Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People (2816 Views)

Clean Tokunbo Range Rover Sport - 2009 @ N5,000,000.00 / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 / »»» Regd. Nissan Pathfinder 013 @ N5.5M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by shaqur231(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2020
*Must sell today too o*

Toks Blue Toyota Rav4 2018 LE for 12.5m.

Toks Grey Toyota Rav4 2018 XLE for 13.5m.

Toks Toyota Rav4 2017 LE for N12m.

Toks Es350 2015 for N8.5m

Toks Toyota Corolla 2010 for N2.5m

Now selling toks highlander 2018 for N15.5m

Now selling toks highlander 2019 for N18.5m

Toks Toyota Camry 2018 Sport Edition for N11m

Toyota Matrix 2004 toks for N1.8m

Honda Accord 2014 toks 2 units for N4.3m each

Distress sales for these 3 vehicles, looking for a dealer to buy all together. 2019 Rx350 (2 units) and 2019 Toyota highlander. Price is N42m negotiable
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Nobody: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
grin
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Prayfortheworld: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Happy birthday sir live long and continue to prosper
1- February 2019

2-The website was officially launched on 1st July 2019

3-lagos
Remain bless SIR

I really need this money sir if you can't credit 5k
Even if is 1k
Me and my family is really dying here embarassed
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2020
RealGora:
Legal wealth bless me na, I answered the question earlier na

Answers given are being watched. Selected winners along with the correct answers will be openly announced here.

Let's say that will be anytime from 5 p.m today! !!

After which they will be privately messaged for their bank details.
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2020
Prayfortheworld:
Happy birthday sir love long and prosper
1- February 2019

2-The website was officially launched on 1st July 2019

3-lagos
Remain bless SIR

Thanks and watchout! !!
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Samakus(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2020
Oga legalwealth, I don't know much about you and I may have come late to the party to be among the first 5 luck people to win 5k from you for this birthday giveaway.

I only ask for one thing...

As God has blessed you without giving you conditions or task to do before he did...

Be a blessing to me too. I really need the 5k especially in this era of lockdown. Some of the people that will get the answer correctly may not really need the 5k. But I do.

Happy birthday sir. More blessings as you continue to be a blessing to humanity

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by RealGora: 9:07am On May 05, 2020
Happy birthday bro,
Please put my name on top of your give away list, hunger wan finish me here in kano pls. I know say I got all the answers right. If I come out of this lockdown alive I'll buy a car from you. Promise.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by JOACHINpedro: 9:10am On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:
[b][color=#0000ff]Congratulations and happy birthday to me! !!

I'm using this opportunity to give out N5,000 each to first 5 people of Autos and Cartalk to get these answers right;

1. What date was IJAM Autos 》www.ijamautos.com powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED officially launched?

2. What date was Autos and Cartalk 》www.autosandcartalk.com officially launched?

3. In which state was Autos and Cartalk officially registered with Corporate Affairs Commission?

Let's go! !!

For those who wish to see my face although it is on both sites, see one of my recent ones attached below.

Sir how far na, I answered your questions undecided
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
Samakus:
Oga legalwealth, I don't know much about you and I may have come late to the party to be among the first 5 luck people to win 5k from you for this birthday giveaway.

As God has blessed you without giving you conditions or task to do before he did...

Be a blessing to me too. I really need the 5k especially in this era of lockdown. Some of the people that will get the answer correctly may not really need the 5k. But I do.

Thanks and amen! !!

Please click here 》http:///2348091833866 right away to exclusively chat me on whatsapp.

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2020
RealGora:
Happy birthday bro,
Please put my name on top of your give away list, hunger wan finish me here in kano pls. I know say I got all the answers right. If I come out of this lockdown alive I'll buy a car from you. Promise.

Thanks and God will see you through! !!
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Sir how far na, I answered your questions undecided

legalwealth:

Answers given are being watched. Selected winners along with the correct answers will be openly announced here.

Let's say that will be anytime from 5 p.m today!

