lamidi Kanu under massob with SSS, Buhari detained Lamidi Kanu under IPOB with DSS
*Obasanjo sacrificed Lost his wife Stella in Aso Rock, Buhari lipsrsealed lost his closest Aide Abba Kyari in Asorock

We are talking A , this one is talking Z!

Na by force to comment

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by solmusdesigns: 9:54am On May 05, 2020
GoodofNaija:

We are talking A , this one is talking Z!

Na by force to comment

if you cant comprehend why not move on to the comment that soothe you IQ level and leave my comment for the smart ones
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nikes(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu Kayode

Your last point tho grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Alwaysachick: 10:02am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

Gragra keep quiet when your elders are talking. Busy picking stones hopeless almajiri

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Emmasnoop(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2020
Divide this country make we rest biko

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by HRMK: 10:05am On May 05, 2020
TO FFK,OBJ THAT DESTROYED UDI AND SEIZED LAGOS MTHLY ALLOCATIONS IS MOTHER THERESA!NO WONDER OBJ CALLED HIM CHOPWACKY!NAWA!!
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by GoodofNaija: 10:07am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

if you cant comprehend why not move on to the comment that soothe you IQ level and leave my comment for the smart ones

Continue to use your GSM to type rubbish!

You won't go and be using your rail and Niger bridge to mind your business
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Alwaysachick: 10:08am On May 05, 2020
SerikiAbdul001:
To whom brain is given, sense is expected! FFK has always been sick so i don't expect anything better. As for the op how can something like this make front page.

You are a useless fellow...you will never see good in your life...miscreant

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by saintadeola: 10:09am On May 05, 2020
The truth is everybody has its flaws, but obasanjo better pass Buhari, honestly

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by BabaO2: 10:10am On May 05, 2020
Triplerg:
How old are you? 1999 election was a home affair. Can you give me Ogin state results in 2003 presidential polls? Stop saying trash
I don help you
"Ogin" state:
Falae of AD: 332000+ (69.8%)
Obasanjo PDP: 143000+ (30.2%
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by KingZaddy(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

do not argue with people when you got no points, you'd look stupid

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by teehazzy(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=GraGra247 post=89199859]I agree but only in this case Buhari is the mother Theresa. As much as I dislike Buhari, Obasanjo is far worse than Buhari.

Obasanjo literally sold the country to himself and his associates.

Nigeria might never have had or ever have a perfect or great President but we've never had someone as underqualified, inept, tribalistic, bloodsucking, bloodthirsty, nepotic, brain-dead, mistake of a human to lead us like Buhari.

You need to relax, kiddo. You're so blind

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by hope4nigeria(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu Kayode

Similarities between General Obasanjo and Major General Buhari

bottomline is they are very much the same which ever way you look at it, and after Buhari's tenure even wailers would start preaching his good deeds

you are a compound fooooooo

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by teehazzy(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you are a compound fooooooo

Of course

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Wahala90: 10:21am On May 05, 2020
GraGra247:

At the end of your comparing, you will tell us the impact on Food prices, fuel and dollars. Propaganda does not affect these. They the realities that made us believe that PDP was corrupt. These same factors make us know that our lives are worse under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2020
All the points enumerated here by FFK are correct. If you have an objection quote it here so that I can format your brain to the tune of the post

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by OriOko88(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2020
Not far from the truth sha. It was during obj's tenure that Nigeria hosted the president of the best country in the world, the USA. From then, I don't think any other US president is interested in visiting Nigeria, Obama even boycotted Nigeria. Obj is truly the great. Nigeria hosted so many international conferences in those early 2000 that I begun to wonder if Nigeria was d el Dorado of the world then. Its a pity everything has bcom bleaked now, and no hope in sight.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?

Someone that cleared our debts ,

Built our reserves

Remodeled our banking sector from collapse

Lunched over 3 set into space

Built national space center Abuja

I can keep going on and on
Are you high

That person you quoted has no understanding of what Nigeria was when democracy was given birth to. Most of them here are kids who got phone through the intervention of OBJ. They type what just come into their head

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2020
akajesus1020:
Comparing Buhari To Obasanjo Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa - According to Femi Fani Kayode

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1257433663563857920

I totally agree with FFK on this.

In addition OBJ was a brilliant leader; Buhari is a dunderhead, chowderhead, brutal ruler! grin grin

OBJ loves all Nigerians; Buhari loves cows & his pinhead Fulani herdsmen grin grin

OBJ is evidently literate; Buhari is a drop out, a semi-illiterate grin grin
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by omoadeleye(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Mention one thing buhari has done that equal debt cancellation

Nicom sat lunch

Don't mind that crazy guy, check his monicker "gra gra" that's not a good monicker and you shouldn't have quoted him the second time cause he is clueless, he is bragging to mention 100 list but can't at least drop two points as an upfront. Is that one sane?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Ezmans: 10:34am On May 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Mention one thing buhari has done that equal debt cancellation

Nicom sat lunch

Also turn afonjas as Street urchins & beggers despite there huge vote in 2015
Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by Nobody: 10:35am On May 05, 2020
What kind of human being who is good in borrowing but cannot pay back but beg so that the credit can be lifted out. Is that person qualified to be a leader of this great nation. Nigerians see what you gifted yourself in 2019 as a president. I weep for my country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2020
d both failed us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack / Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.