Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People (2961 Views)

Sold out N5.2m Excellent and Neatly Used Lexus Rx 350 / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 / »»» Regd. Nissan Pathfinder 013 @ N5.5M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by JohnnyPalmer: 6:57pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Answers are;

1. July 1st 2019.
2. January 1st 2020.
3. FCT but Abuja is also accepted.

Congrats to Babawale01 and Afoxcute.

Special thanks to all those who participated.

You said 1st 5..... You should consider those that came close too, in order of first come....

The question number 3 is dicey
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Fabkimzzy1: 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
1st July 2019

1st January 2020.

Lagos.

Congratulations..... May you witness more of it in life in good health and wealth.. Cheers!!!
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kcowen(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Answers are;

1. July 1st 2019.
2. January 1st 2020.

I didn't even get any, I thought i was sure about when the website was open because I went through the site.. Some other time and legalwealth thanks for the good work you are doing,as you have put smile on some people's face God will put smile on yours
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You said 1st 5..... You should consider those that come close to, in order of first come....

The question number 3 is dicey

Sorry! !!

The answer to it is openly on https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/autos-and-cartalk-is-a-legally-registered-business-in-nigeria.54/.

Afoxcute got it right easily because he is a member and contributor on the automotive forum.
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Sorry! !!

The answer to it is openly on https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/autos-and-cartalk-is-a-legally-registered-business-in-nigeria.54/.

Afoxcute got it right easily because he is a member and contributor on the automotive forum.
But I'm seeing November 2019 in the site on the link
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2020
PuntHunt:
But I'm seeing November 2019 in the site on the link

That was when it was designed and made to go live.

Modifications were going on until it was officially launched which can be seen here 》https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/official-launch-date-of-autos-and-cartalk-forum.4/

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

That was when it was designed and made to live.

Modifications were going on until it was officially launched which can be seen here 》https://autosandcartalk.com/threads/official-launch-date-of-autos-and-cartalk-forum.4/
sad
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Babawale01: 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Mynewdawn15: 8:00pm On May 05, 2020
See as you resemble Agbèrò grin

People like you would be rough and dirty while growing up (from primary education to University)

Anyway let me face my front
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Answers are;

1. July 1st 2019.
2. January 1st 2020.

Babawale01 and Afoxcute should please reply to my PM with their bank account details.

Two other people who I sensed needed the more when they contacted me on WhatsApp
through this thread were exclusively sent N5,000 each.

I will select one more person who I asked to contact me for the N5,000.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Babawale01 and Afoxcute should please reply to my PM with their bank account details.

Two other people who I sensed needed the more when they contacted me on WhatsApp

@ kcowen

Please check your PM and reply with your bank details. You have been selected as the third person
to be exclusively given the N5,000.

Once again, thanks to everyone who took their precious time to participate.
By God's grace, other giveaways and the likes which everyone will all benefit from should be coming through.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kcowen(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Sir I don't know if am the selected person, you asked me to contact you via whatsapp which I did, you asked for my username and you said you will get back to me and I haven't heard from you.. The digits ends with 2038
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kcowen(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

@ kcowen

Please check your PM and reply with your bank details. You have been selected as the third person

By God's grace, other giveaways and the likes which everyone will all benefit from should be coming through.

Thank you sir
God bless you
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
kcowen:

Thank you sir
God bless you

You are welcome.
God bless you too! !!
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Babawale01: 9:03pm On May 05, 2020
Thanks
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kcowen(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

@ kcowen

I have done so bro
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Afoxcute: 9:35pm On May 05, 2020
Babawale01:

We are on point bro.

Yeeeeeeeeeepppppeeeeeeee!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

smiley smiley smiley

It's about to go down!!!!!

I almost went with the crowd!
Haahaha

The lord is good cheesy : D..... Sombori shout halleluu smiley

We still gallantly they wait..... Hehehe

Happy Birthday Once Again Bro.
May your days be long!

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kcowen(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
Sometimes Nairaland can be Crazy!!! You see different sort of being
You insult and call someone you barely know names just because his/her purpose doesn't suit you!!!
Legalwealth God has already blessed you.. May All your diazz be long
Whoever say your water will boil, will not have stove
Whoever say you won't have light, Nepa will remove their transformer
Received with thanks

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Babawale01: 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
I've been credited bro..

Really appreciate it!@legalwealth

God bless you.

....now gallantly walking to aboki to get something smiley .thank God say I no follow the crowd smiley lol

I almost changed my mind when everyone is picking Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by Fert007: 10:42pm On May 05, 2020
congrats to winners...but sir atleast little somtin me dat need just 2k to buy foodstuff...life sef
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by kellystech(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
Happy birthday sir, more money to ur account
Re: Birthday Celebration Giveaway; I'm Giving Out N5,000 Each To 5 People by legalwealth(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2020
kellystech:
Happy birthday sir, more money to ur account

Thanks and amen! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD 2005 Tokunbo Highlander Limited / Honda Bullet For Sale / 1998 Nissan Pathfinder (toks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.