After which they will be privately messaged for their bank details.
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by JOACHINpedro: 9:19am On May 05, 2020
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kcowen(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2020
Legalwealth May God give you the strength and wisdom to smoothly surmount all the challenges life brings you. Stay blessed and enjoy your day to the fullest.
For what you are doing, God will replenish your pocket multiple times. The suffer is real.. I wasn't feeling too strong but still manage to go to work yesterday and they told us to go home till further notice, I have 2 kids at home who are looking at my face since I came home
I don't know the criteria for those who needed this money more, my case is in God's hands
God continue to bless you
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Alexgray(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2020
1.1st February 2019

2.1st January 2020

3.Lagos
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2020
kcowen:
Legalwealth May God give you the strength and wisdom to smoothly surmount all the challenges life brings you. Stay blessed and enjoy your day to the fullest.
For what you are doing, God will replenish your pocket multiple times. The suffer is real.. I wasn't feeling too strong but still manage to go to work yesterday and they told us to go home till further notice, I have 2 kids at home who are looking at my face since I came home
I don't know the criteria for those who needed this money more, my case is in God's hands
God continue to bless you

Thanks and amen! !!

God will surely see us through! !!

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2020
Alexgray:
1.1st February 2019

2.1st January 2020

3.Lagos

Thanks and watchout! !!
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2020
Samakus:

Please confirm that you own the whatsapp number ending with 2722
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Samakus(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Thanks and amen! !!

Please click here 》http:///2348091833866 right away to exclusively chat me on whatsapp.

Ogam!! You're exclusively blessed!

Aku Chinyelu 1!

God bless you boss. You're a blessing. Gracias
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Samakus(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Please confirm that you own the whatsapp number ending with 2722

Confirmed sir
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2020
Samakus:

Ogam!! You're exclusively blessed!

Aku Chinyelu 1!

God bless you boss. You're a blessing. Gracias

Thanks for confirming. The exclusive deal has been done and do enjoy your.
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Samakus(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Thanks for confirming. The exclusive deal has been done and do enjoy your.

Exclusive deal received!

You're blessed exclusively!
Like sand, you will amass blessings massively
Any bad eye in your business will rot sporadically
And like Bezos, you go dey buga dey go jejely

Bless you bro. Onye nke GI mekwala gi
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2020
Samakus:

Exclusive deal received!

You're blessed exclusively!
Like sand, you will amass blessings massively
Any bad eye in your business will rot sporadically
And like Bezos, you go dey buga dey go jejely

Bless you bro. Onye nke GI mekwala gi

Thanks! !!

Amen in Jesus name! !! #Orojadeasetele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Samakus(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:
Congratulations and happy birthday to me! !!

I'm using this opportunity to give out N5,000 each to first 5 people of Autos and Cartalk to get these answers right;

1. What date was IJAM Autos 》www.ijamautos.com powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED officially launched?

2. What date was Autos and Cartalk 》www.autosandcartalk.com officially launched?

3. In which state was Autos and Cartalk officially registered with Corporate Affairs Commission?

Let's go! !!

For those who wish to see my face although it is on both sites, see one of my recent ones attached below.

MODIFIED

[Bless you chief

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Postingnonsense: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:
Congratulations and happy birthday to me! !!

Let's go! !!

MODIFIED

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Praxtech: 11:26am On May 05, 2020
Fentanyl:

1. February 2019

2. July 2019

3. Lagos State

Many happy returns sir

Before it's deleted
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Praxtech:

Before it's deleted

shocked
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by mejai(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
So u bone cartalk where it all started to freestyle hommies some goodies abi? E no good o. grin

There r 2 kinds of people in this world... Friends and enemies . They work hand in hand.

Stroll go cartalk and do the needful.

Enjoy ya day bro. Jah bless
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Babawale01: 12:21pm On May 05, 2020
@legalwealth na only me you no quote on this one.. Abeg no break my heart like this.
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Fentanyl: 12:22pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Praxtech:

Before it's deleted
[/s]

where are your other alternate monikers?

bring weyreypey and searchng4love out

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Praxtech: 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
... Digital beggar

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2020
mejai:
So u bone cartalk where it all started to freestyle hommies some goodies abi? E no good o. grin

There r 2 kinds of people in this world... Friends and enemies . They work hand in hand.

Stroll go cartalk and do the needful.

Enjoy ya day bro. Jah bless

I actually posted thread for this on cartalk section linking it to this thread.

It attracted comments but someone from nowhere deleted the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bought brand Hyundai sonata 2014 model for sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD Foreign used 2008 acura mdx for sale / Sold! Sold!!sold!!!Foreign Used Toyota Camry For Sale( accident free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.