Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. (3097 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by nairafame2: 8:54am On May 05, 2020
Mr Eazi girlfriend, Billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola set to receive poverty lecture from a Nigerian man.

See More Conversations Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/billionaire-daughter-temi-otedola.html

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Davash222(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2020
Classic grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 05, 2020
UnaToto

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 8:59am On May 05, 2020
Choi, that wan enter

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 9:02am On May 05, 2020
Mscheew. I don't feel people that uses daddy and mummy's money to brag. I respect people that brag with their own earned money.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by nairafame2: 9:03am On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
Choi, that wan enter
Smiles
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by illicit(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2020
she can use me as practical self
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by BrutalJab: 10:17am On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
Mscheew. I don't feel people that uses daddy and mummy's money to brag. I respect people that brag with their own earned money.

Bullshit make money now so your children won't suffer.

I know you love poverty
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 10:28am On May 05, 2020
BrutalJab:

Bullshit make money now so your children won't suffer.
I know my father loves poverty
Fixed.

Is comprehension a problem for you?
I am not saying they shouldn't partake of their parents' money. I said I don't respect people that brag with their parents' money. Your parents can be rich and you wouldn't need to brag with it. When their parents die and they share the property, will they still be bragging? or they would go ahead to multiply it. Las las, people that earn their own money are most respected. The kids eventually have to put in work. They will still grow up and have their own kids. Is it their parents' money that they will use till then? Won't they eventually work?
I didn't say it's bad, I said I don't respect them like the way I respect their parents. My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by olamidedivotee: 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Give that man a medal

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by falcon01: 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
if given the chance, everybody will choose the easy way so man STFU!
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
falcon01:
if given the chance, everybody will choose the easy way so man STFU!
[/s]
Read the 2nd comment I dropped on that thread.
Go to school, you were playing ball.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by falcon01: 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
[s][/s] Read the 2nd comment I dropped on that thread. Go to school, you were playing ball.
ok
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Netanya(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
I guess she wasn't expecting that
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by padi94(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2020
Nice one man
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Digmygold: 2:07pm On May 05, 2020
Liquidfaya alias Ubunja says this beauty is a gold digging hoe. Madness is real. grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Denique(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
Eleyi wole... Owole gan grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 2:47pm On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:
Liquidfaya alias Ubunja says this beauty is a gold digging hoe. Madness is real. grin
Don't you get headache for doing this all the time? undecided
Take some time out to enjoy the cool breeze outside, or something.
Only a suggestion.
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Digmygold: 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:

Don't you get headache for doing this all the time? undecided
Take some time out to enjoy the cool breeze outside, or something.
Only a suggestion.

cheesy Redpiller spotted Switch back to your other moniker. We are just getting started. wink
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:

cheesy Redpiller spotted Switch back to your other moniker.
Nah. My main was banned because of a comment on Nnamdi Kanu (smh for NL). It doesn't even matter cos I'm not trolling.
We are just getting started. wink

I'm not trying to start anything. I am actually trying to have a serious conversation.
Note that I am not condemning your NL "behaviour", but doesn't it seem stressful, at times?
Just a thought.
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Digmygold: 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:

Nah. My main was banned because of a comment on Nnamdi Kanu (smh for NL). It doesn't even matter cos I'm not trolling.

I'm not trying to start anything. I am actually trying to have a serious conversation.
Note that I am not condemning your NL "behaviour", but doesn't it seem stressful, at times?
Just a thought.

Yeah right. I dont recall asking you for your suggestions or serious convernonsense. Get lost.
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:

Yeah right. I dont recall asking you for your suggestions or serious convernonsense. Get lost.
Na you sha
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by BrutalJab: 3:50pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:

Fixed.

Is comprehension a problem for you?
I am not saying they shouldn't partake of their parents' money. I said I don't respect people that brag with their parents' money. Your parents can be rich and you wouldn't need to brag with it. When their parents die and they share the property, will they still be bragging? or they would go ahead to multiply it. Las las, people that earn their own money are most respected. The kids eventually have to put in work. They will still grow up and have their own kids. Is it their parents' money that they will use till then? Won't they eventually work?
I didn't say it's bad, I said I don't respect them like the way I respect their parents. My opinion.

Why won't you respect them? Were you expecting them to leave their parent's wealth and start afresh so as to please you?

Poverty finish your life there. Poor rat, go and work so ur children won't suffer.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by Drigby2: 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
BrutalJab:

Poverty finish my life. I am a poor rat with Covid-19.
Chai, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by BrutalJab: 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
Chai, I'm sorry for my miserable life.
grin
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by NobleAngell(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2020
Okk
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by yuswrld20(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
U get sense bro
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by CentVickBlog: 10:16pm On May 05, 2020
Davash222:
Classic grin cheesy

I Am Still A Rabbit” – Peruzzi Reveals Level Of His Musical Career

Read more
https://centvick..com/2020/05/i-am-still-rabbit-peruzzi-reveals-level.html?m=1
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola To Receive Poverty Lecture From Nigerian Man. by SlayQueenIG: 4:11pm On May 06, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto

(1) (Reply)

Mama Uka Biography And Net Worth / Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa / Shallipopi Biography, Age, Career, Cars, Lifestyle, Net Worth & Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.