Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Liar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Liar (1455 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Liar by MrsEve2(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
Now keep fucking with me before I maim yo arse! I haven't maim nothing furry in a few days.
Re: A Liar by Phate07(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2011

**Damn! English must be so hard, what da heck!** angry

Op, if you are crazy and angry enough to paste your fellow woman's private number on a public forum, then i guess your husband have ample reasons to want to be with another woman. angry
Re: A Liar by Atreides(f): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I can see Jaybee calling her now!

Jaybee: Hello, may I speak to the naughty woman that bleeped my friend husband?
Chick: Who is this? How did you get my number?
Jaybee: I am a moderator of a Nigerian site and some deranged chick posted your number saying you bleeped her husband.
Chick: I bleeped plenty of husband can you be more specific?
Jaybee: Damn!  So you into bleeping husbands?  Do you deal with guys that are not married?
Chick: How much money you got?
Jaybee: Hmm.  (hangs up the phone)

Haha. . Lwkmd. . The funniest part of this is when the chick says 'I've screwed plenty of husband can you be more specific?'. Hehe grin grin grin Now that's some funny ish. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? / Can you invite Random strangers to your house? / Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.